Profile for Jason > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason "JAYDICE" RSS Feed (Mableton, Georgia U.S.A.)

Page: 1 | 2
Boss CAP10 10 Farad Capacitor (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Boss CAP10 10 Farad Capacitor (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by DiscountsJungle
Price: $69.99
3 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars got bass?, January 11, 2013
If you have bass, you need power. This cap did the job in my car. My headlights don't try to flicker anymore. I was going to get another battery for my system, but decided to try this cap first. I am thankful for that decision. The blue light is cool as all get too. It is a good sized unit, but I lay down my back seats and this is mounted between two amps. It is a good looking unit....bottom line, my power issues are solved due to this cap10.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm rich bi#%h!, January 11, 2013
Very cool item. I loved my sequential, crisp, mint condition notes. I made my dad and sister instantanious trillionaires! The laughs were worth 100 fold the cost of the notes. It is a great item to have as a collector. I ordered 3 and I am going to order some of the 50 and 100 trillion notes to add to my new collection. Get some

Stainless Steel Blue & Silver Guitar Design Pendant With Necklaces and Jewelry Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Real air guitar!, January 11, 2013
No more faking ripping and shredding with an air guitar if you get this pendant. I love mine, and I can now PRETEND I'm ripping up an axe. The size is nice and the finish is pro. It even has the simulated fret inlays. The weight is decent as well. I liked the chain, but I have some I wear often and change it up. If you love guitars, or know a guitar lover, this is a great item to have.

Bravado Men's Yelawolf Teen T-shirt, Black, X-Large
Bravado Men's Yelawolf Teen T-shirt, Black, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find item in the South, January 11, 2013
I live in metro Atlanta, and it is a known fact that not too many people know Yelawolf. I love Yela and his crew. He is one of the most talented rhyme spitters out. M16 Beats is on fire too. This shirt is a MUST HAVE for any Yelawolf supporter. I love the thick cotton, rich black color and first-rate screen printing on this tee, which is sure to get attention and a few inquires. GET IT

Small Hunk of Genuine Meteorites Approx 4,200 Years Old Approx 1-1/4" x 3/4" x 1/2"
Offered by Beverly Oaks LLC
Price: $23.48
3 used & new from $23.48

5.0 out of 5 stars SPACE ROCKS ARE THE BEST, December 21, 2012
Just having a piece of matter from outer space is cool! The piece was decent in size, and meteorite lovers know how heavy it is, as it is ultra dense. The elements within are the same ones we find here....HOW DOPE! My sister will love this as I got it for her, but I will be getting some more for myself.

Iraqi Bank Note 10,000 Dinars Portrait Saddam Hussein Illus. Minaret at Samarra, Al-Mustansiriyah University Issued 2002

5.0 out of 5 stars History on a neat piece of paper, December 21, 2012
Most of us know this guy and know the paper is worthless. The history and production are priceless. How many bank notes do you have that contain a picture of an evil dictator? It is cool to look at, and has a hologram on it. It came to me in 99% crisp condition. I will purchase more as I build my new collection of world currency.

Casino Dice Laser Inlay Design Stainless Steel Spinner Ring - Size 9
Casino Dice Laser Inlay Design Stainless Steel Spinner Ring - Size 9
Offered by FreshTrends Body Jewelry
Price: $5.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Dice for Jaydice, December 21, 2012
I love this ring. Size 9 fits my pinky. It spins and has DICE on it. The craftsmanship on it is great. Really cool ring to play with, or punch somebody in the face with. I would buy another in size 11. JAYDICE

Oval POS Anti Obama Sticker (nobama piece of sh*t)
Oval POS Anti Obama Sticker (nobama piece of sh*t)
Offered by American Vinyl
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesOme, December 21, 2012
20 words is enough to fill a page, but this P.O.S. sticker is the best, if you are an opinionated person like me, and have the balls to display it just as proudly as the idiOts which elected him, a.k.a. the media. If you don't get this sticker, which is high quality, I suggest the idiOt, bend Over, or just the O with a slash. Fight liberalism by ticking them off with this sticker!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2013 8:25 PM PST

Trouble Man: Heavy is the Head
Trouble Man: Heavy is the Head
Price: $11.88
64 used & new from $1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars T.I.P. BANKHEAD!!, December 21, 2012
GRAND HUSTLE GENERAL, THE KING T.I. still remains the king on this joint. Being the King of Mableton, off Bankhead, ATL, I can say this. His talent has remained razor sharp, with an excellent engeneering team. Most of this record was recorded all over Atlanta, Georgia, where some of the world's finest studios and engineers work. The record starts off strong, goes hard in the middle, and STAYS HARD through the end. The beats are top knotch, and the record contains some of the best trap beats I heard yet to date in the dirty south. The sampling on this record is dope. A joint with Pink called "Guns and Roses" is going to be one of the best of the year. I love the mastering mix on this album as the clarity is phenomonal. BANKHEAD HIGH 5 ALL DAY!

Kids' Little Adventures Prince Cape Size (3-8 yrs.)
Kids' Little Adventures Prince Cape Size (3-8 yrs.)

5.0 out of 5 stars My son was a prince for a day, November 20, 2012
I bought this cape for my son's fairytale day at school. I was pleased with the product, and I think it was much nicer than I expected. It's thick and if my kid wants to use it again, it's ready! Happy customer here!!

Page: 1 | 2