Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for C. Collins > Reviews

Browse

C. Collins' Profile

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Collins RSS Feed (Sacramento, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Uni-posca Paint Marker Pen - Fine Point - Set of 15 (PC-3M15C)
Uni-posca Paint Marker Pen - Fine Point - Set of 15 (PC-3M15C)
Offered by voice of japan
Price: $23.34
191 used & new from $18.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colors!, January 31, 2016
The colors are beautiful - I'm giving it 4 stars only because "fine point" isn't as "fine" as I had expected. So for some mandalas with tiny little spaces, I have to use another product. But I still love these!

Perfect Pet Tubby Kat Cat Door with 4 Way Lock And LEXAN Flap
Perfect Pet Tubby Kat Cat Door with 4 Way Lock And LEXAN Flap
Price: $32.99
22 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 26, 2016
Exactly as wanted and ordered. Installation was straightforward and easy (well, it was very easy for me, since I was not the one doing the actual installation! lol). Easy to install; it works perfectly; cats used it immediately - what's not to love.

**BLOWOUT PRICING** Built in FOAMING Soap Dispenser - #1 Selling Built In Foaming Soap Dispenser **SAVE MONEY** Top Quality 304 Stainless Steel (Satin) HUGE 17oz Bottle - Installs Quickly **Requires Properly Formulated Foaming Soap**
Offered by Kitchen-Classics
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice feature!, January 26, 2016
This is just what I was looking for to match my new kitchen faucet. It matches perfectly, and installation was (somewhat) of a breeze. We had a bit of trouble before we realized that the dispenser itself should only be VERY lightly tightened, Tightening to the degree that seemed "right" to me, resulted in loosening the entire installation when taking the bottle off to refill it. Now that we figured that out, it works perfectly. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Receiving an email from the seller after placing my order was a nice touch.

DIY Do It Yourself Durable Tough Olive Green Canvas Pet Dog Bed Pillow Cover + Internal Inner Waterproof Resistant Case Set for Medium Large Dogs - COVERS ONLY Flat Style (Olive Green Canvas, 47''x29'')
Offered by ehomegoods
Price: $17.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product - for non-chewers, January 20, 2016
This was much nicer than I expected - the fabric and color are great and I like the inner waterproof layer. Unfortunately, it wasn't "tough enough" for my pit/lab mix, who is a chewer and a sucker. She managed to rip it right down the middle after a few weeks of use. However, I have to say that that was not the fault of the product. For any 'normal' dog who doesn't chew or suck on this excessively, this would be perfect!

UPDATE: The pit/lab ended up sleeping on the inner waterproof liner because she manipulated the entire outer cover off of the bed and it was a ball of wadded-up stuff in the corner of her kennel. She didn't tear the inner liner, so I let her sleep that way for a few nights. Then I washed the cover and we put it back together with duct tape (don't laugh - it worked! LOL).

Since my original order, we rescued another dog - a pit/min pin mix. He's a chewer also, but I will still be ordering one of these for him, as they are the most economical and best-looking pet covers - and I have tons of extra pillows and memory foam to stuff them with!

Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 2-Ounce Bottle, Original Scent
Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 2-Ounce Bottle, Original Scent
Price: $8.95
28 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 20, 2016
Love this stuff! It works and smells great. Having a 'medical problem,' I visit the restroom frequently in the mornings, and this stuff saves my family!

KINGO HOME Commercial Pull Out Single Lever Stainless Steel Brushed Nickel Pull Down Sprayer Single Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet,Dual Function Spout Sprayer
Offered by KINGO HOME
Price: $169.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, January 20, 2016
I love, love, love this faucet! We had an ancient one in our farm sink and finally replaced it with this one. Did I say I LOVE IT?! It's attractive with a nice brushed finish, it swivels very easily, and I love being able to go from a stream to a spray with a push of the button. We did have to find some substitute hardware to replace two of the nuts because our sink is pretty old, but other than that, it was pretty easy to install (if a 6'2" man squeezed into the small space under my sink could be considered easy! LOL) We're very happy with it and with the price - approximately $150 less than the one I originally picked out at the hardware store that looked almost identical.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2016 8:52 PM PDT

JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Model 250
JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Model 250
Price: $249.00
2 used & new from $249.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect trampoline for my use, September 20, 2015
My grandson and his friends love this! However, I didn't buy it for them - I bought it for myself (and I love it, too!). The size is perfect for my apartment, and it's very quiet - which is important because I live in an upstairs apartment above an elderly gentleman. The 'bounce' is easy on my joints and I feel like I've gotten a pretty good workout after just a few minutes.

Healthworks Raw Certified Organic Cacao Powder, 1 lb
Healthworks Raw Certified Organic Cacao Powder, 1 lb
Offered by HealthWorks
Price: $10.00
4 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, September 20, 2015
I made chocolate bars using Healthworks Raw Certified Organic Cacao and coconut oil, and they turned out fantastic! I was very happy to find an organic product that replaces the 'name brand cocoa.'

SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology & Internal High Capacity Pump - Queen Size
Offered by SoundAsleep Products
Price: $164.95
23 used & new from $90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this mattress!, August 27, 2015
After sleeping on my car-camping air mattress for 5 weeks straight, and my backpacking mattress for a week immediately afterwards, I realized how much better my back felt in the mornings compared to getting up stiff and sore when sleeping in my regular bed. So as an experiment, I decided to replace my regular mattress with this airbed. I love it! I love that the firmness is easily adjustable; I love that the pump is built in; I love the way it feels when I get in and lie down, I love the way it feels when I roll over; I love how much better my back feels in the mornings. As I told a friend, it's like sleeping on a water bed, without the water.

I realize that this air mattress isn't intended for full-time use - however, if it works for me in the long run, I would rather just purchase another one when this one wears out, than to spend several thousand dollars up-front on a 'full-time' air bed/mattress, only to find that it isn't right for me. I've already done that in the past - and was stuck with a very expensive and uncomfortable bed that I ended up just giving away. Lots of money was wasted on that one!

Currently, I have the mattress sitting on my box springs, which makes it a very high bed, indeed. I plan on getting something to put on my bed frame as a base for the mattress, instead of using the box springs, which will then bring my bed down to the height of a regular box spring/mattress combo. When I first set it up, it had a slight rubbery/plasticy odor, so I let it sit for about 24 hours to let it 'gas off.' The next day it had only a very slight odor left that wasn't noticeable once the mattress cover, sheets and comforter were put on. Now there's no noticeable odor at all.

All in all, I'm very happy with this purchase! The only downside is that it won't fit in my backpacking tent!

Grandma Gatewood's Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail
Price: $7.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, June 30, 2015
This is a really good read about an impressive old lady! :-) I love her spirit and determination. The story is very well written - it kept me right with her through all her adventures. Highly recommended for anyone who likes a true story adventure, the outdoors, or old ladies! :-) As a senior myself, I wish I had gone on her trip with her!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6