Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for moret160 > Reviews

Browse

moret160's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

moret160 RSS Feed

Nordic Ware Microwave Popcorn Popper, 12-Cup, White
Nordic Ware Microwave Popcorn Popper, 12-Cup, White
Price: $7.99
31 used & new from $7.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Tired of packaged microwave popcorn in a bag, January 24, 2014
If you are like me and you are tired of buying microwave popcorn in a bag and finding many leftover unpopped kernels, then the Nordic Ware 60210 is an alternative to consider. It holds about one-third of a cup of kernels which I found to be slightly bigger than a microwave bag of popped popcorn. According to the instructions, adding oil is optional. I found it tasted the best with 2 tablespoons of canola oil. I had very few unpopped kernels using my Panasonic Microwave on HIGH for 2:45 mins.

Cleaning is easy. Not a challenge at all. Haven't had to put it in the dishwasher. The product is supposed to be dishwasher safe if put on the top rack.

Speakman Co. S2252AFSNBP ANYSTREAM 6-Jet Showerhead
Speakman Co. S2252AFSNBP ANYSTREAM 6-Jet Showerhead
Offered by E P D
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It finally feels good to be "all wet", November 15, 2012
I have been looking a very long time for a shower head that actually delivers water pressure when taking a shower. I discovered this particular model staying at a Hilton Hotel. The product delivers water with different settings. I recommend it highly for anyone looking for a good shower!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Slipping on Comfort, August 15, 2012
The slipper was reasonably priced and quite comfortable. The sizing was accurate and it was not tight. Delivery was on time. I would purchase again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2012 4:22 PM PDT

2012 Who's Who in Baseball
2012 Who's Who in Baseball
by Pete Palmer
23 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I Know Who's Who Because..., March 28, 2012
I know Who's Who because I just received my 2012 issue. This is a great guide for someone who follows baseball and any young baseball enthusiast who is interested in the numbers behind each player. I have every issue since 1963. Also, the seller did a great job at delivering the book on-time and without any damage.

You will enjoy this book. See you at the Ball Park!!

Chaos Hats Chinook Micro Fleece Earband (Black, One Size)
Chaos Hats Chinook Micro Fleece Earband (Black, One Size)
Price: $8.06
10 used & new from $7.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Hat's Off, February 16, 2012
I have grown tired of "static hair" in the winter from hoods and ski caps. The Chinook Micro Fleece Earband does the trick in the cold weather.