Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Donna > Reviews

Browse

Donna's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Donna RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
California Baby - Calming Shampoo & Bodywash - 19 oz
California Baby - Calming Shampoo & Bodywash - 19 oz
12 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for eczema!, August 1, 2011
I originally bought this for our little girl. My husband noticed when he washed her hair with it, the eczema on his hands would improve. Now it's the only soap he'll use and almost all of his eczema has cleared up! I had heard of lavender oil helping, but this must just be the perfect combination of ingredients. We love it!

Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Lady Bug
Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Lady Bug
Offered by UnlimitedBaby
Price: $31.95
7 used & new from $25.50

5.0 out of 5 stars We finally got to ditch the lamp!, May 23, 2011
After 2 1/2 years of our kiddo sleeping with a low-light lamp on, this finally soothed our 5 year old's fears of the dark. We've tried multiple types of night lights before this, and they were never enough. The fun stars in multiple colors combined with the fact that it's soft and cuddly so she can sleep next to it, is the perfect combo to help her fall asleep without all the nightly freak-outs. She's sleeping better now and she chooses a different color of stars to fit her mood. We love the Lady Bug night light!

Skip Hop Tubby Bath Toy Organizer, Sky Blue
Skip Hop Tubby Bath Toy Organizer, Sky Blue
Price: $19.99
10 used & new from $16.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this!, May 23, 2011
We are long past baby toys and the mountain of princess dolls and Barbies were taking over the tub. This easily holds many dolls (my best guess is that there's 7-10 in it at all times). The only thing I regret about this bath toy holder is not getting it years sooner. It's the perfect size, dries out quickly, does not hold any puddles of water, stays firmly in place and isn't hard plastic to bang into while showering. The soft sides allow you to STUFF it full - holding more than others I found. The dolls are no longer dripping wet as they dry out quickly (even their hair). I recommend it to anyone that needs extra storage in the tub.

Insect Lore Original Butterfly Garden with Voucher
Insect Lore Original Butterfly Garden with Voucher
Price: Click here to see our price
92 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, but wish more butterflies were cheaper, May 13, 2011
We absolutely loved this! Once we got it, we opened it up immediately so we could order our caterpillars and they came within a few days. All 5 grew immediately and we had butterflies within a couple of weeks. It was perfect timing - Easter weekend! After about a week, we finally had warm enough weather to let them go and I promised our 5 yo daughter that we would order more butterflies. Well, to my HUGE surprise, more caterpillars cost more than we paid for the entire kit!!!! So now I'm stuck with a butterfly house that, if I want to re-use it, it's going to cost me more than buying an entire kit will. Needless to say, I haven't ordered any more caterpillars yet. I'm bummed. I was really looking forward to starting the process over again, but I can't afford to and don't want to waste a perfectly good butterfly house by buying another kit.

Bottom line is we LOVE this kit, but they NEED to make it much cheaper to buy more caterpillars!

Playtex Baby Create My Own Cup Insulated & Spill-Proof Cup: Red BPA Free
Playtex Baby Create My Own Cup Insulated & Spill-Proof Cup: Red BPA Free

4.0 out of 5 stars What do I do with the insert while cleaning the cup?, April 30, 2008
My daughter got this sippy cup from her best friend for Valentine's Day. They are both 2 and he had a great time coloring the insert and adding stickers. My daughter loves it and it is a great (BPA-free) cup. It doesn't leak or have any other issues. The only thing I have a hard time with, is keeping the custom insert from getting messed up when the cup is in the dishwasher. Plan on having the paper insert sitting around while the cup is getting cleaned. Also, it does get a bit more crumpled on the edges each time we put the cup back together. Otherwise, a fun and functional cup! :-)

Martha Stewart's Cookies: The Very Best Treats to Bake and to Share
Martha Stewart's Cookies: The Very Best Treats to Bake and to Share
by Martha Stewart
Price: $16.66
225 used & new from $0.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Excited to get baking!, April 22, 2008
I just got this book a few days ago and I'm excited to test them all out. So excited, that I as soon as I flipped thought the book (with full color photos of every cookie) I decided that I would make each and every one of them. I even started a blog to document my journey through this process [...] I've only baked the Chewy Molasses Crinkles on page 83 so far and hope to bake another cookie soon.

I understand the reviews about Martha repackaging a product, but that is what she is good at. I've never found the need to purchase one of her cookbooks before because I could find things in the magazines, shows and online. However, the full-color photo index and categories of cookies make this well worth the buy. Plus, whether you're a seasoned baker, or a bit afraid of the entire baking process, there are recipes at all levels - not to mention the tips and general info found in the back. This is a great book for yourself or to give as a gift. I can't wait to make all 175 cookies and take my cookie baking and tasting to a new level!

