Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Texas, USA)

Carhartt Women's El Paso Ripstop Utility Vest,Camo Gray,Small
Carhartt Women's El Paso Ripstop Utility Vest,Camo Gray,Small
Offered by Getz's Clothiers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bird Watching Vest, January 17, 2016
While I originally wanted the green camo vest, my size (small) was only available in the grey and I was very pleased with the color when it arrived. I bought this for bird watching purposes and it will be perfect - there are pockets upon pockets to fill my every field need. The vest does have the ability to nip in at the waist as other reviewers noted, and it was needed to make this more fitted. The arm holes do hang a ways away from my body, which is why I noted this as 'somewhat large,' but I like that I'll be able to throw it over a sweatshirt or jacket without any issues. Recommended!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Colored Pen Set, March 3, 2013
I bought these after the suggestion of a friend. She didn't lead me wrong -these pens are fantastic. The color variety is useful, and the ink puts out enough to saturate the color, but not enough to mark through the page. The fine tip also makes these useful for writing small notes on pages and it doesn't bleed. Highly recommended!

Paula Deen's Kitchen Classics: The Lady & Sons Savannah Country Cookbook and The Lady & Sons, Too!
by Paula Deen
168 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great--even for a beginner!, March 8, 2007
As a cooking newbie, I found this to be an easy-to-follow cookbook. The recipes have been tasty, the ingredients aren't too complicated, and the sizes of the dishes are great. There are occasional recipes that seem like they would be hard to make unless you had a well-stocked kitchen in terms of appliances or utensils, but overall this has been one of my favorite cookbook purchases.

Queen of Babble: A Novel
Queen of Babble: A Novel
by Meg Cabot
71 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Not her best...but right up there!, March 8, 2007
After having read several of Cabot's novels, I thought that this was a great adventure. I don't feel it was her absolute best work, but it is definitely worth the read. It's a great YA/chicklit type of book. It transcends both categories with elements of maturity that you sometimes don't find in YA novels. I thought the European adventure was great fun and it was such a feel good story. I'd recommend this to any of my friends as a great book.

Unladylike Pursuits
Unladylike Pursuits
by Alyssa Goodnight
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $6.99
25 used & new from $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Romantic Adventure!, March 8, 2007
I LOVED this book. It had all of the elements that I look for when I want a great book...romance, mystery, and adventure! Goodnight made the characters come alive through fantastic description and conversation. I particularly liked that this was not just a story about one heroine, but I learned about the friendship of two young women as well as their romances. The mystery was a great element! I was guessing up until the end. If you're looking for a read that combines mystery, romance, adventure, and great writing, I would recommend this in a heartbeat!!!