Profile for misskassafrass > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

misskassafrass RSS Feed

e.l.f. Cosmetics 12 Piece Brush Set
e.l.f. Cosmetics 12 Piece Brush Set
Price: $12.00
11 used & new from $12.00

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, February 8, 2014
These brushes are made with very soft bristles.. so soft that it's hard to actually distribute any kind of product on your face because they bend so much. I love elf but these missed the mark for me.

Personalized Monogrammed Custom License Plate - BROWN Chevron with initials Black /White
Offered by NatashaCustomJewelry
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, February 8, 2014
This came several days sooner than I had expected... It looks beautiful on my car! The lettering was all correct and looks very professional.

Remington Ac2015 Tstudio Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Hair Dryer
Remington Ac2015 Tstudio Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Hair Dryer
Price: $28.69
6 used & new from $28.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, December 4, 2013
I really liked this, but unfortunately it only lasted a few weeks. It just stopped turning on. There is no way to contact the seller for a refund so I'm disappointed that I wasted my money on a broken hair dryer.

Black Snap-On iPhone Cover Case for 4/4S iPhone - Aztec Mayan Mosaic Design - Height:4.5 Inches X Width: 2.5 Inches X Thickness:0.5 Inches
Offered by E-supermarket
Price: $8.99
6 used & new from $3.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 3, 2013
Love this phone case... Fits my iPhone 4 perfectly. It's hard to explain the back of it...the design isn't printed directly on the plastic, it's printed on then covered with a clear plastic so the design is UNDER that, if that makes sense. It's really shiny and pretty :)

Allegra K Ladies Button Detail V Neck Close-fitting Blouse Top New
Allegra K Ladies Button Detail V Neck Close-fitting Blouse Top New
Offered by uxcell
Price: $9.85
2 used & new from $9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, November 27, 2012
I'm about 5'7" and 140 pounds and the large is perfect. If you're about my size, you could probably get away with a medium, but I wanted the length and flowy-ness of the model's in the picture. I'm surprised other reviews comment that the fabric is scratchy, because I think it feels very soft and nice. I throw this on with leggings and high boots and a chunky scarf. The buttons at the top don't actually work so without a scarf on I feel a little exposed, but I would definitely repurchase!!