Profile for D. Hentze > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 167

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Hentze RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Wireless and WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Auto Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible. (C11CD19201)
Price: $143.99
3 used & new from $143.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent All-In-One Printer, July 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Usually I'm not a fan of all-in-one printers. Most of them are a "Jack of all trades, master of none". The Epson WorkForce WF-3620 is different though. Everything it does, it does well.

Out of the box, I was surprised by the size. I expected it to be much larger. It was more compact than expected. This is a very good thing because I want to use it in a small home office that is short on space. The printer actually fits in a drawer on my computer desk. It is fairly heavy, and seems well built. Setting it up was simple and only took a few minutes. I had no issues connecting to my home network, and installing the software on a Windows 8.1 system. The ink tanks seem quite small compared to my other printers. Time will tell how many pages before they need replacing. After everything was setup, the Epson software installed some updates including an update to the printer's firmware.

Once it was ready to go, I printed some test pages including a few photographs on glossy photo paper. As a text and document printer, the results were excellent. This includes the results using the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 as a scanner and copier. As a photo printer, the results were good, but not great. The colors were accurate, but the prints lacked some fine detail. Considering they came from a sub $150 all-in-one wireless printer, the results were more than acceptable, and better than expected.

If you're looking for a fairly inexpensive, wireless, all-in-one printer that works well and is easy to setup, the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 gets the job done. I recommend it.

Dramm 12380 Heavy-Duty Brass Adjustable Hose Nozzle
Dramm 12380 Heavy-Duty Brass Adjustable Hose Nozzle
Price: $14.39
8 used & new from $13.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nozzle., July 8, 2014
The Dramm 12380 Heavy-Duty Brass Adjustable Hose Nozzle is a great, made in the USA nozzle. It's well built, and works great. It can be adjusted from a fine mist, to a fairly powerful stream. I've subjected it to some serious abuse, and it still works like new. I'm glad I spent a couple dollars more for a quality nozzle. Highly recommended.

Etekcity® DT-8380 Non-Contact Infrared (IR) Thermometer -26 to 716°/ F-50°C~+380°C Instant-read Digital Temperature Gun w/ Laser Sight, Backlit LCD, Padded, protective carrying case with belt loop; Battery included
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $16.98
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price., July 8, 2014
The Etekcity® DT-8380 Non-Contact Infrared (IR) Thermometer isn't a very accurate instrument, but is more than fine for the price. Using some controlled tests, I'd say it's within +/- 5 degrees or so. If you need more precise measurements, you're gonna have to spend more than $15-$20. For my use around the house to find cold spots and drafts, etc, it works fine. It also comes with a cheap 9 volt battery to get you started. If you're going to store the thermometer for extended periods of time, I suggest you remove it or replace it with a better alkaline battery that is less likely to leak and ruin the device.

iClever® IN-8510-40 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter Dongle - For Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows XP/Vista(Not for Mac)
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $10.99
3 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Plug and Play on my old netbook, July 8, 2014
I wasn't sure that the iClever® IN-8510-40 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter Dongle would work on my old Windows 7 Netbook because it doesn't have a DVD/CD drive, and the drivers are nowhere to be found on the internet for download installation. Since the price was inexpensive, I decided to give it a shot anyway hoping that it would work as a Plug and Play device, and it did. Upon insertion, Windows installed the device using generic Windows Bluetooth drivers. I've tested it with a couple of devices, and it pairs just fine. I'm sure I might be missing out on some features or speed, but at least the device works. iClever should put the software online though for people that don't have a drive to install them. I may eventually extract the drivers and software myself, and put them on a flash drive. If I do and notice any pros or cons of using their drivers/software, I'll post an update.

South Beach Diet Meal Bar, Apple Cinnamon, 5 Count (Pack of 8)
South Beach Diet Meal Bar, Apple Cinnamon, 5 Count (Pack of 8)
Price: $50.32
2 used & new from $47.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them., July 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like these South Beach Diet Meal Bars (Apple Cinnamon), but don't love them. They don't have any artificial sweeteners or flavors, and I find they taste pretty good. They are a little on the sweet side, but to me that's not a bad thing. The apple cinnamon flavor despite being sweet, tastes natural to me. I find the bars to be filling, and enough for me to skip breakfast if I had to.

