Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for darwinslapdog > Reviews

Browse

darwinslapdog's Profile

Customer Reviews: 159

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

darwinslapdog RSS Feed (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Delta Children 4 Pocket Hanging Wall Organizer, Beige
Delta Children 4 Pocket Hanging Wall Organizer, Beige
Price: $7.09
43 used & new from $3.68

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap plastic and will break very easily. They also do not fit over older doors ..., April 25, 2016
WARNING - The hooks are extrememly brittle, cheap plastic and will break very easily. They also do not fit over older doors that are a bit thicker than many of these over-the-door hooks are meant for (and mine broke with the first effort to apply it. I get the kind that have a small square piece you can remove with a screwdriver so that they will fit thicker doors. I got some hooks, but the ends of them are too big for the holes in the hanger. I had to improvise by adding small S-hooks to the door hanger hooks in order to hand this thing. Not a great solution, but does make is useable, if a bit loosely hung.

Jeeeshh, it’s not as if the whole world lives in newer homes with thin, hollow doors! Small, older homes are much in need of additional storage space (I don’t want EVERYTHING in the basement as I get older).

Man and His Gods
Man and His Gods
by Homer W.; Einstein, Albert Smith
9 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This book changed my life when I read it on ..., March 25, 2016
This review is from: Man and His Gods (Paperback)
This book changed my life when I read it on the beach in the late 70’s (I think). It literally fell apart over the years as I reread parts of it frequently and lent it out a lot. This was a replacement.

Cro-Magnon: How the Ice Age Gave Birth to the First Modern Humans
Cro-Magnon: How the Ice Age Gave Birth to the First Modern Humans
by Brian M. Fagan
Price: $14.73
65 used & new from $2.88

5.0 out of 5 stars but not dull at all, March 25, 2016
Many of my textbooks in college were written by Fagan, so I continue to follow him when I see something I haven’t read. He is much revered in Anthropology. His books are scholarly, but not dull at all.

Fairweather Eden: Life Half a Million Years Ago As Revealed by the Excavations at Boxgrove
by Michael W. Pitts
37 used & new from $3.54

5.0 out of 5 stars so especially enjoyed reading this, March 25, 2016
I worked with the author in England many years ago, so especially enjoyed reading this.

Lose It Right: A Brutally Honest 3-Stage Program to Help You Get Fit and Lose Weight Without Losing Your Mind
by James Fell
16 used & new from $23.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 25, 2016
Wonderful book. No hype, just straight up, science-based advice.

Simply Calphalon Nonstick 10-Inch Covered Omelette Pan
Simply Calphalon Nonstick 10-Inch Covered Omelette Pan
Price: $23.99
23 used & new from $23.95

3.0 out of 5 stars It’s not as nice as the older one that I have, March 25, 2016
It’s not as nice as the older one that I have. The handle is different and not as well made. It looks like a cheap imitation of my older ones. It does the cooking just as well, however.

TEKTON 6094 2-in-1 Funnel with Flex Extension, 40-Ounce
TEKTON 6094 2-in-1 Funnel with Flex Extension, 40-Ounce
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 25, 2016
I use it to put fresh water in my travel trailer tank when I’m dry camping. Works well.

Clover Takumi 7-Inch Double point, Size 7
Clover Takumi 7-Inch Double point, Size 7
Offered by Great Wallace Items
Price: $7.18
28 used & new from $0.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 25, 2016
They’re very nice and do the job.

Authentic Puppia Soft Dog Harness, Red - Medium
Authentic Puppia Soft Dog Harness, Red - Medium
Price: $12.65
29 used & new from $6.14

4.0 out of 5 stars I may like it, but the dog refuses to wear it, March 25, 2016
I may like it, but the dog refuses to wear it. She plants all four of her little feet and won’t budge! I’ll try again in the Spring, but am not hopeful that I can make her walk with it without being abusive to her. These are supposed to be ideal for dachshunds, but I guess you have to start young.

Woman in Gold
Woman in Gold
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars but it was easy enough to overlook him and focus on the plot ..., March 25, 2016
This review is from: Woman in Gold (Amazon Video)
Mirren does it again! I didn’t care for the guy, but it was easy enough to overlook him and focus on the plot and enjoy Mirren’s work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16