Profile for Gerald W. Hayhurst > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gerald W. Hayhurst RSS Feed (Florida)

Maxell UR-60 Blank Audio Cassette Tape - 8 Pack (109085)
Maxell UR-60 Blank Audio Cassette Tape - 8 Pack (109085)
Price: $11.01
41 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, May 27, 2008
These blank tapes are a very good quality. The recordings on the tapes were clear and free of noise. You get your moneys worth and you won't be disappointed with the quality of your recordings.

Windows Live OneCare 2.0 (Up to 3 Users)
Windows Live OneCare 2.0 (Up to 3 Users)
11 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, May 27, 2008
I can't recommend this product. I was very disappointed with the software and returned it.

Panasonic RQ2102 Cassette Recorder
Panasonic RQ2102 Cassette Recorder
Offered by MAIN SOURCE
Price: $67.95
23 used & new from $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cassette Recorder, May 27, 2008
I am very pleased with this Recorder. It is easy to operate and does a very good job as a recorder. There is just one problem. When recording with the built in microphone, it picks up the motor noise. This can be overcome by using a plug in mike and placing the recorder a safe distance away.

Philips DVP5140 Multiformat DVD Player with DivX, MP3, Windows Media Support
Philips DVP5140 Multiformat DVD Player with DivX, MP3, Windows Media Support
9 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD Player, April 8, 2008
This DVD Player is for my wife who is a Senior Citizen. I looked for one that had all the modern features but still easy to operate. I chose this recorder after an extensive search on the WEB. You can controll everything with the remote except opening the DVD tray. That's not a problem because you have to put the DVD in manually so opening and closing the tray is accomplished with a push button on front of recorder. The quality of the output is excellent. The sound is great too with a good set of speakers. I highly recommend this DVD player,especially for anyone that has problems operating electronic equipment.

Sony ACCDVH Accessory Kit w/NPFH50 Battery, LCS-KHD Case & DVM60PRL Cassette for Sony MiniDV Camcorders
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy, January 13, 2008
I bought this Acessory Kit when I bought a Sony MiniDV Camcorder. It has every thing you need to complete your recording equipment. The carrying Case is very usefull for transporting the Camera, extra battery, recording tape and cables, also, it prevents damage to the unit.

Sony DCR-HC28 MiniDV Handycam Camcorder with 20x Optical Zoom
Sony DCR-HC28 MiniDV Handycam Camcorder with 20x Optical Zoom
11 used & new from $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Precious Moments, January 13, 2008
I purchased the DCR-HC28 MinDV Handycam Camcorder so that my Daughter and Grand Daughter could record My Great Grand Daughter, a very active 3 yr old, as she grows up. We are all well pleased with the Camera. It takes wonderful pictures and is very easy to use. With supplied cables, it's very easy to hook up to your TV or Computer. I highly recommend this Camcorder.

HP Photosmart C6280 All-in-One Printer
HP Photosmart C6280 All-in-One Printer
Offered by I-sell
Price: $599.99
15 used & new from $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars HP All-In-One C6280 Printer, December 11, 2007
I Bought a Brother printer because it made True color copies. I found out later that printing pictures with it was not good. I reserched and liked the Specs on the HP C6280 All in one. Printer-Scanner-Copier. Also I wanted a printer that prints on both sides of a sheet of paper. When the printer arrived, I tested it and picture prints were excellent. Face tones on subject were just right. The printing on both sides workes perfect. I am very pleased with my purchase.