Profile for ALH (east coast) Bisou bisou > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 321

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ALH (east coast) Bisou bisou RSS Feed (North Carolina)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Neutrogena Rainbath Replenishing Ocean Mist Shower and Bath Gel, 8.5 Fluid Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and effective.., June 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been using Neutrogena for over 30 years. I have never had an issue with them. I have used their hair care and face products the most. In the past, I tried their skin oil but found it just that, too oily. I was scared this might be the same. If you are wondering what it smells like, I think it smells like pears. I have tried other ocean mist scent and felt they were fake smelling. This is refreshing but has more of a fruit scent to it.

I like the size of the pump. I showered with it and applied it to a puff. It has a nice pleasant clean scent that is very light. It gives a nice lather and rinses off the skin well. I read that you can use it while shaving so I used it and it did not clog my razor and left my lefts very soft, softer than shaving cream. The pump on it is very handy, I prefer a pump over a cap so you don't poor out too much, it is already sized for you.

Tonight I decided to place some in the bath I had. It left my skin very soft without a film over it. When I go out of the bath, I did not have to apply lotion, my skin felt moisturized without feeling oily. This is something I would buy again and will be. I never tried it, the other scents, and am glad I did. If you like to pamper yourself, I would suggest buying this. It is a treat to you and your skin.

If you are looking for a larger size, it looks like it is here, Neutrogena Rainbath 40 fl oz Shower and Bath Gel - Ocean Mist. It is the second one over. If you look at the stock photo it states new on the bottle which this item is.

Clairol  Natural Instincts Crema Keratina Hair Color Kit, Blue Black 2BB Blueberry Creme
Clairol Natural Instincts Crema Keratina Hair Color Kit, Blue Black 2BB Blueberry Creme
Price: $1.72
6 used & new from $1.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work on my dark hair or gray..., June 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have darker hair to begin with. I was hoping to have the blue shine to it. I applied this two weeks ago. It changed my hair to a darker color and I was hoping the blue would be more noticeable. However, you can barely see it in the color. In the direct sunlight, you might be able to see a hue of blue.

I am 41 and get gray hair in a week. The bad is this faded on the gray and did not cover it well. I usually dye my hair every month if not every two months and the gray stays covered. Since this is a semi, it washes out faster and seemed to wash out faster with the gray hair.

I have never used this kind before but have two more to try. So far I am not a huge fan and this color is not one I would recommend since it does not stay/color gray and the blue does not show. I would not buy it again. I see as I write this review it is less than two dollars and there is a two dollar coupon. It seems they can’t even give it away for free. I would find something else and sadly can’t recommend it.

U Charge Steel Morocco Globe String Lights Ds0001 Warm Light Great for Outside or Indoor Decoration 10leds -Silver
Offered by Ucharge
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice addition to the back deck..., June 1, 2015
The day I received these, it was already late in the afternoon. I opened them in the kitchen and thought they were really nice. I liked that they would not break. It took some time to untangle the wires and I feared the ball part of the lights might shatter but they did not. It was late afternoon by the time I decided where I was going to place these. I figured I would drape them over my back deck, on the banister. There were already two nails in the wood so I draped it over and have the wire holding onto the nails in case they fell. The cord is long enough from the last light/ball that you have room to work with. I was able to drop the cord down, which was a few feet, and place the stake into the ground. I aimed it at the sun. Please don’t forget to remove the film over the solar panel. It looked nice and I was hoping I could see the lights that night but was not expecting it.

A few hours later, I had a guest stop by who noticed the lights. It was not night yet and they were asking about them. I am glad they stopped by because I forgot the lights needed to be turned on. There is an on/off switch on the solar panel part. I turned it on and during the day you could see the lights turn on. At first they were flashing. I am not a fan of flashing lights so I was not happy. My guest and I thought if we held the power in perhaps it would switch to solid. It helps if you sleep the night before because I then noticed a mode switch next to the power. Press it and you have blinking, or the solid lights. I then had the solid lights.