BABYBJORN Little Potty - Green
BABYBJORN Little Potty - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little travel potty!, April 14, 2008
We got this potty for our 2 1/2 little girl after she was potty trained for little over a month. We have the bigger Baby Bjorn potty for home, but we quickly learned that she is terrified of big toilets when we're away from the house. We keep this potty in our car and it's been great! She knew it was a potty as soon as she saw it because it's the same color as her big one and it has the same bear on it. We take it to friends' houses when we're over there, and we even have her use it in the car when we're away from the house for long periods of time. She thinks it's great (and funny) that she gets to "pee in car" and has used it right away every time. I'm not sure how other parents bridge the gap of potty-training while away from the house, but this works perfectly for us!! In fact, we're taking her on a plane for the first time in a couple months and plan on taking this potty in our carry-on. I recommend it to anyone. Oh, and it's much shorter than her big potty, but she doesn't seem to mind one bit. Honestly, I wish we had gotten this one first for when she was really little and interested in the potty (we got her first potty at 16-months, but she still had a hard time getting on it herself because she was so small). So if you're starting with a little one, this would be perfect!!

Boppy Cuddle Pillow with Cotton Slipcover, Sage Circles (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Still using it 2+ years later!, April 14, 2008
I got this Boppy pillow half way through my pregnancy and it made all the difference in the world. I had such bad hip and groin pain from 7 months on (along with the given back pain) and this worked wonderfully! Everyone knows you don't get solid sleep the last trimester, so this made the times I did sleep much more comfortable. In fact, our daughter is 2 1/2 now and I still use it every night! I even take it on trips because I just can't sleep without it. The stuffing is very loose which has it's good and bad points, but as long as I fluff it before crawling into bed each night, it's fine. I tried bigger, body-sized pillows and all they did was frustrate me. I could never figure out how to shift or roll-over in bed while easily moving it with me. Also, I'm a plus-sized woman, so between me, my sprawled-out husband and a huge pillow, there's no room in a queen-sized bed. This boppy is just the right size and you can easily move around with it. I recommended it to other friends and they loved it too!

Jack's Big Music Show: Let's Rock
Jack's Big Music Show: Let's Rock
DVD ~ Dirty Sock Fun Time Band
Offered by Perception Products
Price: $7.14
21 used & new from $1.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Woo-Hoo! We can't wait!, August 30, 2007
We can't wait for this DVD!! My husband even emailed Spiffy Pictures to find out when they would make a Jack's Big Music Show DVD. This is, by far, the best kids show around and we enjoy "rocking" out with Jack and the gang as much as our little girl does (she's 22 months old). Most episodes feature the Schwartzman Quartet and they all have Laurie Berkner (along with many, many other great artists). We currently have 24 episodes saved on our TiVo and everyone knows they are not to be deleted - so the DVD will let us free up some space. We're personally most excited that this will have the "Groundhog" episode that we've always wanted to see, featuring John Stewart! It also has "Little Bad Wolf" and one of my personal favorites, "How Mel Got His Groove Back," along with an exclusive DVD special episode, "Jack & the Beanstalk." The ONLY reason I gave this 4 stars is because I wish it had 1-2 more episodes on the DVD. We truly are JBMS groupies!

Apple iLife '06 (Mac DVD) [OLD VERSION]
Apple iLife '06 (Mac DVD) [OLD VERSION]
Offered by jonmusic
Price: $49.88
10 used & new from $19.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Better for lots of photos but not as organized, July 30, 2007
I purchased iLife '06 ONLY because iPhoto was maxed out (even though '05 states it supports 25,000 photos and we only have 14,000+). Well, the new iPhoto does work great and is fast, however... the way it organizes the photos on your hard drive is a nightmare. No longer are the photos stored in yearly folders, with month and day sub-folders. Now it stores everything by roll number - which is created when you upload the photos. So if you upload two photos that's a roll if you upload 2-weeks of photos, that's a roll, etc. If you post a lot of photos to the internet, you'll know why this is a HUGE pain. Their solution: save copies of the photos you want to upload into a new folder on your computer. How does that SAVE time?? I'm pretty disappointed and HOPE this is an issue they revisit going forward. As it is, it's screwed up the prior folders also so it's a good thing I have it all backed up on an external hard drive up to the point of installing the new version.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4