Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for J. Braun > Reviews

Browse

J. Braun's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Braun RSS Feed (Florida USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Dell Thunderbolt Dock with 240W Adapter (R3YYP)
Dell Thunderbolt Dock with 240W Adapter (R3YYP)
Offered by S TECH
Price: $267.00
23 used & new from $149.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Dell Will Not Honor Warranty on TB15, July 9, 2016
On many, or all, Dell laptops this product does not work well with three monitors or some wireless USB devices, like keyboard and mice. It will sporadically disconnect these devices, and you will be unable to reconnect them without restarting. I contacted Dell customer support, and their engineering team acknowledges this problem. They have stopped production on this product. However, be aware that Dell thinks their warranty only covers replacements and not refunds. So if this product does not work for you, return it quickly to the retailer. Dell will absolutely not provide you any money back under the warranty, or a better product. They will only provide you another defective TB15 docking station, or some other cheaper and inferior product. I've always been a loyal Dell customer, but this product has illuminated just how shameful they really are regarding warranties.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 15, 2016 9:35 AM PDT

Jabra GN2124 4-in-1 Mono Corded Quick Disconnect Headset with 4-in-1 Wearing Styles for Deskphone
Offered by eAsset Solutions Recycling
Price: $51.96
20 used & new from $45.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Description Does Not Match Product, November 9, 2012
The product description claims the headset will have a "Standard RJ9 Jack". Mine instead has some sort of quick disconnect connection that requires another cable to use with a RJ9 headset jack. This should definitely be in the description, especially since the connection jack is not pictured with the item. Do not buy if you want to get this working right out of the box with a regular phone.

Stainless Steel Machine Screw, Plain Finish, Pan Head, Phillips Drive, 2" Length, #6-32 Threads (Pack of 100)
Price: $4.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screws, October 23, 2012
I ordered 100 of the #6-32 2" for a project I'm working on, and they worked great. They were exactly as I expected.

Crown Bolt 20102 1/4 Inch x 1-1/4 Inch Zinc-Plated Steel Fender Washers, 75-Count
Price: $16.50
3 used & new from $12.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - Just As Described, October 23, 2012
These washers look just like the picture, exactly as expected, and work great for any project needing washers. I measured them and they are spot on.

L.H. Dottie HNS632 Hex Nut, Machine Screw, 6-32 TPI, 100-Pack
L.H. Dottie HNS632 Hex Nut, Machine Screw, 6-32 TPI, 100-Pack
Price: $11.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Work Great - Only Got 99, October 23, 2012
If you have a project that needs 100 nuts be careful, I only got 99 of them. Otherwise they are great and work just like any other nut.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ceiling Mount Wireless - Tons of Features - Great Value, October 1, 2012
We had been using entry-level Linksys and Cisco wireless APs in our office, and they worked alright. However, this Ubiquiti ceiling mount AP is a huge improvement and the cost is very similar. There are tons of settings for security and limiting access. There is even an option to set up a separate guest access SSID with a log in page. Very useful for people who need WiFi access just once.

Dream Supreme Plus Gel Fiber-Filled Pillows, King (Set of 2)
Dream Supreme Plus Gel Fiber-Filled Pillows, King (Set of 2)
Price: $37.59
13 used & new from $37.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pillows of my life., January 31, 2012
I have back and neck pain, and am picky with my sleep, especially my pillows. I like my pillows not too thin, but also not too thick. I like them soft, but also supportive. I've always preferred feather pillows, but I decided to give these a try for my new king bed. They are perfect. I love everything about them. They are a little big at first, but as soon as you set your head on them, they form into the perfect shape. They are truly amazing pillows and are priced reasonably. I've had them for a couple months, and I am buying more right now. I highly recommend them.

Interactive Toy Concepts R/C Cooler
Interactive Toy Concepts R/C Cooler

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool toy in theory, but limited value in reality., January 31, 2012
This "toy" is fun at first for moving beverages around the room. After time, it just becomes loud and cumbersome. I also quickly began to realize just how slowly it moves. You could walk twice as far and still get your beverage in half the time without it. It's still amusing to see it drive around, but it's quite loud and disruptive to people talking, music, or the television. It's definitely a fun novelty, but don't expect to use it too often. I can't knock the thing too much, because it's exactly what I expected. Still, I'd use it a lot more if it just went a little faster, was a little bigger, and a little quieter.

Braun Clean & Renew Refills 2 Cartridges 5.7 oz each
Braun Clean & Renew Refills 2 Cartridges 5.7 oz each
Price: $9.59
48 used & new from $9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great. Subscribe and save makes it even easier., January 31, 2012
As others have pointed out, you can definitely extend their life by cleaning every other day or every third day. I have not run into any problems doing this, and I've been using the same shaver and these refills for years. Glad I found the subscribe and save option; now new ones are always on the way just in time.

American Tourister Luggage Fieldbrook Four-Piece Luggage Set
American Tourister Luggage Fieldbrook Four-Piece Luggage Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Well priced, not the best of quality., January 31, 2012
The bags worked great for my vacation, but I don't think they will last very much longer. The plastic pieces that reinforce the roller bags were severely warped. I didn't have time to return or exchange the product, so I partially bent them back into place myself. This worked for my trip, but they don't look like they'll last much longer. Be careful if you're buying at the last minute. Otherwise, they seem to be a great value.

Page: 1 | 2