Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Lucifurious > Reviews

Browse

Lucifurious' Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lucifurious RSS Feed

Aji Dulce Pepper Seeds 30 Pack - Organic (Non-GMO) by OrganicSeedSupply
Aji Dulce Pepper Seeds 30 Pack - Organic (Non-GMO) by OrganicSeedSupply

1.0 out of 5 stars I really hate growing things I don't need, September 24, 2015
I was sold habanero pepper seeds. I just harvested them and burned the heck out of my mouth. I really hate growing things I don't need. Waste of resources in my garden.

ES Robbins EverLife Lipped Foldable Chair Mat for Flat to Low Pile Carpet, 36 by 48-Inch, Clear
Price: $32.99
2 used & new from $30.68

1.0 out of 5 stars I am mad at this thing, March 5, 2015
Torn at the fold and doesn't lay flat. It is ghettoing up my office. An unbiodegradable pos.
Comment Comment | Permalink

8,000 PURPLE FOXGLOVE Flower Seeds Digitalis Purpurea FOXGLOVES ~ Zone 3-9
8,000 PURPLE FOXGLOVE Flower Seeds Digitalis Purpurea FOXGLOVES ~ Zone 3-9
Offered by jshopssj
Price: $4.70
9 used & new from $4.70

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, October 16, 2014
Nothing sprouted and foxglove grows like weeds in my back yard.

Jamaican Hot Yellow Scotch Bonnet Pepper 20 Seeds
Jamaican Hot Yellow Scotch Bonnet Pepper 20 Seeds
Offered by jshopssj
Price: $2.86
20 used & new from $0.25

1.0 out of 5 stars They will sell you bell pepper seeds BEWARE, October 16, 2014
At the end of the season these proved to be just a bunch of bell peppers. I FRICKIN HATE BELL PEPPERS. It would have been great if I didn't waste resources, water, organic fertilizers and time. I also don't like growing things that are readily commercially available. MAKING ME CODDLE A PLANT UNDER FALSE PRETENSES SUCKS. I waited all summer to have my own scotch bonnet peppers to make homemade jerk chicken. I guess seeds and things thinks since all caspium related plants seeds look similar, they can pull a fast one and rip you off, thinking that no one is going to remember after a growth season where they got them from.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2015 9:18 AM PDT

Gran Cocina Latina: The Food of Latin America
Gran Cocina Latina: The Food of Latin America
by Maricel E. Presilla
Price: $30.90
88 used & new from $20.23

5.0 out of 5 stars More Than Just a Cookbook., October 26, 2012
This is the best cookbook I ever picked up in my life. I was really looking to find a comprehensive cookbook on Latin cuisine but this book is also a lesson in the history and anthropology of Latin cuisine. It arrived yesterday and I have yet to put it down.