Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for jasmine smith > Reviews

Browse

jasmine smith's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jasmine smith RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Pet Ottoman (Black) (15"H x 15"W x 15"D)
Pet Ottoman (Black) (15"H x 15"W x 15"D)
Offered by Quality + Deals
Price: $49.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast. Nice. Cat approved (He wont come out), February 13, 2016
Sooooo fast. It's Feb. 13th. It was not supposed to come until Feb 18th - Feb 23rd. So it came surprisingly early. Pops up in a minute. Cat loves it. I put it on top of another cube to give him some height and he jumps up in there no problem. He hasn't came out of it since I received it about 20 minutes ago lol. I would definitely buy again if for some reason it broke or maybe to haves secondary one in another lever of our house.
******** UPDATE******* FEB 27 **************
MY CAT WONT GO IN IT ANYMORE. I think it's because how small it is. Too bad they don't make it bigger then I would buy again. My cat went in it the first day. Slept 1 time. Then never again. He looked cramped. Would be great for a kitten or a very very small kitty. I wanted to love this. I'm going to give it away or use it as a cat toy box for all his toys........ Took a star away..... :/
Comment Comment | Permalink

PattyBoutik Women's Scoop Neck Cut Out Short Sleeve Top (Black S)
PattyBoutik Women's Scoop Neck Cut Out Short Sleeve Top (Black S)
Offered by PattyBoutik
Price: $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars FAST delivery but not soft or good quality of fabric., December 18, 2015
Well for 25$ the fabric should be better quality. I paid 45$ total to get 1 day shipping. I will say it did come fast. Speed is 5 stars. Fabric texture is 1 star. I'm really not happy about how stiff and hard it feels. I bought a shirt from to Max yesterday for 12.99 that felt 10xs better softer.. not very happy but I will keep It because at least it looks cute.

Ed Hardy Kids Boys Flock T-Shirt - Grey - X-Large
Ed Hardy Kids Boys Flock T-Shirt - Grey - X-Large

1.0 out of 5 stars I assumed it was little boys and ordered for my son seeing as if it was little boys a xl would fit perfect. It was big enough fo, August 20, 2014
Very upset that the title states KIDS BOYS but then when you look at the sizing there is LITTLE BOYS or BIG BOYS. I assumed it was little boys and ordered for my son seeing as if it was little boys a xl would fit perfect. It was big enough for a adult man size sm maybe. I absolutely hate returning because it is too much of a hassle and I am without a car anyways which is why I order online. They need to FIX the title to state if it is a LITTLE OR BIG BOYS..... :( I usually never leave bad reviews either.

Hurley Juniors Winchester Fleece Jacket, Kensington Blue, X-Small
Hurley Juniors Winchester Fleece Jacket, Kensington Blue, X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, March 19, 2014
I got the size I thought I would need x-small and it is a nice fit. Id say mostly tru to size. I would def buy again and in other colors next fall maybe.

iTouchless Deodorizer Touch-Free Sensor 13-Gallon Automatic Stainless-Steel Trash Can
Price: $59.96
56 used & new from $41.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Over 1 year later & still works AMAZING !, March 19, 2014
Works GREAT. Love it. SO nice esp if your making dinner and using eggs or chicken or anything raw and you don't want to touch stuff. I dont think I can ever go to the normal style garbage can AGAIN . !!! :) even my 5 year old digs it !

Grehom Candle Plate - Hammered Silver Large; Beautiful Gift; Candle Holder made of stainless steel; 14cms width

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 19, 2014
A very nice candle holder and I put some diamond looking gems around the candle and look great ! : )

Sauder Deco Panel TV Stand, Black
Sauder Deco Panel TV Stand, Black
Price: $93.84
18 used & new from $63.37

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) !!!!!!!!!, March 19, 2014
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this black glass tv stand. I bought this for my bedroom and I ending up putting it in my front room ! Came in perfect condition. I even pulled the sticker off that ur not supposed to lol. just use some goo gone. :) I would buy this again if needed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2014 9:08 AM PDT

Hot! Bikini Leopard - size 8 (M)
Hot! Bikini Leopard - size 8 (M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised // My new FAVORITE bikini, May 24, 2013
This review is from: Hot! Bikini Leopard (Apparel)
1) I was surprised by how thick and nice the straps were.
2) I was surprised because I usually wear a M top and a S bottom , so I was going to order both, glad bought M 1st. It fits perfect.

Also I have breast implants and some shapes of bikin tops are just not flattering. Like the triangle tops that you can move where you want. So I wasnt sure because this is almost that shape. Because its built more like a bra It looks better on me than ANY of my other bikins. I loved it so much I was thinking about putting it back in the bag till boat time bc I dont want it to get messed up. I may even order a 2nd one so I have it for next year, I will prolly regret it if I dont. 5 stars ***** :) happy girl. I might fit better in a large top. not anything serious just might fit slightly better. just to help, 26 yrs 5'7 123 lbs 32/34 c

Bikini came in mail fast

Nutra LUXE LASH MD Physican Formulated-Ophthalmologist Tested 4.5 ml
Nutra LUXE LASH MD Physican Formulated-Ophthalmologist Tested 4.5 ml
Offered by Serumlogic Labs
Price: $45.00
8 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Had little to no eyelashes until this, April 17, 2013
I have always had alright eyelashes. when I started getting false eyelashes from the salon every time I took them out it was ripping some of my real with them. I was starting to look so bare it was sad. After 1 tube of this I started to notice how long my lashes are. There back to normal but better! They are getting longer and darker and starting to curl. I am on my second tube. I don't use this everyday bc I forget alot. But I defiantly am sure I see a difference due to this stuff. Im going to keep using it and I will buy more. I might also try another brand only to see if I can get any more results. I'm addicted!

Buy it but be patient. Maybe use it everyday and see more results than I did.

Furinno 11180EX Simple Design End/SideTable, Espresso
Furinno 11180EX Simple Design End/SideTable, Espresso
Price: $21.54
20 used & new from $20.03

5.0 out of 5 stars :) Happy with table :), March 25, 2013
This table was the easiest to put together, I don't understand what other people were talking about in there reviews. Its almost like people want to bitch and moan over nothing all the time. I was surprised at how sturdy the table is. I bought this for my room but like the look of it so much I will be putting it in my front room :)there was one very small chip I noticed after putting it together so I am not sure if it was like that or if I did it but ANYWAYS a few dabs of some black perm. marker and no one will even see it. I would recommend this table. I might even buy another one and was looking at the longer coffee table version for my tv in my room!

Page: 1 | 2