Profile for Le papillon vit sur > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 315

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Le papillon vit sur RSS Feed
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The First Years Learning Curve First Keys Teether (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by BenStores
Price: $4.87
27 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Third set I have bought for my older 4 1/2 year old....., June 30, 2015
I bough these for my daughter when she was a baby, she did not have much interest in them since they were hard and honestly not great for teething. They sat in her toy box and she is now 4 ½ . She has been playing with them but left them somewhere and just about had a meltdown.

I was able to get a two pack of these which saved me a dollar or two from buying two single ones. They arrived today and she lit up and was jumping everywhere. She said she had a bridge she had to unlock for the Care Bears so had to go to work. Later, I noticed she had the keys hanging off of her belt loops. She said she needed to have them close uncase the bridge closed.

These are great for all ages. This is now the third set I have bought and I hope she does not lose them. They are very easy to wash off with warm dish soap and air dry. I love that there are no metal parts to rust as well.

Handi Hand Washing Valet Soap Dispenser and Vanity Towel Stand, Brushed Stainless
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant with different uses!, June 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been looking for a towel holder like this for my master bathroom for some time. This was well thought out! I love that you can put lotion or soap in the dispenser. However, like any dispenser, it will leak a few drops and have some liquid near the pump area. After I tested it with liquid soap, I emptied it out after it dropped leftover soap. I want it for the towel holder. I love that there is a hand towel right next to the sink now. But want I really love, is the idea of putting my jewelry on the bottom, such as my earrings and a necklace on the other hook. With the earrings at the bottom, there is too much of a risk to add the soap/lotion in it because it might get all over the jewelry that is sitting at the bottom. I need to get ready fast so I place my jewelry in it the night before and just grab it in the morning and I am set for work the next day.

If there comes a time where I don’t need to wear jewelry, I will use it the other way. I am thinking of getting one for my daughter’s bathroom, who does not wear jewelry; this is perfect for the full use. In fact, I will probably get one for my daughter’s bathroom so it matches mine and saves a lot of counter space. I don’t like counter clutter and this does solve that, but not with jewelry at the bottom.

Great idea and it looks beautiful! It really depends on how you use it if it will suit your needs. Right now I am just using the towel holder and jewelry part and it is perfect for me.

Blackout: Remembering the Things I Drank to Forget
Blackout: Remembering the Things I Drank to Forget
by Sarah Hepola
Price: $14.33
51 used & new from $13.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Think we have all been here at some point in our life..., June 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I read a lot of great reviews on this book and decided to pick it up. I was amazed that someone was brave enough to share such a personal experience. I have been there is my life but would I want to admit to it, no. You really feel like you are reading her diary in a sense where she is sharing the darkest secrets of what drinking can do. I have been there where I could close a bar down and was there well after last call. I always made sure I had a friend to drive me home though. I also have had times in my life where the next day people would tell me to look at the pictures we took. "What pictures I thought". I looked at them and sure enough I am hanging out with friends smiling and look normal. None of my friends thought anything was wrong. After all I was still talking, engaging, and acting normal. It was not until one person told me, after one night that I did remember, that I keep repeating myself. That did not seem like me. I wrote it off as the person not being able to hear well. I was not in denial but was certain I did not have a problem since I was not throwing up and able to function the next day. However, there was a huge portion of the night before I did not remember. It usually happened when I forgot to eat dinner and was trying to keep up with my others friends.

In the book, Sarah writes, "So I drank myself to a place where I didn't care, but I woke up a person who cared enormously. Many yeses on Friday nights would have been been nos on Saturday morning. My consent battle was in me".

I think it sums it up very well. I am about the same age as Sarah so I can really relate to her live and era. I was the single person when everybody else had a family at home. This was awhile ago for me but something you never forgot, or I did but not the time that it happened. This book really hit home with me. Sarah, you are very brave to share your story, I am sure we have all been there at some point.

