Profile for E. Mack > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Mack RSS Feed (Long Island,NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Loose Leaf Organic Tea: Detox Tea, 15-20 cups -Rid your body of waste and toxicity. Tea with a purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Tea, December 16, 2013
Great flavor. All in all it has a peppermint flavor which makes it easy to drink. I can't speak for the detox capabilities of the tea since I don't drink the number of cups recommended which is 3-4 cups daily. The tea is very enjoyable.

Health Warrior Chia Bars, Apple Cinnamon, 13.2 Ounce
Health Warrior Chia Bars, Apple Cinnamon, 13.2 Ounce
Price: $20.99
9 used & new from $18.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Tasty Apple Cinnamon Chia bars, November 1, 2013
Found the taste to be excellent but couldn't get past the chia seeds needing to be sucked out of my teeth after every snack. Brushing didn't do it all the time so most of the time it was a combination of both.

Health Warrior Chia Bars, Banana Nut, 15 Count

Health Warrior Chia Bars, Acai Berry, 15 Count
Price: $21.86
7 used & new from $14.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Tasty Acai Berry Chia bars, November 1, 2013

Gevalia Colombia Single Coffee for Keurig Brewers (18 in a Box)
Gevalia Colombia Single Coffee for Keurig Brewers (18 in a Box)
Offered by My Favorite Things LLC
Price: $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Solid Columbian Coffee, November 1, 2013
Love the taste. I think it's one of the better no name ones out there. With all the 'brand' names pushing their coffee this one is slow and steady. Always deliver the same strong Columbian flavor.

Peaceful Mountain Shinglederm Rescue, 1.4-Ounce
Peaceful Mountain Shinglederm Rescue, 1.4-Ounce
Offered by Health Supplements Blowout
Price: $17.19
20 used & new from $15.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Shingle Cream, November 1, 2013
Fairly good cream to use. From my personal usage I found that leaving it for an extended amount of time would cause it to slightly harden on the skin and I would have to either rub a little with warm water to remove it or take it off sooner. Then again all of this may have been different if a gauze pad was used.

Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Pack of 12)
Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Pack of 12)
Price: $28.75
11 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great & Healthy water, October 13, 2013
After much reading I chose to raise the ph level in my body for health reasons. Essentia has the highest level that I could find. I found the water to be different,it seemed lighter in taste possibly less metals and chemicals and better overall than my tap water even though I have a Pur filter on my faucet. These are big bottles of water so be prepared - they are awkward. I have gone thru my 2 cases and have reordered but will try the sport bottles. Essentia is essential for good water health.

Trojan Sensitivity Bareskin Lubricated, Latex Condoms, 20 Pc
Trojan Sensitivity Bareskin Lubricated, Latex Condoms, 20 Pc
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $17.54
10 used & new from $16.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Trojan !...enough said, August 12, 2013
Come on (no pun intended).. there're condoms...they do the job...comfortably. Ok, I'll give you Bare Skin, after all, they are thin.

Office Home and Student 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
Office Home and Student 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
by Peter Weverka
Price: $19.43
70 used & new from $5.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Office Home and Student 2010 All-in-One For Dummies, August 12, 2013
Well, it is for dummies...so...if you read you can eventually get comfortable with more than the basics of MS Office.

Targus Dual Fan Chill Mat for Laptop up to 15.4 Inches, Gray/Black (AWE79US)
Targus Dual Fan Chill Mat for Laptop up to 15.4 Inches, Gray/Black (AWE79US)
Price: $11.99
82 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, August 12, 2013
No bargain when using your laptop to do simple things (read emails, articles...etc) I have found that when using my laptop and extensive apps (excel, word and even FB games) my laptop runs hot and once in a while shuts down via thermal protection.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4