Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Profile for Le Papillon > Reviews

Browse

Le Papillon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1155
Top Reviewer Ranking: 303

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Le Papillon RSS Feed

Price: $10.99
9 used & new from $9.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected but cute!, September 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Please notice the dimensions before ordering. I am not sure why but this was a lot smaller than I expected. The dimensions are: 3.2 x 7 x 8 inches.

My daughter is not a baby but she is a huge My Little Pony fan. Recently she started collecting them. When she saw this, I knew she would love it. It is small, small enough for an adult hand to function but also safe enough for a baby. There are no small parts that would be harmful to a baby.

You press the pony down and it actually rolls across the floor, it is really cool! It does not require a lot of pressure to get the pony to roll either. Her head also turns to the left and a tad to the right. My daughter has added this to her Playskool My Little Pony school bus she has with all of the figurines.

Great for a baby all the way up to the MLP collector in your house. My four year old is loving it!

Roco Roca Loose-knit Stripe Pullover Oversized Subtranslucent Solid Crew Womens Sweater RRW1520030Z3-XL
Offered by Nawei
Price: $58.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than pictured! My new favorite sweater!, September 1, 2015
I was looking for a light weight sweater for the cooler nights that are coming in. It is still in the mid 90’s where I live in N.C. but a lot of places have their air conditioner too cold or the nights get a bit cooler. I thought this would be a great fit. I am always leery about buying clothes online that I do not know the brand. Even when I know the brand, it fits differently and I have been disappointed. I was hoping that this would fit the bill. I consider myself a hard person to fit with shirts.

When this arrived, it is well packed inside the package sealed in a bag. I tried it on and immediately and fell in love with it! It is loose but not a baggy look. I have a 38D chest and there is more than enough room in the L. Please keep in mind there is only a one inch difference in the bust area from the M to L. The L is also a tad longer in the arms and length but not much. I am 5’7” and weight 140. The sweater fits everywhere, perfectly! It fits my arms just right, the length hangs down just around my backside, and the collar is nice without feeling restricted, conservative if you will. I personally did not think it was that sheer. I wore a black bra under it and the only two holes I think are the largest go down the front, there are two of them.

Washing the item, it is hand wash only but I have a hand wash setting on my washing machine and it washed great! I let it air dry and was scared it would come out frumpy looking but it dried nicely. It did not shrink at all.

I am looking forward to the autumn where I can wear a collar shirt under it to prep it up a bit with dress slacks or jeans. It also looks good with the skimmer pants that are popular right now.

I wish I had this sweater in every color! It is so soft, comfortable, and the fit is better than I expected! This is hands down my favorite sweater and I will never loan it out because I know I will not get it back. I love it!

*I received this sweater for free for reviewing purposes.

Cellucor - C4 Fitness Training Pre-Workout Supplement for Men and Women - Enhance Energy and Focus with Creatine Nitrate and Vitamin B12, Fruit Punch, 60 Servings
Price: $40.47
11 used & new from $39.39

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it a lot but limited use if on medication..., September 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been using this for a while now. I personally like the flavor of it, I actually have gotten used to it where I look forward to drinking it. It seems to give me more energy and I feel better after I workout. After workouts, I used to get leg cramps but they have stopped. I don’t know if it is this powder, but it is the only thing that has changed.

Sadly I have to stop taking this though. Last week my Physician placed me on anti-depressants for my OCD. Since I am on a higher dose, he said not to risk it. Also, the manufacturer is clear not to take this powder if you are on anti-depressants. I really like this stuff and it works great! Sadly, I can’t continue it but hopefully in the future I can return to using it.

Probelle Nail Lacquer .5 Fl Oz (Chalk White (White Cream))
Probelle Nail Lacquer .5 Fl Oz (Chalk White (White Cream))
Offered by AFL Fulfillment
Price: $6.00
2 used & new from $6.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks like I used White Out on my nails!, August 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It looks great in the picture. I have light skin and thought it would look great on my longer nails. It seriously looks like I was bored at worked and used white out to paint my nails.

It was easy to apply but was uneven. It even bubbled in areas. It dried streaked and dripped down on the sides. The only good thing, it does have a smooth feel to it but it looks absolutely terrible!

I would avoid if you have very fair skin and don’t want to look like you found a bottle of white out.

Belkin BSV300ttCW 3-Outlet Wall Mount Cradle with Dual 2.4 AMP Charging
Belkin BSV300ttCW 3-Outlet Wall Mount Cradle with Dual 2.4 AMP Charging
Price: Click here to see our price
22 used & new from $19.33

2.0 out of 5 stars Uses two grounded outlets so leaves you with three, outlets too close, so only offers two..., August 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love Belkin but must say I hate this product! I have Belkin surge protectors in every room. I have the travel ones as well. I was excited about freeing up some room in the kitchen and having the USB ports. Sounded great on paper!