I find these South Beach Diet Meal Bars (Apple Cinnamon)to be good, but not great. If you like "sweets" but are looking for something a little bit healthier, then I can recommend these.

Samsung Electronics 32GB EVO Micro SDHC with Adapter Upto 48MB/s Class 10 Memory Card (MB-MP32DA/AM)
Price: $19.99
13 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast low priced card., July 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Samsung Electronics 32GB EVO Micro SDHC is a very fast card, that costs less than similar Class 10 rated cards. It's water proof, temperature proof, X-Ray proof, and magnetic proof. It also comes with a standard SD Card adapter. I've use this card in my computer tablet and my Fuji camera. It works well in both, especially my camera. The is no lag, and it is easily fast enough for me to record HD Video. It's an excellent low cost fast card, and I highly recommend it.

Remington Products Xr1350 Hyper Series Rotary Shaver
Remington Products Xr1350 Hyper Series Rotary Shaver
Price: $94.99
3 used & new from $94.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good rotary shaver., July 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I used a Norelco rotary shaver for 25 years, and the Remington Products XR1350 is the first non-Norelco rotary shaver I've tried. For the most part, my results were very similar. Like my Norelco rotary shaver, it will take some time for your skin to get used to it. If you've been using a blade or foil shaver, expect some irritation for several days until your skin adjusts. The results are good though. I get a close shave, although I do have to repeatedly go over some spots. I always shave "dry" though. It can be used with gel or foam which might improve results, but in my opinion it defeats the purpose of not using a blade. Battery life is about 50 minutes, which is about 25% less than my Norelco. It's still respectable though. The pop-up trimmer does the job, but is nothing special. The XR1350 is a fairly quiet shaver which is a good thing.

The Remington Products XR1350 is a good all around shaver that is priced well, and is a good alternative to similar priced Norelco shavers. I recommend it.

Wilson Jones Durable Hinge Poly Binder with Removable Ring, 1 Inch, Brown (W31922)
Offered by Junipers'
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, inexpensive binder., July 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Wilson Jones Durable Hinge Poly Binder with Removable Ring is a very good, durable, inexpensive binder. The removable 1" rings hold about 175 pages. It is better built than some of my office binders which are mostly vinyl covered cardboard. I'm not a fan of the available colors, but the brown isn't bad.

A very good binder and recommended.

Sylvania 73014 10-watt  800 Lumens A19 LED Light Bulb, Soft White
Sylvania 73014 10-watt 800 Lumens A19 LED Light Bulb, Soft White
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good LED bulb., July 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Sylvania 73014 10-watt 800 Lumens A19 LED Light Bulb, Soft White is a good LED bulb, but not perfect. The biggest con to this low cost LED bulb is it's not dimmable. If want want a dimming LED bulb though, you're probably going to have to spend more than what this bulb costs. Like many LED A19 bulbs, the light is semi-directional. Although this doesn't bother me at all, it might not be the best choice for use in a reading lamp, etc. The bulb reaches its full brightness within a split second unlike CFL bulbs. The color temperature of the bulb is 2700k, and puts out 800 Lumens, which is equal to a 60W soft white incandescent bulb. The life expectancy is 25,000 hours and uses only 10 Watts of power. All in all, it's just a good LED bulb.

Swingline Standard Stapler, Eco Version, 15 Sheets, Black (S7054501)
Swingline Standard Stapler, Eco Version, 15 Sheets, Black (S7054501)
Price: $7.99
53 used & new from $3.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fine inexpensive stapler., July 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Swingline Standard Stapler, "Eco Version" is as a very cheap stapler that works well. It is very lightweight, and is mostly recycled plastic. It claims that it can staple 15 pages with Swingline S.F. 4 staples, but don't expect more than a couple of pages with standard staples. It also claims to have "Antimicrobial Protection which repels bacteria and fights off bad odors, fungus, and mildew." Does it? I don't know, but it can't hurt. If you're looking for a cheap stapler for light duty use, for $5 you can't go wrong with the the Swingline Standard Stapler, "Eco Version".

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20