Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Joseph Duncan > Reviews

Browse

Joseph Duncan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 241
Helpful Votes: 2065

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joseph Duncan "JWD" RSS Feed (Illinois)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
National Terry Lounge Dress, Purple, 1X
National Terry Lounge Dress, Purple, 1X
Offered by National

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife really liked this lounge dress and has worked it into her ..., June 2, 2016
My wife really liked this lounge dress and has worked it into her rotation. It is made a good quality material and fits as expected.

Donald Trump Coffee Mug - Donald Trump "Make America Great Again" Coffee Cup
Donald Trump Coffee Mug - Donald Trump "Make America Great Again" Coffee Cup
Offered by Grand Brands
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars For Tiny Hands Only, June 2, 2016
I found this mug to be way too small for my adult male sized hands. Who has hands this tiny? Well, I can think of one man, but he gets a little testy when you talk about the size of his hands. I also would have thought this mug would be white instead of black, cause you know... Well, aside from the price-- you would have to be a Donald Trump to pay $20 for a tiny coffee cup like this-- it is made of okay materials. Funny thing tho. I looked on the bottom to see who had manufactured it, and it said MADE IN CHINA. How are we supposed to make America great again if we keep manufacturing our products in China?
Comment Comment | Permalink

GEOTEL® iPad Stand, Multi-Angle Aluminum Stand for iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 / 1, iPad Mini and Samsung Tablets, Kindle Tablets(AP7D-SILVER)
Offered by GEOTEL TECH
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars but it is a very nicely designed product and does a great job of propping ..., June 2, 2016
I received this free for an unbiased review. Not sure it is worth the price that it is marked at, but it is a very nicely designed product and does a great job of propping up the iPad for hands free reading or using it with a keyboard as a mini laptop. It is large and stable and made of quality materials. You will not be disappointed with it.

Bad Roomies
Bad Roomies
DVD
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not funny. Misogynestic, June 1, 2016
This review is from: Bad Roomies (Amazon Video)
Ridiculous plot. Gross. Not funny. Misogynestic. All about how a dirty slut comes between two buddies and ends in murder, like a drunken threesome is just the most heinous thing that's ever been done. Find your underwear, take a shower and move on. Very degrading to women.

iPad Air 2 Case, ESR iPad Air 2 Oxford Cloth Smart Cover Folio Case Stand with Auto Sleep/Wake Function for iPad Air 2/iPad 6 (Twilight)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice texture, very thin and fits snugly, May 23, 2016
I'm very particular about the looks and textures of the products I use. I don't like plasticky, cheap looking things, even though I do try to keep to a budget and find good deals. I've been looking for an iPad cover for a while. Tried the soft, clear TPU shells. They didn't fit too snugly and made my iPad look kind of cheap and skeevy, like I had put a condom on my iPad. I tried a faux leather cover, and that's exactly what it looked like. Faux leather. Finally, I bought this oxford material smart cover and I think I finally have the iPad cover I like. It fits snugly, is designed very nicely-- think minimalism-- and has a very nice color and texture to it. The photos here on the Zon make it look gray, but it is actually a sort of neutral brown. It also has a nice fabric texture that gives my hands a good grip on the iPad. Think couch upholstery, but much finer. Overall, I really like this iPad Air 2 cover.

The Fireman: A Novel
The Fireman: A Novel
by Joe Hill
Price: $17.39
101 used & new from $11.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Great But LOOOOOOONNNNGGGGG, May 23, 2016
This review is from: The Fireman: A Novel (Hardcover)
I thoroughly enjoyed The Fireman, and this coming from someone who has had a bit of trouble making it through Hill's other novels. It is not that they are badly written or uninteresting, Mr. Hill is just so long-winded about everything. Take, for example, a scene towards the end of the book as the heroes try to escape down a ladder from a collapsing bell tower. Hill devotes several paragraphs to descriptions of the protagonists trying to climb down the ladder. How it wobbles. Everything going on down below. The weather. How the bobbing ladder makes her belly flop. A couple flashbacks to her childhood. I joke, but you get the point. I don't need a full sentence or three for every rung they climb down. This is supposed to be a very tense and fast-paced action scene, and Hill just bogs it down with description. And this is consistent throughout the entire book. There are pages and pages of description of the weather. People rattle on for entire chapters talking about nothing really. Just goofing around. It's like real life, yes, but I have a life, too, and I have to deduct one star for a 700+ page book that could have been told (and probably much more excitingly) in just 400 pages. On the positive side, the plague featured in the book is very original and interesting, Hill has flashes of brilliance that catch you off guard and really evoke an emotional response from you, and the ending, while not completely unexpected, was a real kick in the guts. I kind of expected what happened was going to happen, but I was really hoping it wouldn't, and when it did I was flipping pages like a madman to see what happened next. Joe Hill certainly has his father's talent for telling a gripping story. Now if he will just reign in his tendency to be overly verbose... Definitely read this book if you are a horror or fantasy fan, but be prepared to skim a bit. He loves to describe things in minute detail sometimes.

iPad Air 2 Case, Beebiz Soft Gel Skin TPU Rubber Back Cover for iPad Air 2 Back Case,Transparent
Offered by Beebiz
Price: $8.98
2 used & new from $3.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Although the material is nice and it is very clear and designed well, May 18, 2016
Although the material is nice and it is very clear and designed well, it just doesn't fit as snug as I expected it to. The edges roll back from the screen a little when I adjust the volume or pick the iPad up one-handed. Not a bad product, but it is not going to blow you away, either. Just so-so.

LexMod Lily Fabric Headboard, Queen, Beige
LexMod Lily Fabric Headboard, Queen, Beige
Price: $90.54
16 used & new from $81.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine, easy to put together, May 15, 2016
Works just fine, easy to put together, and seemed to be made of good quality materials. It is going to wobble a bit if you do not press it against a wall, but that is just how these headboards are designed. It is not a flaw. It is height adjustable, and the padding has a nice texture/feel to it. I can definitely recommend this if you are looking to add a headboard to your bed.

Famili Non Slip Accurate Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale, 400lb/180kg, Blue
Famili Non Slip Accurate Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale, 400lb/180kg, Blue
Offered by i-Tronics
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the no-slip texture and the color, May 15, 2016
Large, well constructed, with a bright readout. I like the no-slip texture and the color. I received this free for an unbiased review and cannot really think of anything critical to say about it.

Anmao 18K White Gold Plated Square Cz Stud Earrings Setting For Women Earrings STD-01
Offered by WA'S STORE
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife really liked these and immediately put them into rotation, May 15, 2016
My wife really liked these and immediately put them into rotation. That;s about the best endorsement you can make. I received these free for an unbiased review. If the wife likes them, I can definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20