That night I noticed they lit up and they looked lovely. I was surprised at how well they sparkled. My younger daughter was fascinated and kept telling me how pretty they are. I was surprised that in such a short amount of time they shined all night. These have to be the brightest solar lights I have.

Even though they look nice I was wondering how they would hold up to the elements/weather. We have had bad storms the last few days. I have branched on my deck; the wind blew a lot of debris. The lights remained in place and also, they did not rust and also are still working.

At night know I look forward to looking at these lights. They are peaceful looking and add a nice shine. I am not sure who is enjoying them more though, me or my daughter.

I added a picture, it might take time to process. It is of the lights lit up at night.

*I received a free sample for reviewing purposes.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Genuine Little Girls'  Scooter with Side Pleats, Khaki, 6
Genuine Little Girls' Scooter with Side Pleats, Khaki, 6
Price: $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect uniform!, May 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My four year old daughter wears a size 6 if not higher. She tried another item, a jumper, by the same brand that was 6/6X and it was too small. I was fearful this skirt would not fit but it did!

I love the elastic in the back; it really helps with the sizing. Having the shorts underneath are nice and they are up a tad higher so you can’t see then but yet the skirt is still modest.
It washed well in cold weather and a low tumble dry. I feared I would have to iron the pleats but it came out of the dryer ready to wear.

The material does feel a bit stiff but after you wash it, it gets softer. The only negative, my daughter is potty trained and could not get the button undone on the side. Perhaps it is just the one I received but the button is tight.

Overall I am very impressed with this skirt and it looks fabulous with a white polo top.

DII Elegant, Modern Lattice Lace, Machine Washable Window Curtain Treatment, White, 50x63"
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a window to the back of the house..., May 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I read the negative reviews prior to ordering this. I also knew for the price that these were not going to be top of the line. I loved the pattern though and thought I would give them a try.

When I opened them, they are rough feeling, harsh. All the seams looked good but I knew I needed to wash them to get the wrinkles out of the hems. After I washed them I let them air dry. I decided to place them at the other side of my kitchen which is an end hallway and opens to the back of my house. The sun comes through in the afternoon and thought it would be ideal.

I had a really dark curtain hanging up and replaced it with both of these panels since they are so light. When I stood back I was shocked at the difference! It really opened up the room! I love how they drape and the pattern like I said is lovely.

I don’t think I would place these in my bedroom or dining room but if you have a window that is more seen than felt, these are perfect! From far away they look lovely. However, if you feel them, you might think otherwise. For my needs though, I am very happy and enjoying the change very much!

Genuine Little Girls'  Poly V-Neck Pleated Jumper, Navy, 06
Genuine Little Girls' Poly V-Neck Pleated Jumper, Navy, 06
Price: $12.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit is too small for my 4 year old. Measurements in review., May 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I selected this after reading another review that stated it was too large. I have a four year old that fits into a 6/6X and I figured if the fit was too big, this would work.

My daughter is 45 inches tall and weighs around 50 pounds. I tried to put this on her, it was way too small! It went over her head but the zipper on the side and the button would not close. It was also too short.

I had a lot of hope reading the other review but mine was too small. As far as the material, it is scratchy but the seams were sewn well. Sadly, this is not something I would buy due to the sizing issue.

Ageless La Cure Natural, Organic Hydrating and Refreshing Cleansing Foam by Phyto 5, 5 Ounce
Price: $44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans deep and smells great!, May 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I selected this, I thought it might be just another overpriced face cleaner. I have used them before and buy the drugstore cleanser and it works fine.

When it was time to wash my face, I was thinking, this is not going to do anything. I opened the cap, placed it on my fingers and rubbed it in my face in a circulation motion. I could smell the fruit in the foam, it smelled great! Note of advice, I have bad allergies and was having a hard time keeping my mouth closed as I washed my face so I not only was able to smell the foam but taste it as well.

This cleanser really impressed me! It cleanses deep, does not sting, but yet your face is squeaky clean without any film. I figured it was a one time thing though. I was still certain that something this overpriced would not work. I wanted to find a flaw. Sadly, the more I used it, the better it became. My face has never felt this clean. Somehow the foam gets deep into your pours and removes and dirt and oil out. I already see a dermatologist and sleep with a night cream that cost several hundreds dollars. It does wonders during the night. Now, for a fraction of the cost, this does wonders during the day.

