Profile for Wildfower > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wildfower RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Twitter
Twitter

1.0 out of 5 stars It never worked properly, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Twitter (App)
I could never sign in after I set up my account and posted my first tweet. It kept sending me to the browser to sign in because it said that my account was suspended. I tried to sign in in the browser but the security words that it wants you to type in are blurred and to small to read. I tried fifteen are twenty times to guess at them but was unable to correctly read them in order to type them. I have never used twitter before and now I don't think I will especially on the Kindle Fire.

2048
2048

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable app, March 24, 2014
This review is from: 2048 (App)
I like it because it has very smooth and quick movements. It is simple to learn and challenging. I believe it may be one of my favorites.

Supersonic SC252 Personal MP3/CD Player
Supersonic SC252 Personal MP3/CD Player
Offered by HASSLE-FREE
Price: $22.40
20 used & new from $20.21

3.0 out of 5 stars It works ok., March 23, 2014
I think it it alright for the price. It works fine. It feels a little flimsy but I am not ruff with music players. I just wanted something to test the compact discs that I made on my computer before taking them out to the car to store and to listen to audio books that I have on compact disc and it does the job. It is difficult to find a compact disc player now that there are so few available.

You Must Escape
You Must Escape
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars actually enjoyed this app, January 11, 2014
This review is from: You Must Escape (App)
It was hard enough to be interesting but easy enough to eventually solve. Well made app that you should enjoy.

Kwik Sew K3377 Tunics Sewing Pattern, Size XS-S-M-L-XL
Kwik Sew K3377 Tunics Sewing Pattern, Size XS-S-M-L-XL
Price: $12.88
4 used & new from $8.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Pattern, August 21, 2013
I like this pattern because it can be make quickly with very little effort. I would recommend it beginners as well because it does not have set in sleeves and is very basic in design.

Chimpact
Chimpact
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Chimpact (App)
This app makes you laugh. I enjoy it a lot. I would recommend it for childrenn as well as adults.

Sudoku 10'000 Free
Sudoku 10'000 Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Sudoku is my favorite game, June 28, 2013
This review is from: Sudoku 10'000 Free (App)
And this is my favorite sudoku app. It is the easiest to mark your notes and automaticly corrects the notes when you place your pernament number in position and it highlights the number when you have placed all nine numbers in to the grid.

Can You Escape
Can You Escape

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Hunting Puzzle, June 21, 2013
This review is from: Can You Escape (App)
I enjoyed this simple but very nice puzzle solving game. It was not so difficult that it could not be solved with a little thought.

Wanted Shoes Women's Neat Lace-Up Oxford,Natural,8.5 M US
Wanted Shoes Women's Neat Lace-Up Oxford,Natural,8.5 M US
Offered by Shoe Station
Price: $28.72
2 used & new from $28.72

5.0 out of 5 stars nice shoe, June 21, 2013
I like this shoe is was sized correctly for me and is a comfortable shoe. I think it looks really nice with semi dressy clothes. I enjoy looking dressy while being comfortable.

LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins - Nintendo 3DS
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins - Nintendo 3DS
Offered by antonline
Price: $31.99
91 used & new from $17.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice game with very little instructions, June 21, 2013
I have played through the game and it is fun but I have a few complaints. There are no instructions on game play in the manual and you learn while playing and reading the instructions. The instructions are hard to read and are gone before I have time to finish reading them and I am an adult. I'm sure children 10 and above would have a difficult time reading them. Then you are expected to do what was written and with no instruction manual and no way to repeat the written instructions then what is it you are to do is hard to figure out. You can with a little practice get the hang of it though. The chore of picking up brick and studs gets in the way of the game play because you need so many of them to build anything or buy anything the the game play seem to be stalled at times.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4