Profile for Ame Perdue > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 377

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ame Perdue RSS Feed
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Serotonin Release (Delta Isochronic Tones)
Serotonin Release (Delta Isochronic Tones)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked., June 30, 2016
Helped me fall asleep faster.

9Lives Poultry and Beef Variety Pack, 5.5 oz cans, 24-Count
9Lives Poultry and Beef Variety Pack, 5.5 oz cans, 24-Count
Price: $9.69
14 used & new from $4.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Better canned food out there., June 30, 2016
I bought this for the price. I usually buy Friskies and have it coming to my house monthly on subscribe and save. I ordered this and did not realize the poor quality. It was for my feral cats and they would not eat it. It dried up the next day so I had to throw it away. I did not think they are picky for this food is not the best.

Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Blender with 40 oz Jar & 20 oz Single Serve Blend-in Travel Jar (58161)
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It does everything!!, June 30, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I own a Hamilton Beach steamer and it is the best steamer I own. When it comes to blenders, I have owned an Oster which lasted me over two decades but was not very versatile. I own a four hundred dollar blender that has had so many problems such as not working from the beginning and the company was not helpful at getting it fixed. It also had a lot of recalled parts. It is a Kenwood which is big for appliances in Europe. Here is the US Kenwood and Cuisinart is the same company. So going from a low end one that did not do much to an over priced paper weight, I was interested in this.

I researched the internet prior to ordering this model. It seemed to have incredible reviews all over with other stores. I was leery about the price. It seemed to be cheap for everything it was able to do.

When I received it, I washed all the parts and read the book. I like that it has a place underneath that you can thread the cord up in. It is smaller but has some weight to it without being heavy. The bigger jar is glass and I looked for any imperfections and there are none. The first thing I did was made a soda slushy. I was shocked at how quickly it chopped the ice. My other blenders would leave huge chunks and only chop a few parts and clog up the blades. This chopped it all and it is also not loud. Some blenders sound like an airplane taking off. Even though this is a 700 watt motor, it has a lot of power. I also made some adult drinks, ice, drink mix and liquor. It turned out great! I was having so much fun with it we then made milkshakes.

I used the travel jar to make a green tea frap. I used ice, green tea frap mix, and soy milk. It blended nicely! I did not use the travel jar to travel; it’s more like a personal cup but in the house. It is nice to carry around and have your own personal drink.

This thing does everything! You have to hold the buttons in but it works so fast it is easy. It is not that big and I found it easy to store in my cabinets. Washing it is easy as well.

This is now my favorite blender. It does so much! The bigger glass jar is great if you have a guest over. It is also easy to clean it out if your guest wants something else to drink. I am very impressed and understand why it is so highly rated. Had you asked me last week if Hamilton Beach would be my pick for a blender, I would have said no. That was until I tried this one!

Go Fish Free
Go Fish Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, June 30, 2016
This review is from: Go Fish Free (App)
Addictive! I play this almost every night and it is fun! I play it on the medium level and I will most of the time. If the game wins, I always play antoher until I do. I am 42 years old and this is still fun to play!

MOMMY'S LITTLE GIRL
MOMMY'S LITTLE GIRL
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good Lifetime movie that keeps you hooked., June 30, 2016
This review is from: MOMMY'S LITTLE GIRL (Amazon Video)
I watched it once and liked it enough but for weeks it did not replay so I bought it. A good thriller movie.

Ghost Of You And Me
Ghost Of You And Me
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic one for me., June 30, 2016
This review is from: Ghost Of You And Me (MP3 Music)
A classic song that is a bit cheesy but still love listening to it.

New Balance Vazee Rush P H and L Running Shoe (Little Kid), Pink/Yellow, 1 M US Little Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter said these are her favorite shoes!, June 30, 2016
I have a very picky daughter that does not like to wear sneakers with laces. She prefers Velcro and sometimes it’s not strong enough. I was buying shoes that had two Velcro straps and they were not tight enough for my daughter and it annoyed her.

I spent hours one night trying to find the perfect shoes and these seem to be them. She loves them! I love them so much we also own a blue pair. Easy to get on and off, very comfortable, and also stays on!

Wild Republic Chimp Sweet and Sassy 12" Plush
Wild Republic Chimp Sweet and Sassy 12" Plush
Price: $13.70
6 used & new from $12.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Has a lot of loose fuzz...., June 30, 2016
My five year old daughter had a lengthy and serious surgery. She was allowed to take one stuffed animal back with her and we picked one out before. She wanted blue money, and saw this one. Even though it is a gorilla, she wanted it.

When I received it, it had a lot of loose fuzz/hair pieces. I tried to wipe it off and it kept shedding. When she walked around the house with it, it left a trial of blue fuzz. I could tell where she was by following the trail.

Sadly, I could not let her take it in during the surgery. It was not safe with the fuzz falling out. We choose another animal and she barely plays with this one now.

Scott Multifold Paper Towels (01840) with Fast-Drying Absorbency Pockets, White, 16 Clips / Case, 250 Sheets / Clip, 4,000 Towels / Case
Price: $35.80
12 used & new from $29.94

4.0 out of 5 stars They work but have a very small area to dry your hands...., June 30, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been buying industrial paper towels for my house a while now. It is just me and my daughter and I found it saves a lot of money in the long run. I am not that picky on what it looks look but do own a pull down holder but have just placed the paper towels on the side of the counter.

With these, there are a lot of paper towels. I am used to buying Kleenex Multifold Paper Towels. I like them but they are a bit rough. These Scott brand ones are not soft but seem to do a better job. They come wrapped in a stack and I just placed them on the side of a built in bread bin in my kitchen. If you pull the corner, one sheet will come up. I will warn you, one sheet does not seem to do the job, two does. I have small hands and also have a five year old in the house. Between us, we both tried to use one sheet but it left out hands still wet and the Scott towels soaked. We now use two sheets which means we are going to go through these faster. If you have bigger hands or are a man, these might not work for you. There really is not much of an area to dry then.

I like these better than the Kleenex ones I was using. However, these are not soft. I am not looking for soft but once you use them, they pretty much as waste. You can’t dry the counter with them after since they are wet and they can be too abrasive on surfaces. I will finish this pack and see if when I am done if the price is cheaper than the ones I am used to using. If so, I will be buying these instead.

HUE Women's Berrylicious Capri
HUE Women's Berrylicious Capri
Price: $18.46 - $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for summer!, June 29, 2016
I live in Hue sleepwear. These capris have the newer waistband, which is a built in elastic band around the inner wait. Think of boxers, it is made like that. I had another pair like that but the rise was low, these have more of a natural rise.

These are very comfortable and also washed well. You can’t go wrong with Hue.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20