I once tried the Clinique step 3 systems and remember the foam cleanser was small and the little kit cost the same as this item. This is similar but cleans your face A LOT better than the kit.

Several hours after washing my face I can usually feel something on my skin, it just feels clean. I might have to cut down on other items I use to start using this one instead.

By the way, I have combination skin and am 41 years old. During the warmer weather, such as today, I get some oily spots on my T zone. I have not had any oily spots but also no over drying or irritation either.

Set of 2 Highest Quality BBQ Grill & Baking Mats [As Seen on TV] | 100% Non-Stick | Reusable for Years | Made in FDA-Certified Facility | Free of PFOA | Works on Any BBQ Grill or as Oven Baking Pan Liners | Cut to Fit | Dishwasher Safe | Lee's Garden & Grill Backs It With Lifetime Guarantee with No-Hassle Refund If You Are Not 100% Satisfied!
Offered by coolbigdeal
Price: $10.99
20 used & new from $3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe the reviews, this is the best grilling mat ever!, May 28, 2015
I keep seeing these and thought they were a gimmick. Last week I knew I wanted to grill and the one thing I despise is cleaning the grill. I had marinated chicken and the sauce always gets stuck on the grill. In come these mats.

I placed the marinated chicken in the middle and the chicken cooked great! It was moist and still had sauce. Make sure you leave enough room on the grill for the mat to breathe.

The next day I was so impressed with this I made a homemade pizza inside and placed it on the mat. I then carried the mat to the grill and cooked it. I had no idea what was going to happen. Ended up being the BEST pizza I have ever made! It was nice and crisp and had grill marks on the crust underneath!

These mats are easy to clean and the grill, well, little to no clean up. Now that I have them I find myself in the kitchen trying to find anything to grill. “Poptarts, no can’t grill those but wonder if I can grill this…” I have since been to the market to get other items that I know I can grill on these mats. Once you use it, you will be obsessed with them!

Conair True Glow All-In-One Nail Care System
Conair True Glow All-In-One Nail Care System
Price: $40.11
20 used & new from $39.75

4.0 out of 5 stars If you love your nails and skin, get this!, May 28, 2015
I used to own one of the about ten years ago but lost it in my last move. Since then, my nails have not been the same.

I bought this for the nail care only, not for the air dryer part. I don’t paint my nails but do like to have healthy looking hands and feet.

The thing about this unit, if you get cuticle issues or the tips of your fingernails get caught on things, this will take care of it! I used it the last few days and my hands, mainly my nails, look so smooth and soft. My feet, I would probably made a pedicure person cry had I not used this. I have never had my feet done professionally but knew they needed some help. I worked on them last night and I am now wearing a pair of sandals, comfortably mind you, for the first time in months.

This kit is honestly the best if you care about your nails and the skin around it. The only con I can mention, the insert on the device is very cheaply made. I think I am going to break it each time I place an insert in it. I am very worried about long term use and if it does break I will come back to update me review.

TP-LINK RE210 AC750 Universal Wireless Dual Band Range Extender, Gigabit Ethernet Port, Wi-Fi Repeater, Wall Plug, Plug and Play, High Speed Mode, Intelligent Signal Indicator
Price: $64.99
27 used & new from $58.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Connecting and staying connected!, May 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
TP-Link is a brand I am started to add around my house. I have a few dead spots in my house, my router is in the back of the house and the center to other side of the house, well, it drops out if it can even find the connection.

This was so easy to set up. I have a router that is dual band and went through the website steps to set it up, took just a few minutes. I then moved the extender into another room, I can really see the difference!

One of my devices, a Mondo radio would buffer like crazy. I was so annoyed and would turn the radio off. Now it does not have any buffering issues. Also, my ‘smart TV’ does not sit there with the ‘loading…loading….loading’ error.

This thing is amazing! Just a few minutes and your headaches will be gone if you have any dead spots!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20