Profile for Ali > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ali RSS Feed

Silicone Polisher Asst. -12 Pcs. - POL-455.00
Silicone Polisher Asst. -12 Pcs. - POL-455.00
Offered by The Mystical Portal
Price: $18.50
2 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this purchase, February 16, 2015
I'm really happy with this purchase. These polishers are exactly what I needed to clean up and buff out scratches, file marks and any other blemishes on my sterling silver and gold fill jewelry. The assorted shapes and levels of coarseness are really helpful for all my needs. I would definitely purchase these again.

SE - Hammer - Chasing, Dome Head, 10in. Length, 4.75 Oz. - 8337CDH
SE - Hammer - Chasing, Dome Head, 10in. Length, 4.75 Oz. - 8337CDH
Offered by Beadaholique
Price: $9.59
5 used & new from $9.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Not dome head!, February 16, 2015
The hammer arrived on time and seems to be decent quality but I have only used it once so I can't be sure if it will hold up. I wish I read more of the reviews before purchasing it though because as others have mentioned it is actually a flat head chasing hammer not a dome head! I tried it for flattening some 14 gauge silver wire and it left large dents in it because it is too flat. I am going to keep it because I can use the small round head for texturing and maybe it will work with metal stamps but it is not what I was expecting.

Via Spiga Women's Luxurious Wool Coat, Black, 2
Via Spiga Women's Luxurious Wool Coat, Black, 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coat!, November 17, 2012
I initially purchased the white version in a size 4 but it was way too big. I ended up getting a 2 in the black and it fits great. I like that the side closure gives it a fitted waist without needing a belt. Overall I am very happy with this coat.