Profile for Dragonwort Castle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1055

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dragonwort Castle RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Slime 2045-A Metal Valve Extenders 1-1/4"
Slime 2045-A Metal Valve Extenders 1-1/4"
Offered by excelcycle
Price: $6.19
11 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for me, great price, and fast ship, September 13, 2014
These are perfect for my front RV tires as the valves are hard to access. Simply screw on your tire valve and use your existing cap. I put the remaining two on my inside dual tires just for better access. I recommend, would buy again, and I hope this helps.

Wheel Masters 8029 45 Degree Valve Extender
Wheel Masters 8029 45 Degree Valve Extender
Price: $10.80
9 used & new from $9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, September 13, 2014
These are perfect for my hard-to-reach, outside dual tires on my motorhome. The stem is close to the hub so I had to bend the rubber valve to check and air-up. They will let some air out as they are installed. Great price and fast ship. Two to a pack, with caps. You will need a wrench to tighten them. I recommend, would buy again, and I hope this helps.

Prestone AF222-6PK RV Waterline Antifreeze - 1 Gallon, (Pack of 6)
Prestone AF222-6PK RV Waterline Antifreeze - 1 Gallon, (Pack of 6)
Price: $53.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great name and value, fast ship, September 13, 2014
These arrived fine, UPS, though very heavy and a hole in the box bottom. Great value! Saved me a trip to town 20 miles away. 'Prestone' is a good name so it should be better quality than the cheapo's on sale. I want this to work well and we get into the minuses. HINT: Never use car antifreeze (poisons all water lines and tanks) for RV's drinking water systems. I recommend this 6-pack, will buy more next year, and I hope this helps.

First Alert 9120B6CP 120-Volt Wire-In With Battery Backup Smoke Alarm, 6-Pack
First Alert 9120B6CP 120-Volt Wire-In With Battery Backup Smoke Alarm, 6-Pack
Price: $62.99
21 used & new from $55.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me and great value, September 13, 2014
It was past-time to replace our alarms and this was a great value (much cheaper for the identical ones at Lowe's) and fast ship. All work on 'test' well and hopefully I will never know if they work during a fire. These are only ionizing detectors (small partical), not photo (large partical) for smolder fires. They are hard-wired together and have AC with 9VDC standard battery back-up and it appears they each have a carbon battery. I replaced all and had to use their mounting ring thought they were the same make. They come with little shower caps to protect them from dust/paint/texture. Each has instructions and they come with connectors with 3 wires for each to be hard-wired, the connector has black, white, and orange. The orange connects to each alarm to alert all rooms. It has a three wire setup and a plug-in in the back with holes for two and one, inline. They all go off if hard-wired when tested and during a fire. I have one that isn't hard wired and it works fine on its own not hard wired. Hint: If you can use the same mounting screws only loosen them enough to take the mounting ring off and just insert this on the screws, give it a twist, and screw them down. You do not need to remove the whole screw. I recommend, would buy again, and I hope this helps.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, September 12, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Though I had to return this as it would not work with my set-up this is a very nice item. More or all units need voice search as good as this. I recommend it, I would buy again, and I hope this helps.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2014 12:32 PM PDT

Camco 39741 RhinoFLEX 20' Sewer Hose Kit with Swivel Fitting
Camco 39741 RhinoFLEX 20' Sewer Hose Kit with Swivel Fitting
Price: $40.51
14 used & new from $32.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, September 12, 2014
This is great for doing a hateful/thankless job that someone has to do. I recommend people use 'One Drop' when they use the RV toilet each time as it helps with the odors of this job amazingly. I recommend this as the end is clear and you can see when it has stopped flowing, and because it is durable. I would buy again, wear gloves, and I hope this helps.

Maxxima MLN-50 5 LED Warm White Night Light With Frosted Lens and Sensor (Pack of 2)
Offered by Maxxima
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, September 12, 2014
These have 5 LED's each and are warm white, which I like. We use these in our RV. I recommend, would buy again and likely will, and I hope this helps.

Outset QB22 Extra-Long Stainless-Steel Barbecue Tongs with Rosewood Handles
Outset QB22 Extra-Long Stainless-Steel Barbecue Tongs with Rosewood Handles
Price: $19.24
7 used & new from $13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice in length and quality, September 12, 2014
These are very good. All tongs give size as measured end to end but none discuss usable length. Look at where the handles are and most are about 12" of usable length and you'll burn your hands. I recommend this, would buy again, and I hope this helps.

Withings Health Mate
Withings Health Mate
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK but the only one available for my device, September 12, 2014
This review is from: Withings Health Mate (App)
This is an OK App but it does not provide information on use. I recommend it only because it is the only one that can be used with my Pulse 02 and I hope this helps.

Grillmark Chrome Cooking Grate 25"
Grillmark Chrome Cooking Grate 25"
Offered by webclick
Price: $20.87
5 used & new from $20.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice for RVing/Camping, September 12, 2014
This review is from: Grillmark Chrome Cooking Grate 25"
Very nice size and quality. This will be used at campsites with our RV. It is well supported and has handles. Highly recommend, would buy again, and I hope this helps.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20