Profile for RSB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 171

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RSB RSS Feed (Sunny Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Sullivan (The Rock Creek Six Book 2)
Sullivan (The Rock Creek Six Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Romance in the West, July 1, 2014
Sullivan fights the pull, but luckily the romance blossoms. The characters are likeable and the storyline, though predictable, is enjoyable. I will probably reread this book and read others by Linda Winstead Jones in the near future.

Nexcare Probe Covers for Digital Thermometer, 30 Count
Nexcare Probe Covers for Digital Thermometer, 30 Count
Price: $2.48
7 used & new from $1.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well With My Nexcare Digital Thermometer, June 18, 2014
These are excellent covers that fit the Nexcare Digital Thermometer perfectly! I bought both a while back and they served their purpose well! I recommend these for any digital thermometer you may have since they appear to be standard size.

p!zazz 401-0046 Stainless Steel Deep Fry Basket, 7-Inch, Silver
p!zazz 401-0046 Stainless Steel Deep Fry Basket, 7-Inch, Silver
Price: $15.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Basket with Multiple Uses, June 18, 2014
I bought this basket to go with my Presto GranPappy Deep Fryer, but I find that it also works well for washing/straining salad greens, tomatoes, etc. This is a great little basket!

Irwin Tools 1794479 36-Inch Aluminum Straight Edge
Irwin Tools 1794479 36-Inch Aluminum Straight Edge
Price: $13.16
2 used & new from $7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and Heavy Straight Edge, June 18, 2014
This is a great, heavy-duty straight edge!! I was expecting a light weight item, but this is thick and wide...terrific product!

Vein Wizard 30ml jar spider vein cream with EU approved horse chestnut formula.
Vein Wizard 30ml jar spider vein cream with EU approved horse chestnut formula.
Offered by UK InnovationsGP Ltd
Price: $24.95

3.0 out of 5 stars High Hopes Not Met, June 18, 2014
I had high hopes that this would help get rid of some spider veins I have, but even though I used it as directed, it didn't really lessen their intensity. Smells good, though... The container is very small, so it doesn't go a long way.

Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee Crystals, 7-Count (Pack of 12)
Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee Crystals, 7-Count (Pack of 12)
Price: $13.33
4 used & new from $13.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Dandy Coffee Packets, June 18, 2014
These are wonderful! The coffee crystals inside do not harden in humidity like the crystals in the jar. They're great to take with us on trips that will have us driving home late---we just get some hot water and our "stay awake" coffee is ready to go., My husband uses it for iced coffee...it saves me having to go brew coffee for him. These are a great buy!!

Wilton Aluminum Performance Pans 12 by 18 by 2 Inch Sheet Pan
Wilton Aluminum Performance Pans 12 by 18 by 2 Inch Sheet Pan
Price: $16.00
26 used & new from $12.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Pan, June 18, 2014
This Wilton Aluminum pan is excellent, just like all the other Wilton pans!! It has even heating and my cakes come out beautiful, unlike some of the others I've gotten from bargain pans. I highly recommend this sheet pan.

1000 Pcs 115mm x 2mm Self Locking Wire Cable Zip Tie Fastener 4.5" White
1000 Pcs 115mm x 2mm Self Locking Wire Cable Zip Tie Fastener 4.5" White
Offered by Liroyal-led(Ships from Hong Kong)
Price: $5.30
2 used & new from $5.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy for the Price, June 18, 2014
These tie fasteners work very well. They're a little thinner than the ones we buy in the store, but they work well. We'll buy them again in the future.

Crescent 5-Piece Locking Plier Set
Crescent 5-Piece Locking Plier Set
Price: $31.99
37 used & new from $30.15

4.0 out of 5 stars A Highly Liked Gift for My Husband, June 18, 2014
You know, this could be a 5 star item, but since I don't use the pliers, I can't give it the highest rating because I wouldn't want to mislead anyone. I bought it as a gift for my husband and he likes it a lot. Getting a compliment out of him is like pulling teeth, so when he smiled and said it was good and they worked well, I figured I'd made a good choice.

Wolfgang Puck Bistro Elite 10-Cup Digital Multicooker BDRCRD010-801
Wolfgang Puck Bistro Elite 10-Cup Digital Multicooker BDRCRD010-801
Offered by Clark Star Sales
Price: $46.41
4 used & new from $37.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Wolfgang Puck Product, June 18, 2014
This is an excellent Multi-Cooker!! I needed one that was larger than my old Black and Decker 6 cup rice cooker and saw this one. I erred in the size because even though it says "10 cup", that means raw rice, not amount cooked---I can get 20 cups out of this one!! But, it also has settings for white/brown rice, it serves as a slow cooker, and is easy to use. I love it and recommend it highly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18