Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Christine > Reviews

Browse

Christine's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine "Christine" RSS Feed

Systane Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment-0.123 oz, 3.5g (Pack of 3)
Systane Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment-0.123 oz, 3.5g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Efficient Distributor
Price: $33.93
11 used & new from $28.82

5.0 out of 5 stars I have blepharitis. The dryness caused a scar on ..., May 1, 2016
I have blepharitis. The dryness caused a scar on the inner edge of my lower eyelid. I use this lubricant and Systane eye drops. I also use eye wash in the shower. No other regimen has helped with the redness and discomfort of dry eyes. The scar is also less noticeable.

Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Giraffe, Pink
Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Giraffe, Pink
Price: $10.99
40 used & new from $10.78

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 1, 2016
The music sounds terrible. I thought the batteries were dying. I replaced the batteries and the sound was still very poor quality.

John Masters Organics Vitamin C Anti-Aging Face Serum, 1 Ounce
John Masters Organics Vitamin C Anti-Aging Face Serum, 1 Ounce
Offered by The General Store LLC
Price: $49.37
25 used & new from $26.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay., October 7, 2013
I have been using this serum for two weeks. My skin looks okay. I have not noticed any significant improvements. I do not care for the scent. It eventually fades, but it is strong initially.

Sally Hershberger Hair Hyper Hydration Super Keratin Spray, 5.0 Fluid Ounce
Sally Hershberger Hair Hyper Hydration Super Keratin Spray, 5.0 Fluid Ounce
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $17.51
9 used & new from $11.88

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, December 19, 2012
I have fine, curly hair. I was very excited to try this spray after reading the reviews. I have used it once after washing my hair. My hair looked awful, like a huge fuzz ball. I may use it as an overnight conditioner only due to the great reviews, but I will not use it in the morning again.

Transform Your Body with Brooke Burke - Tone & Tighten
Transform Your Body with Brooke Burke - Tone & Tighten
DVD ~ Brooke Burke
Offered by Media Favorites
Price: $6.74
52 used & new from $0.28

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, September 5, 2012
I bought this dvd partly due to the positive reviews. I only finished about 20 minutes of it and then stopped following it. I was expecting my heart rate to increase and my muscles to feel tired. I have Jillian Michaels' No More Trouble Zones dvd and this is exactly what happens during this routine, even though there is no cardio.

I did leave the dvd running, while I did my own routine. She does have some new moves that I have not seen before but otherwise this dvd was very disappointing.

As background, I am 34 and workout about five days a week for 30-40 minutes. I typically do intermediate exercises.

L'Oreal Paris EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Overnight Hair Repair Treatment, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
Offered by GOOD BUY NY
Price: $18.99
4 used & new from $18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Hair is not stronger, September 5, 2012
I bought this thinking it would make my hair stronger as implied by its name. It did not. However, I still gave it three stars because it makes my hair shiny without weighing it down. It also smells great.

Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe
Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Knees and archs... problem solved, August 18, 2009
I'm 5'10, 200lbs, 33 with bad knee pain and a left foot collapsing arch. Skateboarded, ran and snowboarded for about 15 years... (my knees sound like the microwave popcorn on movie night). I got these shoes at the high end of the price range due to breaking point pain that day. It was worth it!!! 3 weeks later I feel like hopping on my board again. Glucosamine over the time helped too. Do it and you will echo us. These shoes are hot in August but if you have pain and walk or run alot you wil be very happy in a couple weeks or so. 5 stars! JP

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars This works, March 11, 2009
The only reason I did not give this item five stars is because it is a little messy. I would definitely recommend this to friends who do not want to wash their hair everyday.

Remanufactured iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robotic Hard Surface Cleaner, Assorted Colors

1.0 out of 5 stars Regret Purchase, November 22, 2008
I purchased this after a friend strongly recommended it. Unfortunately, I have had a completely different experience. When I tried to use the scooba for the first time it would not move at all. The recommendation from their tech support worked. Yet, it is still a disappoint. One of the benefits of the scooba, is that it picks up the dirty water. Mine doesn't. This problem has not been resolved by tech support. I recommend you save your money and get your husband to do it.