Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for Nick Frommer > Reviews

Browse

Nick Frommer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nick Frommer "Nick" RSS Feed (CA)

Final Table Poker with Phil Gordon
Final Table Poker with Phil Gordon
DVD ~ Phil Gordon
12 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great information, September 26, 2005
This DVD has really good info for both beginers and intermdiates. It actually has two sound tracks for beginer and advanced. I actually watch it before I play in my local poker league just to get my mind prepared for battle. It came with some great pull-out charts that you can use while you play too.

I actually picked mine up at the website: [...]

for the same price. Well worth it.

I picked up Phil's new book, Phil Gordon's Little Green Book, here on amazon. Great book for no-limit.

Phil Gordon's Little Green Book: Lessons and Teachings in No Limit Texas Hold'em
by Phil Gordon
Price: $18.94
175 used & new from $1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Book on No-Limit Hold 'em, September 26, 2005
Phil Gordon is a great teacher of poker. This book is simple to understand and straight forward. Phil is very good at taking semi-complex concepts and making them easy for anyone to learn. Phil also put out a DVD called Expert Insight: Final Table Poker that I picked up and love. It just had so much good info and wasn't boring like other poker DVDs I've seen. (...)If you want to learn Hold 'em I would pick-up both the book and the DVD.