Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for JSmith > Reviews

Browse

JSmith's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JSmith RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, November 16, 2012
Jillian has a great way of getting you motivated. Her voice and what she says is not annoying, so it makes it easier that way.. doing the exercise video over and over. She gives you the correct techniques on how to do things so you don't hurt yourself.. and she gives you a low impact version and a high impact version for those that are already in shape.. great buy if you are just starting out or just need a new motivation.

PlayStation Move Essentials Pack
PlayStation Move Essentials Pack
Offered by Carolina Trader
Price: $45.00
44 used & new from $24.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Good So far!, June 21, 2012
The game I recd with this game was defective. So I have not fully tried it yet.. but the little time that I did, it worked good and was fun.. Hopefully there is more fun to be had with the new game.

EA Sports Active 2 - Playstation 3
EA Sports Active 2 - Playstation 3
Offered by Taylor Groscost
Price: $35.96
44 used & new from $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective and Disappointed, June 21, 2012
I received this order, started imputing all the information it was asking. It seemed okay, until I had to pair all the bands that track your movement. One of the arm bands did not work. So I had to return it for a refund. A lot of the other reviews said the same thing.. that one of the bands would not work. But the return process is not bad due to it being a FBA (fulfilled by Amazon) order. So it was smooth, just a hassle. I did not buy the game again on line because I didn't want to have to go through the same return process again. Hope you have better luck!

The Traveler: Book One of the Fourth Realm Trilogy
The Traveler: Book One of the Fourth Realm Trilogy
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Book!!, January 10, 2012
This is a great book! Hard to put down once you start! I usually do not read sci-fi books but this one is great! I have only read the first book a while back. So I am reading it once more and then going to buy the second.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers  (Graphite)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers (Graphite)
18 used & new from $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size, January 10, 2012
This is my first Kindle. It is very cool. I love the screen and no glare. The only thing I don't like is the price of books. I ordered my first book for 12 bucks. I could have bought it from Amazon 'used' for 3 bucks.. I guess I will be asking for Amazon Gift certificates for Birthdays to save some $.. other then that it is convenient for travel and taking it with you while your waiting in the doctors office.

Catan: Seafarers Game Expansion 4th Edition
Catan: Seafarers Game Expansion 4th Edition
58 used & new from $42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very fun, January 10, 2012
This was a very fun extension, makes the game more fun. I do advise you to get the extension also if you are playing with a large family or else you will have to do teams. The extension is about 13 to 15 bucks more.. worth it.

Air Swimmers Remote Control Flying Clownfish
Air Swimmers Remote Control Flying Clownfish
Offered by Chachi Toys
Price: $34.94
6 used & new from $34.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun once you get it put together...., January 10, 2012
I bought this for my sister, knowing we would all have fun putting it together and playing with it on Christmas. The instructions could have been better and the items could have been put together better for a easier assembly too. It took 2, occasionally 3 people to put together. Floating, light weight fish are not easy to keep still, patience is required.. But overall once it was up and running we had a blast.. plus we had fun with the left over helium (not included) after the fish was full. One thing I will also mention. High ceilings or a large open space are needed for this item. Luckily my sister has really high ceilings so we were able see the full movement of the fish. Very fun. :)