I was hoping to use this to plug my Echo, a monitor for an outside camera, and have a free outlet if needed. However, this has a plastic ground plug above the grounded one so it takes up TWO of the outlets you already have on the wall. OK, I did not like that at all but I was going from two to three, I had an extra. Not the case. The outlets are too close I could not plug two items side by side, they did not fit. So, I was back to two outlets and only gained the USB ports and it looks cluttered since it did not save me any outlet space.

I am not impressed with this. Belkin has great products but this one is a joke. I sadly would not recommend this one.

Hue Women's Chill Jersey Capri, Black, Medium
Hue Women's Chill Jersey Capri, Black, Medium
Offered by Bare Necessities
Price: $40.00
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!!!, August 26, 2015
Wow! Just wow! I live in Hue sleep wear. I think they have the most comfortable loungewear pants and capris. I needed to get something comfortable for school runs. Knowing the brand, I ordered three of these. I did not know the size so went with medium, which I wear, and two large in case they shrank. They did not shrink but both pairs are very comfortable. The mediums fit better and I wore them today and I am still in them. They are honestly more comfortable than PJ pants. I love that they have pockets in the front, comes in so handy. I own the gray and black and they are not see through. They are so soft! I have thin calves and like to pull the capris up but they elastic part falls down. I can tuck in at my knees and they look cute that way.

These pants will honestly become the most comfortable item in your closet. I dressed the gray up with a lacey black top and black sandals. They also wash well and dry great. I can’t say enough great things about these. They are so comfortable. They would be ideal for travel. I came back to order more.

Hershey's Hugs and Kisses Milk Chocolate Assortment, 17-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)
Hershey's Hugs and Kisses Milk Chocolate Assortment, 17-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)
Offered by Smile Holiday
Price: $42.99
3 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh!, August 26, 2015
Arrived fresh and taste great! I ordered these during the hot days of August. I feared they would melt. They were supposed to be sent overnight but sat somewhere a whole weekend on two ice packs before being delivered. I was scared they would taste terrible, the ice packs were warm but the chocolate was fine. I love the taste of these and would order them again!

A Blessing On The Way: Counting Each Day While You're Expecting
A Blessing On The Way: Counting Each Day While You're Expecting
by Sue Christian
Price: $12.52
52 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book for ladies of faith..., August 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As a woman of faith, I was excited to read this when I found out my best friend told me she was pregnant. I was going to share the daily devotions with her through text messages or over the phone.

The timing of this book is hard to decide on. Too late for a baby shower, might be too early if at the beginning of a pregnancy. It is meant to be at the beginning but sometimes things happen. I received the book today, it is the perfect size, I read several pages of the devotions, and thought what a perfect idea. However, yesterday my friend suffered a miscarriage so I do not plan to share the devotions with her.

The book is a perfect size for the nightstand. As a mother of an almost 5 year old, I really appreciate this book and will continue to read the devotions. If you are planning to gift it, which I was not, only share the devotions, you might want to wait until you know the pregnancy is further along. I highly recommend this book and think it is a great idea.

Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, Original, 8.45-ounce Slim Cans (Pack of 10)
Price: $4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars refreshing!, August 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love Perrier. I have been drinking it for over 20 years. I remember when they only made it in the glass bottles. Then the plastic, then the plastic individual bottles, which I still buy today.

I love the size of these. The smaller bottles were 16.9 oz. and these are half the size. If you did not finish the bigger size, it would go flat in the fridge. I placed all of them in the fridge and let them cool overnight. The next day I grabbed one on a hot day and it felt so refreshing to drink. All I did was add a straw to it. Later on, I grabbed another one and added a lime wedge to it over ice. You can even serve it as an adult beverage over ice, a splash of vodka and cranberry juice, and a lime wedge. It is a light adult drink that is not too heavy.

I love the zero calories but yet it feels like it quenches my thirst. It is a refreshing taste with the bubbles.

I love these in the smaller cans and will be buying more. I don’t think they will last long in my household and I am the only adult.

TOP RATED BBQ Grill Mat with Thermometer Probe - Cooking Non-Stick Liner (Set of 2) 2 BBQ GRILL Mats and 1 Thermometer Probe - BBQ Mat & BBQ Thermometer Provided.
Offered by Coupon Master
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Wondering if I received a defective set..., August 25, 2015
Note: I received this item free of charge in exchange for my unbiased review.

I hate leaving a one star review. After my experience, that is all I can do. I was using another brand of grill mats several times a week. I noticed the coating started to fall off on the food and decided I over used them. I always cook on my gas grill at a low to medium heat. These (new ones) felt great in my hands and thicker than the ones I was replacing. I used one the other day and it cooked well. I placed it in the top of the dishwasher, like the other one I had, and it removed almost ALL of the coating. I figured I received a defective one. I then decided to use the other mat. Cooked great but again, top shelf of dishwasher, the coating came off. Not talking just a tad, but so much I had to throw both away.

They cooked great, I will say that. I am wondering if I received a defective set because having two mats do this is troublesome. I love how thick they are, love how they cooked, but they did not stand up to the top rack only dishwasher claim where other mats did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20