Profile for yournamehere > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

yournamehere RSS Feed

Dakine 20-Litre Garden Pack (Highland, 17.5 x 12 x 6.5-Inch)
Dakine 20-Litre Garden Pack (Highland, 17.5 x 12 x 6.5-Inch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice backpack, June 29, 2013
My laptop fits perfectly in the sleeve. The very front pocket has a nifty zip pocket inside it. There are also small pockets for pencils. It fits a lot of stuff. It's durable material. I'm looking forward to having this backpack for a long time.

Anker® T300 Ultra-Slim Mini Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Keyboard for iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPad 4 / 3 / 2, Galaxy Tab and other Tablets - Black
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $49.99
6 used & new from $18.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, June 29, 2013
This is a great keyboard. It works from 6 or 7 feet away. Sometimes the keys are "sticky" and won't recognize the key press. Not sure if that has to do with the distance. Otherwise it's pretty nice.

Cablesson 10 Feet Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable for Apple iMac
Cablesson 10 Feet Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable for Apple iMac
Price: $20.99
3 used & new from $13.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 29, 2013
This cable is the perfect length. I haven't had any issues with the connection not working since I bought it a couple months ago.

Kuzy - AIR 13-inch BLUE Rubberized Hard Case Cover SeeThru for Apple MacBook Air 13.3" (A1369 and A1466) - Blue
Offered by KUZY
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $18.00

2.0 out of 5 stars UPDATED REVIEW: Not that great, June 29, 2013
My original impression of the Kuzy case was 4 stars. I thought it fit well and got the job done. The only issue I had was that the top attachment made it top heavy so it was hard to keep the screen in the same position.

Here are more details about the case. There are two pieces - one for the top and one for the bottom - that snap on pretty easily. The reason I bought the case is because I am very mobile with my laptop and bring it everywhere. Well, after a few months of use I started to notice dirt and other junk piling between the case and the laptop. But when I tried to get the case off so I could get all the junk out I pretty much wrecked the tips of my fingers trying to get it off, with no luck so I gave up. About two months ago I noticed a crack on both parts of the case in the corner but didn't think much of it until more dirt and lint started getting between the case and the laptop again. It took a lot of work to get this case off without wrecking the aluminum finish on the laptop or crushing the screen. I ended up having to just rip it where the cracks were and somehow managed not to damage my computer or myself.

I recommend not purchasing a hard case like this unless you plan on keeping your Macbook in one place and leaving the case on forever.

[Upgraded Version] SHARKK® Wireless Computer Mouse High Precision Optical Mouse For Laptops PC Computers, With Scrolling and Back Buttons, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels, 2000 DPI, Nano Receiver
Offered by SHARKK
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awesome for the price, June 29, 2013
This is a great mouse! The usb is small and doesn't snag on anything when I move my laptop around. The mouse works on just about any surface, which is super awesome. I can be 6 feet away from my laptop and the mouse still works perfect. Compared to my last mouse this was a great buy.

Degrees by 180'S Mens Black Fleece Ear Warmers,
Degrees by 180'S Mens Black Fleece Ear Warmers,
Offered by Exclusive Apparel
Price: $24.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Really warm and convenient, December 18, 2012
These fit perfectly under my helmet while keeping my ears comfortably warm. Exactly what I was looking for. They are a little big but I'm a woman so...

Floral Design Handcrafted Wooden Box
Floral Design Handcrafted Wooden Box
Offered by This Little Heart
Price: $9.95
9 used & new from $7.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality, September 10, 2011
I was quite excited when I received my box in the mail yesterday. However when I opened the package my excitement quickly faded. The quality of the box is very poor. The floral design was just a stencil carved in with what looks like leather working tools. The curves around the flower petals and vines are horribly done and left sharp points instead of rounded. The wood looks nice on the outside however this is only due to the stain color that was applied. The floral pattern does a bad job of covering up the notches and holes in the wood on the outside. On the inside of the box there are flimsy wood pieces of another type on the bottom to cover the nasty holes of the wood. They are attached to each side of the box with two small dabs of wood glue that quickly came undone after a few times being opened and closed. Now every time I open the box I have to slide these "disguising" wood pieces back into their place. The size of the box is a little smaller than I had anticipated. The only thing that really pleased me about the box is that hinges were attached to the lid and bottom, although the nails stick out from being hammered in crooked. If you are looking for a nice box for jewelry, small keepsakes, or what have you I suggest looking elsewhere. Spend your money on a better quality product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2012 4:11 AM PDT