Profile for Bargain Hunter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bargain Hunter RSS Feed

Alarm Clock Xtreme & Timer
Alarm Clock Xtreme & Timer
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, November 23, 2014
This review is from: Alarm Clock Xtreme & Timer (App)
The only alarm app I use

Dell UltraSharp U2713HM 27” Monitor with LED
Dell UltraSharp U2713HM 27” Monitor with LED
Offered by Daily Buster
Price: $625.49
10 used & new from $493.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell U2713HM review, December 2, 2013
If you can find one on sale around 600 to 650 do yourself a favor a buy it.I bought one in March of this year and never regretted my decision I am using the DVI dual link cable which came with this monitor however I had to purchase a new graphics card so I can max out the resolution on this bad boy to 2560 by 1440 and all I can say is WOW! Great for gaming,internet,everything. Make sure your computer supports 2560 by 1440 resolution unfortunately graphic cards are expensive and when you compare the cost to a PS3 around 230 with a game bundle it makes one wonder but if you want to use your PC for ultimate gaming your going to spend between 200 to 300 bucks. Check out the EVGA GeForce GTX760 SuperClocked graphics card for example at 259.00 it's a beast that will max out the resolution to ultra settings without missing a beat. Best of luck

Bioshock Triple Pack [Online Game Code]
Bioshock Triple Pack [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! unbelievable deal offered here., July 31, 2013
Steam currently is offering BioShock Infinite by itself for 59.99,BioShock 2 for 19.99 and BioShock 1 for 19.99 as of 7-31-2013.Amazingly your getting all three titles of BioShock for 34.99 so do yourself a favor instead of paying 99.97 on Steam save yourself 64.98.Thank you amazon for offering a deal that's absolutely amazing.

VIZIO E320i-A0 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED Smart HDTV (2013 Model)
VIZIO E320i-A0 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED Smart HDTV (2013 Model)
9 used & new from $190.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, November 3, 2012
I've read a lot of reviews before deciding on this HDTV.This HDTV offers a superb value for anyone looking for a Smart TV that has solid picture quality for 299.00.There are a lot of 32 inch TVs with neither.I included a review from David Katzmaier Senior Editor from CNET that has reviewed this TV.Type CNET and enter E320i-A0 in the search bar and enjoy the review[...] and I included more information from VIZIO. Type VIZIO and enter E320i-A0 in the search bar and enjoy[...]. Even though it's a 32 inch TV you'll get a lot more screen real estate than you realize.Personally anyone can spend more,but why.I wasn't looking for a 1080P 3DTV and at 299.00 I am able to afford it.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2015 4:37 AM PST

VIAIR 90P Portable Compressor
VIAIR 90P Portable Compressor
Price: $66.35
32 used & new from $64.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little compressor, October 12, 2011
This is the best Portable Compressor that I have ever owned.I'm not someone to rush into buying something instead I take my time and do a lot of research online before making my decision and I'm glad I bought this product instead of something else.What convinced me to buy this Compressor is the fact that a lot of owners will tell you that these Compressors that plug directly into cigarette lighter's are notorious for blowing fuses and this Compressor connects itself directly onto the vehicle's battery terminals which means no blown fuses for me.The instruction booklet tells you to run your engine so your battery won't run down however I am very happy to report that you can leave your vehicle's engine off and simply air your tires.This Compressor's durability,design and quality is excellent and you'll be hard pressed to find a competitive Portable Compressor with the quality and excellence of the VIAR 90P Portable Compressor.