Profile for XNOR > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 561

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

XNOR RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
McDavid 428 Pro Stabilizer Knee Brace (Black, X-Large)
McDavid 428 Pro Stabilizer Knee Brace (Black, X-Large)
Price: $84.99
10 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped my mom get through RA for 3 months, October 30, 2014
When my mom got RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) - it took doctors about 2 months to tell that it was RA. Most of them said it was Ortho Arthritis and started her on glucosamine.

Through this process of discovery - which took 3 months this McDavid 428 supported her really well to give her great relief from knee pains.

Eventually we had have both her knee replaced and she is doing very well now. But for that initial 3 months - it was pretty awesome to have this.

Lofthouse's Fisherman's Friend Menthol Cough Suppressant Lozenges, Original Extra-Strong , 38-Count Packs (Pack of 6)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $15.82
5 used & new from $12.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Strong - I have given these out as gifts to many folks, October 30, 2014
This thing is really strong, so strong that when I had to take 7:00 AM calls on a cold monday morning where I am stuffed. I had to brush my teeth, pop one of them in my mouth at 6:45 and in about 5 mins I had such major relief from the phlegm, clear throat and lets me speak without embarrassing moments on a call

Ekobrew Cup, Refillable Cup for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, Brown/Green, 2-Count
Ekobrew Cup, Refillable Cup for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, Brown/Green, 2-Count
Offered by Net1Distributing
Price: $7.00
2 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my life on my client visits - repeatedly, October 30, 2014
Darn - those 3 PM drowsiness ! And those coffee pot coffees with some cheap coffee powder - truly hated them.

Luckily the client location had a k-cup brewer, but we had to be a part of that tightly closed coffee group or we had to get our own k-cups. But I had this Ekobrew and Lavazza coffee powder and I would look forward to that 3 pm breaks to have my own nice cup of fresh brewed coffee.

So it literally save my life, saved my client and my employer from firing a sleep employee.

Speedo Vanquisher Optical Swim Goggle (Diopter-8, Clear)
Speedo Vanquisher Optical Swim Goggle (Diopter-8, Clear)
Price: $17.61
6 used & new from $16.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow ! What a clear world out there, October 30, 2014
For the last 14 years that I have been swimming - I have been almost blind. With a Diopter-8 on both my eyes, I cannot see anything clearly that is more than 2 feet away.

Means - if someone walks into the pool and waves - not sure if it is for me or for someone else. i cannot see the big wall clock to check the time, I cannot see if my daughter is safe.

Forget all of that - just being able to see clearly puts so much of confidence and feel goodness into our swimming experience.

This goggles has been great - no fog, very clear sight. Easy to adjust, very comfortable.

Qnap TS-212-US 2-Bay USB 2.0 NAS Server
Qnap TS-212-US 2-Bay USB 2.0 NAS Server
5 used & new from $129.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Much much more than one can ask for, October 30, 2014
I cant shower enough praises for this unit - i have using this for the last 2+ years and has been a part and parcel of my daily life. Literally used it every day to stream movies/read books ...

What is good:
(1) Very easy to install and use
(2) Decent mobile apps - Qfile (the file browser) is the only app I use - the other apps are not so great.
(3) QNAP constantly keeps improving their Apps, UI. Once big change came about on the UI about an year back and it is absolutely stunning
(4) multiple options to connect from outside of network - they keep on innovating (like the cloudlink functionality released a few months back)
(5) Tried connecting printers, cameras, external drives, backups, FTP, telnet, webserver ..... all of these work awesomely well

You cannot go wrong with this NAS drive. Just Get One !

Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card (TS16GSDHC10E)
Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card (TS16GSDHC10E)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great write speed for DSLR photos & videos, October 30, 2014
Before this Transcend SD card, my canon t2i/550d would struggle to write videos because of pathetic SD cards.

Now - I have no issues in shooting videos and recording them on this !

Summer Infant Ultra Plush Change Pad Cover, Ecru
Summer Infant Ultra Plush Change Pad Cover, Ecru
Price: $10.61
20 used & new from $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Been using this for 2 years now - absolutely no complains, October 30, 2014
This is a great deal - we have been using this for 2 years (make it 4 years since we have twins)

And this is durable, long lasting and great to serve its purpose.

Princess Stories
Princess Stories
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Story, but not your classy princess, October 30, 2014
This review is from: Princess Stories (Kindle Edition)
Downloaded this for my daughter who has a never ending quest for princesses.

The story is not really a classical 16th century princess, but really she is a small girl dressed like a princess while her dad (king) has a crown on and watching TV !

Nice stuff since my daughter liked it. Nice illustration and some fodder to feed other than your games and TV.

Choose Yourself!
Choose Yourself!
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Loaded with BS. But all the good stuff & advice are more than the BS which makes it a truly inspiring read., October 29, 2014
This review is from: Choose Yourself! (Kindle Edition)
I have to say this : Most of the stuff in this book is already out there on his blogs and i have read them all. But still the book is worth it because it stitches all of them together and presents itself really nice - at the end of your 2 hour read, you feel refresh, motivated and really what we are up to in the new world.

There are so many things to hate in this book:
- Lot of endless rant on how to promote your book, business ... seems like advice you would get from your hairdresser.
- repetitive - I guess this is required a reinforce an idea in your mind.

Overall - I think it is a great read and a great re-read. James Altucher has poured his heart and his mind into this work. Lot of BS, but a lot more takeaways make this a really good read.

A key thing the author keeps emphasizing which is very important is that you are no superstar with superpowers - you need to feel like one and start working magic. If I were to draw a few parallels in movies:
(1) The dragon scroll in the movie Kung-fun Panda - it was an empty scroll. Just like Po's dad did not have any secret sauces for his noodles - when everyone believed that there was secret sauce.
(2) Fight club - Tyler Durden says "We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off"

Whay Tyler Durden says is true - we may not be millionaires, movie gods and rock starts and we have learnt that - it is not going to happen by some innate abilities but purely by repeatedly failing. Most folks we see do not seem like they fail, but they fail 99% of the time it is the 1% that holds the rewards and brings them success.

Do not do your own 'Project Mayhem' or go looking for the golden scroll - just keep trying and keep failing and one day you will find your success. The book outlays a process to get into the groove.

ALEX Toys - ALEX Junior, My Busy Barn, 1998
ALEX Toys - ALEX Junior, My Busy Barn, 1998
Price: $69.47
9 used & new from $53.53

5.0 out of 5 stars This is huge, lots of fun and well built, October 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The pediatric clinic where we go to in Plano, TX has something similar and my kids use to love it. With the Alex Toys - now we have something which we can have it at our own home.

This thing is big - it is very sturdy and well built. And there is something about wooden toys which you will never get with plastic ones.

Overall - this has been a nice addition to our family and kids are loving it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20