Profile for Erin Cormier > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 2086

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Erin Cormier "Erin Cormier" RSS Feed (United States)

Verso Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (Turquoise)
Verso Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (Turquoise)

2,066 of 2,117 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Verso light for Kindle!, August 19, 2010
Length:: 1:58 Mins

I love seeing other's video reviews and find them really helpful. I needed a book light for night reading with my Kindle and relied on fellow Amazon buyer's personal reviews to make my selection. I ended up purchasing the Verso light for Kindle and was really happy with, so here's my review.......
Comment Comments (51) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2012 10:41 PM PDT

Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 6" Display, White - 2nd Generation
Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 6" Display, White - 2nd Generation
36 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly surprised, July 2, 2010
I received the Kindle as a gift. I am an avid reader and my mother thought it would be a good gift for me. It definiltey took some getting use it, there is just something about "holding" a book. I soon got over that habit and have come to really enjoy the convenience of the Kindle. The only shortfall is the lighting. I do most of my reading at night and it doesn't illuminate the page well enough to read without a lamp or booklight. After a recommendation from a neighbor I purchase a Verso booklight from Amazon that is specifically for the Kindle. Now I just have to find the time to try it out. Stay tuned for that review. :)

Zymaderm Treatment for Molluscum Contagiosum .5 fl oz (15 ml)
Zymaderm Treatment for Molluscum Contagiosum .5 fl oz (15 ml)
Offered by Best Deal Products
Price: $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A God Send!, July 2, 2010
Unbelieveable! After seeing 3 pediatricians and awaiting an appt with a dermatologist, who I assumed would tell me the same thing " There is nothing you can really do, just let it run it's course," I was less then optimistic about any homeopathic oil but I was pleasantly surprised.
My 5 yr old daughter contracted the molluscum from her knees all the way up to her inner tight/bikini area. The warts were getting larger, itchier and spreading. We tried RetinA but that only severly irritated her surrounding healthy skin but did nothing for the warts (they actually got larger during that time). The Zymaderm was a last stitch effort, and since it got great reviews and had a money back guarentee, I figured it was worth a try.
This review might be alittle premature since we have only been using the medicine for just over a week, but I am thriiled so far. The small bumps have almost disappeared and the large ones are smaller, flatter and drying up daily. We put it on twice a day, which is a project seeing that my daughter has approx 150 between both legs. The smell is pretty significant but well worth it for the results we are seeing.
I highly recommend trying this product!

Hand Secrets (The Secrets Series)
Hand Secrets (The Secrets Series)
by Peter J. L. Jebson
18 used & new from $1.18

3.0 out of 5 stars a nice copliment to your hand therapy library, June 22, 2010
This is not the first book I would recommend if learning to be a hand therapist or studying for the CHT but is it a nice quck read for expanding knowledge.

Hunter, Mackin & Callahan's Rehabilitation of the Hand and Upper Extremity (2 Volume Set)
by Terri M. Skirven OTR/L CHT
10 used & new from $67.55

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any hand therapist, June 22, 2010
This book is a must have for any OT or PT who wants to be a hand therapist. This is referred to at the hand therapy "BIBLE" and for good reason. Newest edition includes the shoulder and sports rehab which are both helpful.

Evaluation and Treatment of the Shoulder: An Integration of the Guide to Physical Therapist Practice (Contemporary Perspectives in Rehabilitation)
by Brian J. Tovin
26 used & new from $8.60

5.0 out of 5 stars great educational guide and quick reference, June 22, 2010
This is a great reference for learning and quick reference. Detailed and accurate but still easy to grab and refer to quickly in the clinic. Great for any OT or PT upper extremity specialist.

Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Dark Gray)
24 used & new from $48.00

4.0 out of 5 stars camera came recommended from 2 professional photographers, June 22, 2010
When I lost my camera I started doing research to purchase a new one. Two professional photographers both said Cannon offers the best point and shoot camera and specifically suggsted this one. I compared prices and reviews and purchased through Amazon. The camera has been great!

LightWedge Flex Neck Reading Light, Soft Touch Black
LightWedge Flex Neck Reading Light, Soft Touch Black
Offered by Radio Computer Supply
Price: $19.98
9 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book light from Lightwedge!, January 5, 2010
My husband and I have used many products from LightWedge and continue to be more then satisfied with the quality and function. The flex neck clips on easily, is not to heavy for a paperback and offers the perfect amount of light. My husband has difficulty sleeping and often reads in the middle of the night. With the flex neck he can enjoy a book without keeping me up, so it is a win/win.

Disney Princess Flex Neck Reading Light
Disney Princess Flex Neck Reading Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous and functional!, January 5, 2010
My family has been buying LightWedge products for years and we recently purchased 2 of the Disney Flex Necks for our 4 and 5 yr olds. Both girls love the book lights! The girls now go to bed, and stay in bed, because they get to read using their Disney book lights! It is the perfect amount of light to illuminate the book pages with out being too bright to both their "bunk mate." Not too heavy on a paperback book, and it has inspired my girls to look at/read more which is priceless. This item should be a staple for every household, and is also a great gift!

SquareTrade 3-Year Camera Protection Plan ($500-$600)
SquareTrade 3-Year Camera Protection Plan ($500-$600)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $35.83

4.0 out of 5 stars square trade warranty, August 25, 2009
I was overall very satisfied w/ my warranty. The camera broke and with very few questions they mailed me a pre paid UPS lable and send the camera back and with in the week I had been reimbursed the amount I paid for the camera to my paypal acct.
Only issue I had was that shortly after I bought the camera I had a problem w/ the lens and called squaretrade. Not only would they not honor the issue, because I had the camera for less them 30 days, but if the future they would not warranty that issue. I was able to use the manufacturers 30 warranty and with my second issue, a yr later, I made sure the problem sounded nothing like the first claim. I would use them again though.