Profile for mlm > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mlm RSS Feed

Invicta Women's 0459 Angel Collection Rhodium-Plated Gold-Tone Watch
Invicta Women's 0459 Angel Collection Rhodium-Plated Gold-Tone Watch
Offered by GEM Products
Price: $69.99
5 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, January 10, 2011
I received this watch as an xmas gift (off my Amazon wish list :)). I could not be more pleased with it. For the price this watch far exceeded my expectations. Many of the poor reviews I am r eading state that is it too big a bulky. It is. But that is what I like most about it. It is close in size to a men's watch, but I enjoy this feature. I can understand why some people would not, but that is why most of the watches sold @ Amazon give you their dimensions and weight. I use this watch for everyday use. It keeps good time. I would just warn, that it is a larger women's watch and I suppose quite heavy for a women's watch, so if that's not what you're looking for than I would not recommend it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit small for a cat, January 10, 2011
I bought this carrier for my cat, I live in NYC and its bulky to bring him around in one of those hard plastic carriers when we go to the vet, or it I have to bring him on a trip, so I bought this carrier. It's a bit small for him. He fits, but I don't use it or I only use it for short trips. He's not a big cat, maybe 10lbs. The duffle bag effects makes it quite difficult to get him in as well. Anyone who owns cats knows most of them are not willing to hop into their carriers. The carrier may have been made more with the thought of small dogs in mind. In that case I think it would be a better option. If you are buying this for a cat, though, I would think twice.

Pyle PHST92IBGL 600 Watt Digital 2.1 Channel Home Theater Tower with iPod and iPhone Docking Station (Piano Wood Finish)
Price: Click here to see our price
22 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 10, 2011
I got this as an xmas gift for my parents and they LOVE it. We are not experts on speaker systems in this household, they just needed a new stereo for their living room. My cousin had recently gotten the Brookstone tower for his house and I was looking for something in that range. The PYLE tower was $60 cheaper from Amazon (but $100 more face value) and had FM radio which I liked. For us, the sound quality is great. My only compaint or criticism I suppose would be that, in comparison to the Brookstone tower, it is a bit more bulky and less sleek looking. Otherwise, it was a great buy.

Bulova Men's 96B119 Bracelet Silver White Dial Watch
Bulova Men's 96B119 Bracelet Silver White Dial Watch
Offered by K.G. Company
Price: $109.00
2 used & new from $109.00

4.0 out of 5 stars like but don't love, January 10, 2011
I got this watch for my boyfriend for xmas this year. I was hoping it would be a bit heavier I suppose that would be my only complaint. Otherwise, it keeps good time, and he loves it. It is a classic watch in the sense that there is really nothing too fancy about it. He just needs to know what time it is! For the price, it was worth it.

Disney Kids' PN2002 "Princess" Rhinestone-Accented Watch
Disney Kids' PN2002 "Princess" Rhinestone-Accented Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, January 9, 2011
I bought this watch for my niece as a xmas gift. I must say that the photo does not do it justice. In person I found this to be a beautiful watch for alittle girl. The crystals around the face sparkle, and the jewel bracelet is quite weighty as well. I was pleasantly surprised to see the quality of the watch.