Profile for A. Hudson (east coast) Bisou bisou > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 295

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Hudson (east coast) Bisou bisou RSS Feed (North Carolina)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Intimately Beckham By Beckham For Women Eau De Toilette Spray, 2.5-Ounces
Intimately Beckham By Beckham For Women Eau De Toilette Spray, 2.5-Ounces
Offered by OTC Trading
Price: $15.80
38 used & new from $13.11

2.0 out of 5 stars Scent does not last!, October 23, 2014
At the time I bought this, there were several reviews praising this perfume. I decided to give it a try. I am not impressed with the bottle, it is very cheap feeling and hard to get open. The scent smells a lot like alcohol with a soft floral scent to it. If you spray it on yourself, it fades within an hour. I do not think the scent is anything special. I have tried to give it to my friends and family but nobody wants it. I personally would not buy it just because it does not last. Think you can finds something else.

Lever 2000 Moisturizing Bar, Original, 6 Count
Lever 2000 Moisturizing Bar, Original, 6 Count
Price: $3.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean scent!, October 23, 2014
I usually use Irish Spring but recently switched to this. The scent of it is so clean and smells so fresh! I love that it is not heavy on perfume or floral. It cleans really well and moisturizes too! It is perfect for both men and women.

Tsukihoshi CHILD01 Euro Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid),Fuchsia/Pink,12.5 M US Little Kid
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them!, October 23, 2014
My daughter likes shoes that are easy to get on and off and these are perfect! I have never heard of this brand but bought them based on the reviews. She said they are comfortable and loves to wear them. She takes a lot of walks in the neighborhood and these are perfect for walking. I am glad I bought these and love the bright pink color.

Goal Zero 94014 Rock Out 2 Green Solar Rechargeable Speaker
Goal Zero 94014 Rock Out 2 Green Solar Rechargeable Speaker
Price: $129.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great on paper, not there sound wise...., October 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am still on the fence with this speaker. I have used it for several weeks and was hoping it would grow on me more but I feel the same way about it as the day I received it.

First, this is perfect for camping or using outdoors. Living in the woods I will say it comes in handy. It does have a lot of neat features. I love the built in cables, you know where they are and you are not going to lose them. I love the netted pocket inside. I have found that you can place your cell phone or iPod Touch inside and zip up the case and you have everything in one spot that comes in handy and also protects your devices. If you can’t charge it via the USB port, you have the option to solar charge the speaker. It is rugged and well protected, sounds perfect.

Where it falls short with me is the sound. I have tried but it just does not sound good to me. I have $20 Bluetooth speakers that sound better than this one. The most annoying feature is the default sounds the speaker has is so loud that even if you turn the volume down, it is too loud. Such as powering the device on, it has a default sound, loud! You then turn it up to listen to your music, music is not loud but again, the default sounds are (powering on and off, pairing, buttons, etc.). When you power it up, there is a noticeable hiss that gets on my nerves. I can’t stand any static or other sounds so it is very noticeable to me. It also crackles every now and then. The speakers are supposed to have DarkBass chambers; I think they forgot to put them in mine because it has the tinniest sound I have heard. Mind you, I am not a bass freak that likes to be blown away but I do like to know it is there. Last song I played on the speakers was Metallica “Sad but True”. That song has great bass but all I can hear is the cymbals, it is so tinny is gives me a headache!

Last, I tried to use this for phone calls and the other person could not hear me. it was very distorted. This speaker has the potential to offer a lot but sadly, it just did not meet the expectations I had for it.

SteamFast SF-150 Everyday Steam Mop, White
SteamFast SF-150 Everyday Steam Mop, White
Price: $85.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible is puttting it lightly! This thing can clean!, October 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love to clean and when I saw this, I figured I would try it. I did not have the highest expectations. I own a Hoover Floor mate which I do not like. It is bulky, heavy, and you have to add chemicals, turn a knob to run the water, turn a knob to dry the floor (which it never dried), then take a long time to clean it up. My heavy traffic areas are coming in from the garage which is the kitchen/utility area. The floors are always dirty and I keep a clean house.

