Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Ej Hickey > Reviews

Browse

Ej Hickey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ej Hickey "Ejhickey" RSS Feed (DC)

Champion Men's Boxer Brief Gym Pack-4-Pack, M-Assorted Dyed Blues
Champion Men's Boxer Brief Gym Pack-4-Pack, M-Assorted Dyed Blues

4.0 out of 5 stars Great budget option for athletic events or hot days, November 2, 2013
I bought these in preparation for my upcoming deployment to Iraq, as well as some Adidas Climalite boxer briefs. In comparison, I prefer the look and feel of the climalites; however, these are a great budget option. They wick away sweat very well which is great in the heat or during athletic events (I didn't realize what a difference this made until I actually had them).

In short, if you have the money, I'd go with Adidas Climalites... however these aren't a bad option if you're looking for something cheaper.

NEW Battery + Charger for Sony CyberShot DSC-T2 DSC-T200 DSC-T300 DSC-T500 DSC-T70 DSC-T700 DSC-T90 DSC-T900 InfoLithium Type D NP-FD1 NP-BD1 NPFD1 NPBD1 + Car Plug
Offered by Super Deal
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value charger, November 2, 2013
Works as expected with my camera. Great bargain, saved me a lot of $$$. Much better than buying from sony's website.

3 Pair Super-wool Hiker GX Merino Wool Hiking Socks (X-Large (13-16 Shoe), Taupe)
Offered by Sox Shop
Price: $36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for hot weather or cold, November 2, 2013
Have worn these socks in 130 degree weather and construction boots in Iraq, as well as sub-freezing temperatures in Breckenridge Colorado. They're comfortable and keep me warm in the cold, and wick away sweat in the heat (without overheating my feet). Very comfortable and I always wear them whenever I am walking/standing on the job for 8+hours a day. Once you've worn these there is no going back to hanes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a macbook pro, November 2, 2013
Have had this laptop for a little under a year, bought it at Best Buy and never had any problems with it. Great high def screen resolution, super fast with core i7 processor and 8gb RAM. Also has a discrete graphics card which is nice, have played games like skyrim and oblivion on it no problem (it uses intel HD for lower processes like email, surfing.. saves battery life). For the price I think it is way better than a macbook pro. Plus it has a touch screen which is a great bonus, cant understand why macs dont do this

Spira Stinger Elite Mesh Racing Sneaker
Spira Stinger Elite Mesh Racing Sneaker

5.0 out of 5 stars i never write reviews, but for these shoes, they deserve it, January 13, 2013
about me: runner in high school, have run 5 marathons (PR 3:08:55) everywhere from athens to chicago, have run various amounts of halfs and 5ks

about these shoes: i bought a pair of these at an expo, i was running the disney wine and dine half marathon with my girlfriend the next day. I originally put them on as a joke because spira has springs in them (gimmick), but I just wanted to see how they felt. Well i could not feel any springs in the shoes, but i could hardly feel the shoes at all they were so light. they felt so good i decided to run the 1/2 marathon with them, and i have not looked back since (4 marathons and counting with these shoes).

a word of caution, although the shoes are great and also hold up great, i still train in my heavy saucony's. I only use these for speed workouts to really bump up my time (as well as get used to wearing such light shoes) and on race days. i also have a pair of nike free's which are nearly as light (much lighter than the saucony's), but they do not produce even close to the same results in speed. PM me if you have any questions, i'm happy to answer if you're comparing to a different type of shoe.

Universal Remote MX-900 40-Device IR/RF PC Programmable Remote (418 MHz) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by audio video sales guy
Price: $268.88
10 used & new from $60.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst remote ever, January 7, 2012
I've purchased over 250 things on Amazon and never review anything (terrible I know), but this remote is so god awful it inspired me to write my first review.

I received this remote from my parents who did not have the installer CD. "No big deal" I figured, I was sure I could find it online. WRONG. OBTAINING SOFTWARE FOR THIS REMOTE IS EQUIVALENT TO TRYING TO STEAL NATIONAL SECURITY SECRETS. I've searched online for hours with no success.

Now, for the remote itself. I remember using it at my parents house for about 6 months straight. At the time I figured it was a $50 cheap universal remote that constantly beeps with every touch (do I really need to hear a beep to know I pushed a button??). Battery life was also horrible because it constantly displays things on it's screen, so during the course of my six months I had to replace 4 AAA batteries twice.

Long story short, the price on this thing is criminal, the way they protect their software is ludicrous, and I only hope this review can dissuade anyone from trying to purchase it.

Adventures of Cash Laramie and Gideon Miles (Cash Laramie & Gideon Miles Series Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cash is worth the money, July 8, 2011
I was never a fan of westerns, but decided to give a short story a try and chose ADVENTURES because of a friend's referral. Well I can definitely say Cash is worth the money. Will continue to read other works from the author.

A Fistful of Legends
A Fistful of Legends
by Bobby Nash
Price: $14.29
26 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-have, February 1, 2010
This review is from: A Fistful of Legends (Paperback)
I agree with the review above. I got this book the day it was released and wasn't able to put it down. Kudos to all the talented writers. I specifically enjoyed "Cash Laramie and the Masked Devil" by Edward Grainger. A real page-turner!