Probelle Anti-Bite, Stop Nail Biting and Thumb Sucking, Clear, .5 Fluid Ounces
Probelle Anti-Bite, Stop Nail Biting and Thumb Sucking, Clear, .5 Fluid Ounces
Offered by AFL Fulfillment
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me..., June 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I think this product is a great idea, however, I don’t think it is well executed. I did not know I would bite my nails. After all I never did growing up and my four year old daughter is doing it and I am trying to get her to stop. The last few months I have had a lot of stress and it was not until a family member told me to stop biting my nails. “What?” I don’t bite my nails. Sometimes it is not until somebody points it out that you realize you are doing it and know I have noticed I am doing it more than I care to.

Applying this it looks like a nail polish I used growing up by sally Hansen to grow my nails out and was a clear shine to it. This looks the same. In the last few days, I forgot it was there and found myself, well, being pointed out again, and that I was chewing on my nails. Honestly, the taste is so mild that it did not get me to stop right way. Also, I had to apply it a lot more than I would expect. After I chewed on them, I feel like a puppy chewing on a toy, I was worried if the ingredients would get into things.

I tried it and sadly it was not effective for me. It is a great idea and might work for some but it did not work for me.

3M Ultra Clear Energy Saving Window Film Kit, 3-Feet x 5-Feet, Light Shade
3M Ultra Clear Energy Saving Window Film Kit, 3-Feet x 5-Feet, Light Shade
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for skin cancer protection......, June 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Skin cancer runs in my family. My sister has had more surgeries than I can count to have it removed. Because of that, we wear a lot of clothing with UV protection and also sunscreen. I have an office upstairs that has a big window. I have wanted to tint it but never found anything that would work. I was not looking to make it dark but protect the UV rays. This protects 98% percent of the UV rays! It also prevents glare and heat which is just an added bonus.

Applying it, I will admit it was a project. No matter how hard I tried, with assistance, I had air bubbles. You can’t remove it and start over. Think of when you place a screen protector on your phone, same theory. I could win an award for the most bubbles on the smallest device. I have a friend that can do it with no bubbles. Think it is a skill. So I asked for his assistant when applying it and between the both of us, we ended up with bubbles thanks to me. However, I am not bothered by it because it is not how it looks, it is that it protects.

This gives me a lot comfort knowing the UV protection is there now. Granted, it does not look great but if it is protecting my skin, that is all I care about.

Twister Moves Skip-It
Twister Moves Skip-It
Price: $19.99
17 used & new from $16.39

4.0 out of 5 stars I am 41 and it took some time but finally got a hang of it!, June 28, 2015
This review is from: Twister Moves Skip-It (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was really excited to try the Skip It but the day I received it, I realized I am not as coordinated as I hoped. The video review on the page really helped and I tried endlessly to get to going around. Instead I felt like a prisoner walking with a ball and chain, nothing was getting it to turn or spin.

After a few weeks I can tell you I have finally learned how to do it! Sure, I am not a master and would never win an award for it but it is a lot of fun and makes you smile. I have learned to have shoes on when you do it. I also think it you have smaller feet, that can be a con with this. The loop wants to fall off my feet since they are so small. Once you get a goof rhythm though, keep it up and try not to stop. It is a great feeling and seeing the number of clicks, or circles you were able to make will make you feel good.

I have used this inside but find it easier to use outside in the driveway. Again, probably due to the fact it flew off my small feet a lot and I was scared of the damage it would do inside. That is because I could not get a hang of it for a few days. Once you learn it, you will love it. Don’t get frustrated, like I did and just try it another time. Now that I know how to do it, I can’t help but pick it up and jump and look at the clicks.

Genuine Big Girls'  Poly V-Neck Pleated Jumper, Khaki, 12
Genuine Big Girls' Poly V-Neck Pleated Jumper, Khaki, 12
Price: $10.40

2.0 out of 5 stars fit is too small...., June 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I know this is polyester but it just feels cheap. It is not made well and the hem is not straight. I will say it does have a night length to it but it is way too small around the waist. I am shocked at the sizing on these. They run several sizes too small.

I can’t recommend this due to the waist area being much smaller than the other part of the outfit. I don’t know if it was a bad batch or what, but the material and fit is not there.

