Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Shelby Lite > Reviews

Browse

Shelby Lite's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shelby Lite RSS Feed (BUFFALO, OK, US)

The Step Diet: Count Steps, Not Calories to Lose Weight and Keep It off Forever
The Step Diet: Count Steps, Not Calories to Lose Weight and Keep It off Forever
by James O. Hill
164 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative and inspiring., July 15, 2015
Very good information provided in this book.

SoundMAGIC E10M In-Ear Headset for iPhone, iPad, Ipod (Black/Red)
SoundMAGIC E10M In-Ear Headset for iPhone, iPad, Ipod (Black/Red)
Offered by Tinbel Store
Price: $44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Bass than most., July 15, 2015
Better Bass than most other sets. Very good for the price. Bass sound is only slightly better than Apple earbuds, but you don't get as much wind noise. Does not do as well as the Bose.

Bottom Line's Big Book of SERIOUS Symptoms and SIMPLE Solutions
Bottom Line's Big Book of SERIOUS Symptoms and SIMPLE Solutions
10 used & new from $0.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth purchasing and reading., July 15, 2015
Has good information - would have rated higher except many topics are repeated info from other Bottom Line books.

FRIGIDAIRE - 131763202 - LOCKING SWITCH
FRIGIDAIRE - 131763202 - LOCKING SWITCH
Offered by PartAdvicecom
Price: $37.00
15 used & new from $37.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Door lock - not control board solves problem, July 15, 2015
Solved the problem of the washer resetting during the cycle and showing 49 over and over.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good buy., August 1, 2014
This is a very good way to buy this product, I bought one last November and only ran out in July.

Canon FA-DC67A Filter Adapter for PowerShot SX30 IS, SX40 HS, SX50 HS, and SX530 HS
Offered by Kellards
Price: $27.95
4 used & new from $18.00

2.0 out of 5 stars IT IS NOT METAL., July 11, 2014
This is still a plastic part. It does fit better than the previous part by Bower; which did not fit well at all and broke far too quickly. Hopefully it will last a little better. It seems pretty pricey for a plastic part.

Oster Versa 1400-watt Professional Performance Blender
Oster Versa 1400-watt Professional Performance Blender
Offered by Hyde Park Tech
Price: $189.95
6 used & new from $189.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a powerful unit that you can afford., February 16, 2014
This unit does the job and in a hurry. I have used older Kitchen Aide/Oster products for a long time. They did a good job, but it took a long time. About 10 to 14 minutes to make a good smooth green drink. (run time). I've only made one batch so far, but I am impressed. Side note: I thought a lot before I ordered the tall bowl. Deciding it might do a better job, why else would they make it too tall to fit under a counter and make a short version too? The vendor(Mobilize Shop) sent the short bowl. It made a weeks worth of green smoothie in about two minutes of run time.
For the difference in price between this and a Vitamix; I think I can spend an extra 10 seconds and come out ahead of the game.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, February 6, 2014
Thann aromatic wood shower gel, shampoo and hand lotion were products at the Marriott. These products smell so good and are worth every penny!I

My ABC of God Loves Me
My ABC of God Loves Me
by Thomas Nelson
Edition: Board book
Price: $5.60
78 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, November 25, 2013
This is a wonderfully illustrated book for children and tells them God Loves Them! I bought a book for each grandchild!

Canon PowerShot SX50 HS 12MP Digital Camera with 2.8-Inch LCD (Black)
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS 12MP Digital Camera with 2.8-Inch LCD (Black)
Offered by WholeSaleAV
Price: $410.41
35 used & new from $219.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 Power and Stabile. WOW!!!!, October 24, 2012
I waited as long as I could to buy the SX50HS at a local store due to the desire to have hands on prior to the purchase. I went to Yellowstone in early October 2012. I took about 1000 pictures and had about a dozen duds; even shooting through the windshield, giving less than normal time for focusing, and taking pictures at 55 mph.
I used it for the first two days prior to recharging. I did not have a problem of running out of battery. However, I have ordered a spare battery after the trip. The pictures are incredible.
I have used a SX20 at work for a few years - so the controls were very familiar. I mostly stayed with auto, but I do use manual controls as needed.
The 50 power zoom was incredible. It was rarely hard to hold still. Most of the time I would just center the item, trust the camera, and click. The camera took care of me! I also had to pull in the zoom once in a while to get the camera to refocus. This was mostly on areas such as the mudpits, which don't have defined edges or contrast. Almost all of these shots came out wonderful.
The HD video is exceptional for a camera - not quite as good as a good video camcorder. (better than my old 8mm video camcorder). The pictures taken from the video are surprisingly good. I took about 30 minutes of video.
I'm glad I waited. 50x is worth it! I was amazed at how often the zoom was maxed out. I did not have any issues with lack of light. Image Stabilization was very capable.
All cameras of this type should have this cameras vari-angle style LCD.
Only minor dissapointment = Viewfinder - Even with diopter adjustment is not as good as the viewfinder on my old A620 (Canon 5 MP camera).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2013 7:37 AM PDT