When I received this, I unboxed it because it was honestly recycle night for the trash and I figured I would get around to using it the next day. However, it literally took me seconds to put together. It is nice and sleek; love the white, no chemicals, and two cleaning pads, it seemed too simple. I then read the book that came with it. I knew I planned to use it on the linoleum only. I have Pergo throughout the house but Pergo is not sealed wood so I would not recommend using it on Pergo. Plus, the steam can take the laminate off the Pergo.

One thing it recommends is using distilled water. I have a few gallon jugs from the store so that was not an issue. I have well water where I live. Also, it recommends if you use tap water, to clean the mineral build up. It is like descaling a coffee maker. You add vinegar to the water tank.

I decided to try it the night I was tired and put the mop head on, added the water, and plugged it in. Within a few seconds, it was ready to use. I pushed it back and forth on my kitchen floor and utility area; it is actually fun to see it clean. The steam comes out of the bottom; it reminds me of a steam iron. When you move the handle back and forth, the steam comes out onto the floor on it owns. No pushing a button to release it out. I noticed once the floor was wet, but not saturated with water, by the time I turned around, it was dry! After you place it on the resting pad, give it a few minutes to cool down. Not thinking and tired I bent down and it was really hot. Also, I made sure my pets were in other rooms along with my young daughter. If they are near it, they might get a steam burn while in use. While it cooled down I marveled at the clean floors. No chemicals and it was fun to clean. It was sanitized! I was blown away and was excited I picked this item. I now had the perfect item to clean the linoleum. I was in bliss. However, it was short lived for a bit. I smelled what seemed like burning. When I removed the pad at the bottom, it had burn marks, two lines. I shook my head and knew it was too good to be true. I went to put the pad in the washer. It states liquid detergent and obviously no fabric softener. As it was washing I read the book again, I missed nothing. I was upset that it worked so well but the pad was burnt. However, when I went to the washer to remove the pad, the burn marks were gone. That was still not enough for me to think it was great. I then waited and used it several days after in other rooms. Each time the burn marks were little to none on the pad. It might be the first time you use the unit.

I clean my bathroom floors by hand. I like to think they are very clean. However, this unit once again impressed me. On the sides of the toilet and near my vanity, it loosened up dirt I did not know was there. The bathrooms are light cream linoleum and they were even lighter when I was finished. I would keep walking into my master bathroom to look at the floor. The floors are relatively new but they looked incredible!

Preparing this unit and cleaning it is a breeze! I wish I could use it daily but don’t want to steam the floors too much. The first night I felt better just knowing the floors were sterilized. Also, the unit is easy to store. I placed it on the side of my washer and it takes up inches.

Had I rated this after the first use, it would have been two or three stars. But after using it more, it is a solid five stars! This is something I did not think I needed but now that I have it, I don’t know how I lived without it! If you want clean floors with little to no work, no chemicals, and easy storing, this guy is for you!

Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve Tablets, Citrus Punch, 10mg, 60 count
Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve Tablets, Citrus Punch, 10mg, 60 count
Price: $5.99
22 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Higher MG and it works!, October 16, 2014
I use melatonin every night to help me fall asleep and stay asleep. Most melatonin I have bought is only 3 MG and that is not enough for me. I used to buy one that dissolved in my mouth but they stopped selling it. I then switched to the tablets (that you swallow) but found I had to remember to take them in the kitchen with water and if I was in bed, I would forget. These are perfect because I keep them in my nightstand. If I need one, I can just grab one and don’t have to worry about getting water. The flavor of these are also decent, some melatonin has left a bad aftertaste.

I came back to this page to add this to my subscribe and save. This is the only one that helps me fall asleep, within an hour, and stay asleep. I like that it does not leave my groggy the next day either. Perfect if you want something simple, a higher does than the typical melatonin, and that works!