Bedtime Devotions with Jesus: My Daily Devotional for Kids
Bedtime Devotions with Jesus: My Daily Devotional for Kids
by Johnny Hunt
Price: $11.00
56 used & new from $8.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for ages below and higher then recommended..., June 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a really nice book! I have wanted something like this to read to my daughter at night. The age range is for 4 to 8 but really think a 3 year old and even higher than 8 would benefit from this book. I don’t think there is an age range for this book really.

The inside of the cover there is enough space to write an inscription if you were to gift the book. There is enough room on the inside on both pages, also in the back.

This book has 52 weeks marked in the upper right hand corner, with each day of the week. There is also a ribbon bookmark so you can mark the area that you stopped reading. I love the size of the book. Being hardcover and having so many pages, it is not super heavy and fits well in my small hands.

Each page has a section of the bible up top, and then the middle is a lesson written to teach you what was written. At the end is a small area to let you know a small meaning of it.

I am really happy to add this to my daughter’s book library. I plan to read a page to her every night and discuss it after. Very impressed and think it is important.

Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil, 200 Sq Ft
Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil, 200 Sq Ft
Price: $10.03

5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal, June 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Foil is a staple in this household. We use it a lot. I have tried the store brands thinking I could save money but they tear or the food sticks to the foil and rips holes in it. Reynolds Wraps is the only brand I trust with foil.

I love to use it when he have pizza night. I wrap two pieces up and place them in the fridge. The next day or following days, we preheat the oven and open the foil and just place the foil with the pizza already on it, and it warms it up and does not sick. If anything, it brings the crunch back to the thin crust. I have found it to be very handy for pizza.

Another thing we use it for if we make biscuits or bread, same thing. Wrap a few up and then place them in the oven from the fringe and they are warmed up and ready to eat again.

Foil is something we use a lot of and I don’t mind buying generic with other items but foil is something that you have to buy the original brand being Reynolds Wrap. I try to find the cheapest price or if it is on sale, even better. One item that when I run out, which I have, I freaked out. Sometimes you can’t tell when it is getting low and the worse thing is pulling it only to pull off two inches. I have learned to have a back up so the freak outs don’t happen anymore. A true staple to any home.

#1 COOLEST Cooling Towel Neck Wrap Chilly Pad Keeps You Cool When You Get Hot - Do Not Sweat but Stay Cooler During Sports Fitness Workout Running Exercise Yoga Gym Workout Golf Tennis Camping Hiking Anytime-Color:GREEN Brand: Perfect Life Ideas -Tm®
Offered by Perfect Life Ideas
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $19.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Stayed cool for several hours!, June 27, 2015
When I was offered to review one of these, I thought they would be a gimmick. Because something from the freezer on me when it is hot outside is the only thing I could think of working. I could not think of how something I run under cold water is going to cool me off.

When you touch it, it feels weird but soft. It is almost rubbery. It is hard to explain. I rinsed it under cold water a few times. You are supposed to let it sit in cold water but I just rinsed it a few times and then rang it out. I placed it on my neck and it felt really cool. Ok, any towel is going to feel that way. I walked around with it for some time and actually was too cold wearing it. It is extremely hot here in North Carolina right now. My daughter then asked to use it, she could not use it long because she said it cooled her down and she was cold, same thing. We then took a nap and I was cleaning up a few hours later. I wanted to wash the towel on gentle in the washer and when I picked it up, it was still cold! I put it on and it felt great! It had been sitting out for several hours and still was cool. To me, that is amazing. It is the material that makes it cool. I am not sure what it is made of; I have never in my 41 years of life felt anything like this. It is soft though and easy to wrap around your neck.

When you first open it the material does have an odor that is not pleasant. If you rinse it well, the odor mostly will come out. I washed it with gentle detergent on a gentle cycle and the odor is gone.

I would easily buy this as a gift for someone who works in the hot weather. I know someone who works at UPS and the temperatures are unbearable to the point several people throw up during the night due to the heat. I know my mailman does not like all the packages he has to deliver to my house and have been looking for something to get him. This is the perfect gift for him. Something he can use and also keep using.

*Item offered for reviewing purposes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20