Profile for R. Gong > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Gong RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA USA)

Inflatable Obstacle Pro-Racer Bounce House
Inflatable Obstacle Pro-Racer Bounce House
Offered by Bounceland
Price: $499.00
2 used & new from $479.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Fun Fun, August 15, 2012
My kids loves this jumper. We blow this thing up every time we have a party. The only problem we have with this jumper is its quality is not commercial grade. It tore on the corner on the first day we got it. Luckily it did not affect the jumper's function. I would still recommend this jumper because you can get your money worth after 4-5 times usage.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, August 15, 2012
I have purchase 6 of these to replace my existing light bulbs. So far it's been great. My electrical bill drop significantly because of these lightbulbs. I would recommend this to anyone.

D-Link Wireless N 300 Mbps Home Cloud App-Enabled Broadband Router (DIR-605L)
D-Link Wireless N 300 Mbps Home Cloud App-Enabled Broadband Router (DIR-605L)
Price: $27.95
116 used & new from $12.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 15, 2012
I give this wireless router a 5 star due to its easy setup and price. It was ready to go in 5 mins, from hookup to setup. The extended antennas really helps extend the signal to farther places in the house. I have no problem getting a stable connection even when I'm 3 walls away from my router. Great job, D-Link.

Trail's Best Happy Trails Meat Sticks, 1.1-Ounce Packages (Pack of 48)
Trail's Best Happy Trails Meat Sticks, 1.1-Ounce Packages (Pack of 48)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too salty, December 5, 2011
These beef sticks are the most salty ones I've ever tried. I can stand salty but I can barely finish 1 stick due to it's heavy salty taste.

WaterPik CF-261 Cascadia 2-Setting Downpour White / Gray Hand-Held Showerhead
WaterPik CF-261 Cascadia 2-Setting Downpour White / Gray Hand-Held Showerhead

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality!, November 9, 2006
Don't buy this! I regret that I didn't listen to the people who left feedbacks. The craftmanship for this item is very bad. Not only the product was made of cheap plastic, it was missing a screw too. I would not recomment this product.