Profile for A. Raymond > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Raymond RSS Feed

Poetic Keybook for the Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Asus
Poetic Keybook for the Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Asus

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok case- keyboard lacking., September 18, 2012
I ordered this keyboard case as well as the IVSO Keyboard case- my son also has the Nexus 7. I let him choose which one he wanted. He chose the IVSO because of the sleep function. I do miss that when I use the Poetic keyboard. Overall the case is ok in quality. The keyboard is a decent size, but the top attachment for the tablet is not trustworthy- you need to use the straps to be sure the Nexus doesn't fall out of the case. The keyboard feels fine for its size, but has one flaw- a serious delay while typing. I've tried it in a number of apps and it shows up in all. I would pay more for a higher quality case and keyboard. Hopefully someone will fill this void in the Nexus accessories list. Three stars for function and price.

Travelpro Crew 8 Business Backpack,Black,One Size
Travelpro Crew 8 Business Backpack,Black,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and good size., July 26, 2012
I ordered this bag for my husband who travels frequently for work. He wanted a bag that was reasonable to carry on that held his computer along with GPS, chargers, files and had room for a small toiletry bag and spare shirt,etc. for times when he and his checked luggage become separated. This fits the bill and is easy to wear/carry through the airport. It appears to be well made just like his other TravelPro bags.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2012 7:33 AM PDT

The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, Book 1)
The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, Book 1)
by J. R. R. Tolkien
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $34.99
39 used & new from $27.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected, January 19, 2012
Rob Inglis' reading is wonderful. I ordered this version because it is unabridged, but was prepared to be unhappy with the reading of Mr. Inglis. I am very happy with his reading. The inflection and phrasing is very well done. I am enjoying it immensely. If you would like to hear the whole story- buy it without hesitation.

Weber 396002 Q 200 Portable 280-Square-Inch 12000-BTU Liquid-Propane Gas Grill (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grill, July 4, 2009
I really love this grill. It is plenty big enough for our family of four. I have it on a table on our porch and it is very attractive and doesn't take up much space.