Profile for J. Kay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Kay "Books, more books!!" RSS Feed (Lynnwood, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Now Foods: L-Glutamine 1000mg, 240 caps
Now Foods: L-Glutamine 1000mg, 240 caps
Offered by Online Healthy Offers
Price: $22.78
4 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge fan, January 21, 2015
I suffer from bile salts malabsorbsion (some people will identify this as IBS-D) and have since having my fall bladder removed over a decade ago. The result is the same: uncontrollable diarrhea. I am 64 years old. In 2014 I went on a major self armed campaign to find a way to manage this issue that had all but put an end to having a normal life. Leaving out the other key "ingredients" which only pertain to my issue, I am writing this review regarding l-Glutamine's role. I added it when, during my research, I discovered l-Glutamine aided in reviving healthy tissue to the large intestine. I figured mine needed this assist after years of mauling. What I didn't expect was the muscle definition I have regained throughout my entire body in addition to the weight loss as if I've gone on a major exercise regime- which I haven't. I have muscle tone that has been loss through years of sedition. I take one 1,000 mg in the morning and one 1,000 mg again in the evening and have for six months. I plan on continuing with this supplement for the rest of my life. It's made a huge impact on the quality of my life.

His First His Second
His First His Second
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont miss this Indie thrill ride, January 20, 2015
When finishing a novel I almost never read the Afterward or Author's Notes. When if I do it's because I've become so connected during the read that continuing through is a natural action. I did so with His First His Second, and upon discovering this has been self published feel further compelled to write an all out 5 star review. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.

Never Coming Back
Never Coming Back
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars He better come back- over and over!, December 6, 2014
This review is from: Never Coming Back (Kindle Edition)
I'm a voracious reader. I have my Top list of authors; my "go-to-when-I'm-desperate" list of authors and, of course, I'm always looking searching for more authors who have that magic that enables them to make a story, capture it to the page, find a savvy publisher with vision and good editors and bring their stories to us- to me. For my pleasurable escape.

I seldom, very seldom, write a review, but I just finished Tim Weaver's Never Coming Back and am compelled to tell the rest of America, since this is his debut here in the states: The David Raked Series is awesome!

Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads 50 Count
Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads 50 Count
Offered by SB Natural Products
Price: $8.73
13 used & new from $4.76

5.0 out of 5 stars A different use, November 28, 2014
I'm going to post an unconventional review because this product has worked wonders for an ongoing problem I've been fighting for at least three years; a seemingly incurable yeast infection. I caution everyone and anyone who might also need this kind of treatment to begin tentatively and very cautiously because the tissue in this region is very sensitive at first and it will a cause quite a burning sensation that does ease and disappear. This use may not suit anyone but myself. I am sharing because tea tree oil kills yeast on contact and my problem was at a point where I was desperate for relief.

Nuun Energy - 2 Tubes (20 Tablets) - Wild Berry
Nuun Energy - 2 Tubes (20 Tablets) - Wild Berry
Offered by Enviro Products World
Price: $12.99
7 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Perk, November 18, 2014
Due to severe digestion issues, recently I had to give up coffee. I never drank much, just a bit first thing to give my system that caffeine jump start. I soon felt the afternoon slumps that, if I gave into a nap, would threaten my ability to fall asleep that night. I discovered noun energy and it has just the right amount of caffeine (40mg) per tab to keep me awake through the day. Seriously happy with this product.

Sterling Silver - Earring wire Shepherds Hook (5 Pair Pack)
Sterling Silver - Earring wire Shepherds Hook (5 Pair Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 18, 2014
Just what I wanted

The Memory Killer (Carson Ryder 11) by Kerley, J. A. (2014) Paperback
The Memory Killer (Carson Ryder 11) by Kerley, J. A. (2014) Paperback
by J. A. Kerley
2 used & new from $36.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally available on Kindle, November 18, 2014
I've followed JA Kerley's Carson Ryder series since the beginning. I'm a true fan of Kerley's writing. He has a a loyal cult like following much like Mo Hyder, Michael Gruber and Taylor Stevens. It's only been his last couple Ryder novels that have finally been available for ereading. OH- Memory Killer did not disappoint!

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a crush on Candy Crush!, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
Love this APP! Others I might try and then forget, but after over two years I'm still playing CC daily!

Pocket Fishdom
Pocket Fishdom
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tens of little fishies., January 3, 2014
This review is from: Pocket Fishdom (App)
I simply love this app. I have it on my mobile, so when I got my Fire HDX for Christmas it was one of the first apps I looked to download.

Night Film: A Novel
Night Film: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Moody, October 19, 2013
I like the writing style of this author- although not the same genre, I had the same feeling I had when I read the Historian.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3