Arriba Horchata Original Energy Drink, 11 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Arriba Horchata Original Energy Drink, 11 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $38.34

2.0 out of 5 stars Could not drink it..., October 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love all energy drinks! I have a 4 year old so if I see an energy drink on sale, I am probably going to pick it up.

When I received this I promptly put it in the fridge. I received one can. I was very tired this morning and decided to give it a try. I use straws in all my cans of energy drinks and placed the straw in hoping to taste a refreshing taste, not the case! I have never had horchata before so I can’t compare the taste but the flavor is something I could not get used to, I thought it was just nasty.

I am surprised this one can also has 200 calories in it! When looking for energy drinks I try to stick to 50 and maybe the most 100 calories. 200 is too high for a drink that taste terrible. Sadly I can’t recommend this drink.

Mead PRO Platinum Heavy-Duty 3-Ring Zipper Binder, 1.5 Inch Capacity, 11.12 x 13.75 x 2.5 Inches, Blue (72866)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for monthly bills!, October 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is one of those items I did not know I needed until I received it. I had a habit of taking my bills and placing them in a pile in my desk. If I paid it, I was bad at leaving it there and in return, I had a huge pile of paper.

In came this folder. This is perfect if you live alone but yet have that nosy guest that you have seen going through your stuff if you turn your back. I don’t like people looking at my personal/private items and have been using this for weeks. It is easy to add my new bills to it, and remove them and shred them when I pay them. I love how much room this has! Also the zipper and Velcro, I can hear it throughout the whole house so if I am not using it, I know someone else is.

It is bulky but I like that I can add more to it. It holds so much and I like the size because it can’t lose it. Also the color of blue, you can’t miss it when you walk into a room. I have used another Mead binder and I hated this. This one is perfect though with a lot of room to grow!

Always Discreet Incontinence Underwear, Maximum Absorbency, Small/Medium, 57 Count
Offered by HDIS
Price: $72.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For the moments I need them, they work!, October 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After having surgery many years back, my organs have never been the same. My bladder is now the size of a hamster and having severe endometriosis, I need a lot of protection sometimes.

These are good for more than bladder issues. I first want to address the size. These fit me well. I am 5’7’’ and weight 137. They are comfortable but obviously not as comfortable as your own undergarments.

Have you seen that commercial where all the ladies are throwing their underwear away due to leaks or stains from monthly issues? That is where these have helped me. Having endometriosis, if I am in bed and sit up, I hemorrhage all over the bed and usually spend hours cleaning the linens and am always tossing clothes in the trash since they are destroyed by stains too heavy. This has solved that issue! I use to try to slide carefully out of bed hoping that would do the trick but nope, I would still hemorrhage everywhere.

I feel a lot more comfortable having these to use now. Always is a brand I wear everyday as it is. They are the only brand I trust when it comes to female issues.

Always Discreet Incontinence Pads, Moderate, Regular Length, 198 Count
Always Discreet Incontinence Pads, Moderate, Regular Length, 198 Count
Price: $48.93
2 used & new from $48.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Great absorbance, a little too thick for my comfort, October 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A few years ago I had a surgery where I was cut hip bone to hip bone and both my knees were dislocated. It was for an emergency cesarean section and my bladder seems like it is the size of a hamster now.

I wear Always everyday as it is, I wear their panty liners but sometimes I need something thicker. The pros on these are:

• Great absorbance
• Love the sides being contoured
• No scent which is nice
• Well made
• Does not leak
• Regular length is adequate

Cons:

• A little too thick to wear during the day, felt like a diaper

I really like the protections these provided but they were a bit too thick to wear during the day. They are hard for me to walk in. A few people said they wish they had wings on them, I don’t know why you would want wings on these. They have contoured sides which is perfect for protection.

Now if they were comfortable, perhaps they would work out better for me. Perhaps I need the next size down. However, they do work and this is a trusted brand for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20