Profile for Jackie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jackie RSS Feed

Women's Classic Watch
Women's Classic Watch
Offered by WatchFrenzy
Price: $197.95
6 used & new from $196.44

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my watch!, July 25, 2011
This review is from: Women's Classic Watch (Watch)
I love the deal I received here on Amazon for the pricey blinged out Michael Kors watch. I received in 2 days (thanks to Amazon Prime) and it was packaged nicely, all the rose gold and face covered in plastic and the watch inside of a branded box. Definitely the real deal. It's beautiful, not too big, but is a bit flashy. If you want to get it sized, DO NOT go to Macy's.. you'd have to try Nordstrom's or a jewelry repair shop.

Hard Candy Cases Superlight Summertime Collection Case for Apple iPhone 4 (AT&T Version Only), Pink, (SL4G-SMT-PNK)
Offered by SafariIsland
Price: $3.00
2 used & new from $3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Terrible texture, July 25, 2011
This case had everything I was looking for: rubberized feel (similar to the Incase iphone4 cases), perfect light shade of pink, hard shell, one piece that you just places on the phone, easy to apply, & very light not bulky. The only issue I have with this case is that the rubberized feel is actually more of a wax coating. After the second day, the edges started to peel and become worn down. After a week, the back started to peel as well. I personally have rubbed off/peeled all of the coating off and it is now just a plastic case.

I'm ordering another one, hopefully I got received a defected one. update review coming soon.