Profile for sammy shopper > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sammy shopper RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
New Balance Men's MO69 Multi-Sport Shoe,Grey/Red,10.5 4E US
New Balance Men's MO69 Multi-Sport Shoe,Grey/Red,10.5 4E US

4.0 out of 5 stars very light weight, December 14, 2014
bought these shoe's to use as a driving shoe, because i couldn't find any driving shoe with more then a d width.
the sole is good for heel and toeing.. like wearing nothing on your feet.

Last Day Sale- Best Shoe Rack Organizer Storage Bench -100% Lifetime Money Back Guarantee -Store up to 20 pairs of shoes and say GOODBYE to messy piles of shoes cluttering your closet and entryway - Adjustable shoe racks shelves width and height - Made From Stainless Steel and High-Quality Plastic Polymer so it's BUILT TO LAST - Easy to Assemble - No Tools Required - Your Purchase is Secured by a LIFETIME GUARANTEE!
Offered by Home-Complete
Price: $55.00

3.0 out of 5 stars plastic end supports, mine were warped. One support ..., November 20, 2014
plastic end supports, mine were warped. One support rod still not in hole because of warped plastic, and press fit of supporting rods, with warped end pieces, I still have one rod not in place. Flimsy, dont bump it as various rods will come out. I didn't buy the one with the fabric shoe support because I thought it would get muddy from shoes, but I think it would be easier to use.

Natures Plus. Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar 3.5 Oz - (5 Pack)
Natures Plus. Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar 3.5 Oz - (5 Pack)
Offered by Herbalishous
Price: $29.41
2 used & new from $23.90

4.0 out of 5 stars redken vs. natural beauty bar, August 2, 2014
Like the way it makes my skin feel after daily swim in pool.. Allantoin is the key. i usually use Redken cleanse bar for men 30 years or so, but was looking for a cheaper replacement. Both are excellent .But Redken cleansing bar does last longer. Soooo, i don't know which i prefer, dollar wise that is..?

AIRHEAD AHP-12H Hi Output Air Pump (12-Volt)
AIRHEAD AHP-12H Hi Output Air Pump (12-Volt)
Price: $17.53
48 used & new from $11.09

3.0 out of 5 stars spend more get hose, July 25, 2014
works as intended, but realistically, filling my daughters large alligator, i wish i had an extension air hose because it gets crowded quick in my crown vic, with airhead,and alligator, and me in front seat. i looked to purchase a hose to add onto this pump, but noooo.. i recommend purchase of pump with air hose.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars sweaty feet, July 25, 2014
good for around the pool, very quick drying, but not for around town. Im not a sweaty guy, but the composition of these sandals, make my feet uncomfortable, other than around my morning swim, size wise, i wear 10.5 and 11 fits just right for a slip on sandal.

T-fal OT274E Stainless Steel Convection and Rotisserie Toaster Oven, Silver
T-fal OT274E Stainless Steel Convection and Rotisserie Toaster Oven, Silver
Offered by Price Tronics
Price: $114.00
11 used & new from $79.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Where's the heat?, July 25, 2014
if i didnt throw away the box, i would have sent this back. sitting on my counter now, sitting there because i cant bring myself to just give it to Goodwill. Try to achieve high cooking temps, I dare you. Pre- heat, pre-heat, wait, wait, wait, burn electricity, and finally realize it aint goin to happen!

Silicone and Stainless Steel Kitchen Tong Set; Set of 2, 1 Red 12 Inch Tong and 1 Black 10 Inch Tong
Offered by Brooklyn Deals
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $10.07

2.0 out of 5 stars cant use it for my intended purpose, bbq, ..., July 25, 2014
cant use it for my intended purpose, bbq, turning meat etc., because of the reason that I bought it, Silicone!. To slippery to grab and hold cooking item to be turned! The first time your rib-eye lands on the ground you will see what I mean! I have the grip of a lumberjack, but cant overcome the slipperiness of silicone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2014 8:35 AM PDT

Lunch Bag - Spongebob - Jelly Fish (w/ Water Bottle) New Boys Gifts 28077
Lunch Bag - Spongebob - Jelly Fish (w/ Water Bottle) New Boys Gifts 28077
Offered by Hobby Hunters
Price: $14.76
3 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars do not use for a lunch bag!, July 25, 2014
as little messenger bag for my 7 year old, maybe, but sucks as lunch bag because only has small Velcro attachment on large top flap opening for cold to escape along with items in bag. A cold pack will not stay cold very long. I would have sent it back except for my own laziness. Do no purchase for purpose of lunch, only for the cuteness factor, maybe..
additional comments 8/2
this was never thought out to be a lunch bag as, even more issues with interior of this bag. it has no lining and is now disgusting inside, with drips and spills which do occur in an 8 year old's lunch box! No way to wipe material inside. No lining only same material as outside of this waste of a lunch bag. after this review, it will dissapear, and I will blame my daughter for being careless with her things, as any parent would. lunch bag! I dont think so...!

Nokia Lumia 920 / 925 / 822 / 1020 / 635 / 630 Rugged Holster Pouch Case With Metal Belt Clip and Belt Loop + Zoomazig Stylus Pen

3.0 out of 5 stars clip, June 23, 2014
I find that the clip is the issue in my case. this clip will fit a dress belt only. Because of that it goes in my pocket most of the time or in a bag, and very shortly end up in a drawer with the pile of other things ordered by me that really didn't turn out to work.

WeatherTech - W24GR - 1997-2011 Chevy Corvette Grey All Weather Floor Mats 1st Row
Offered by ProParts USA
Price: $69.95
4 used & new from $69.95

2.0 out of 5 stars didnt fit, June 23, 2014
All I really can say is that this item didn't fit and wasn't even close to fit my 03 vette.. I cant say that i was that dissapointed because unless you drive your vette to go hunting or some other outdoor activity, it was more suited for a utility vehicle application. The only bright spot was the suppliers co-operation after they did some research, with providing me with a refund.i did find another brand of rubber mats that fit like a glove.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3