Profile for K. Jeakins > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Jeakins "Kimberley" RSS Feed (London, UK)

Timex Women's T5E971 Ironman Traditional 30-Lap Silver-Tone/Black Resin Strap Watch
Offered by LuxuryExpo
Price: $44.95
4 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 28, 2007
I am training for the London Marathon and this watch is just what I needed. It's so easy to use, especially when you are running, and records splits too!

I would recommend this watch to anyone who needs a sports watch to record split times.

The Indiglo feature is really cool too in that the actual numbers light up and not the whole watch face.

One other feature that I really like is that the band that you slip the end of the strap through to hold it in place actually has a little nubbin on it that holds it in place along the strap. On all my other sports watches the band always slipped off the strap and the strap would get caught on my clothing.

Just a warning though, the purple is not really that purple, but if you look closely you can tell. As I was more interested in the functionality of the watch, it doesn't really matter to me.