Profile for eve > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

eve RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Kitras 6-Inch Birthday Ball, August
Kitras 6-Inch Birthday Ball, August
Price: $30.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 27, 2014
Truly beautiful

Hidden No More (The Hidden Series Book 5)
Hidden No More (The Hidden Series Book 5)
Price: $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Series!, September 15, 2013
Such a great conclusion to an amazing series. I spent the week down healing from an infection and got to read the entire series in this past week. Incredible job Ms. Colville. So gripping; went straight through all five books. Love Jamie and Scot. Would definitely recommend reading Hidden Love (book 4) first, so glad I did. They are all 5 star reads.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2013 1:52 PM PDT

For A Hero
For A Hero
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It was just dumb, May 10, 2013
This review is from: For A Hero (Kindle Edition)
I really don't understand the 5 star reviews. It was just so dumb. The plot was a good story but the dialogue was just so dumb it ruined the book. I love Sable's books so I really don't understand if she was involved with this with Jess how it could be so bad. The inner dialogue and the things they said to each other and the sex talk were just so dumb.

Beneath This Man (This Man Trilogy Book 2)
Beneath This Man (This Man Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Cow!, January 27, 2013
I am simply in awe. What an amazing book. Book one, This Man, was a 5 star read with out a doubt, but Beneath This Man was so over the top emotionally gripping I was blown away. What can I possibly read now while waiting for the third book!? Well done Ms. Malpas. Does anyone know when the next one is due out?

Satin and Steel (Riding the Line Book 2)
Satin and Steel (Riding the Line Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars More Please, January 25, 2013
This was really good. Can't believe its her first published novel. Is there any news on when the next book is coming out, other than 2013?

Wanting More: Mitchell Family Series Book 5
Wanting More: Mitchell Family Series Book 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, January 21, 2013
I just finished Connor and Amy's story and it was soooo good. I have so enjoyed the Mitchell family series and can't wait for the next one. Thanks for a great series! This crazy family is the best and I devoured their stories.

Hot & Spicy: De La Cruz Saga
Hot & Spicy: De La Cruz Saga

1.0 out of 5 stars I just can't go on, December 25, 2012
I am at 32% and I just can't go on. It is sooo bad. I have never not been able to finish a book and I read A LOT. It was well reviewed and recommended in a group I belong to. Does it get any better?? I just don't see how, it speaks like a 5 year old. Can someone explain how it gets better so I can keep going?

Shattered Hart (The Hart Family Book 2)
Shattered Hart (The Hart Family Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated at 50% Better 2nd half, October 21, 2012
Can I just say I'm extremely frustrated right now. I am half way through the book and it's totally ridiculous that I have read the same book twice from both POV's. I can see showing both POV's in the beginning, but come on! I want to get on with the story I was looking forward to reading and instead I have to keep reading the same part over and over again. ugh!
Okay so I just finished the book and came back to update. The second half was so much better. I upped it to 4 stars because the second half really made up for the 1st half of repetition. The last quarter was really good. I am looking forward to the third book, but I really hope it's not a repeat of so much repetition in the first half. Bring on Spencer and Delilah's story.

Under a Vampire Moon: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire)
Under a Vampire Moon: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars ugh this is really hard to read, May 8, 2012
Okay so I figured after reading what this one was going to be about, it was going to be a tough swallow. But, having read all the previous books and loved them I didn't want to skip one in the series. It is just so stupid! This plot that Christian is gay ugh! I'm at 63% and he's still pretending to be gay! I find myself just skimming at this point, it's just so bad. I just wish it would hurry up and get to the reveal at this point. I really really hope it gets better.
Well I just finished the book. What a major disappointment. I've loved her books for so long. It just sucks :(

Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel
Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense!, April 28, 2012
Wow just wow! That was an amazing book. Incredibly well written. Intense, emotionally gripping story. Gideon and Eva and Cary too. Wow, it's going to be a tough wait for the next one Ms. Day.

Page: 1 | 2