Profile for cpapa30 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cpapa30 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DKNY Persuasion Memory Foam Demi Bra, 36DD, Skinny Dip
DKNY Persuasion Memory Foam Demi Bra, 36DD, Skinny Dip
Offered by HerRoom
Price: $40.00

3.0 out of 5 stars DKNY Persuasion Demi Bra, August 14, 2012
This bra was not quite as pretty as it appeared in the photo. It just didn't look as rich. As far as the fit, the cup-size ran true to size and fit well. The problem I had with this bra is that I have larger breasts (32d - 32dd) but a small frame and the cups made my breasts look too far apart. Very close to my side body. Definitely not as close together as pictured. I think if you have a wider chest this could work for you, but don't expect the cleavage as depicted! I have had success with Victoria's Secret Ipex, I just can't always find my size!

Fake Bake Flawless, 6-Ounce
Fake Bake Flawless, 6-Ounce
Offered by HairProducts
Price: $12.29
102 used & new from $10.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Fake Bake, June 10, 2012
I am 40 years old and fair skinned. Over the years I have use many many different brands of self tanners on the quest not to look orange or have the product sink into my pores after shaving my legs! I have also found that most self tanners cause me to break out if used on my face. For the past several years I have been using Clarins Self Tanning Gel which had been my gold standard. I must say, Fake Bake gave me better color and I was even able to apply it to my feet and still look like a natural tan. It is true, as others have said, that when you shower after application (I apply before bed and shower in the morning) you do lose some of the color initially, but once you have achieved your desired shade that is no longer a problem because the tan lasts for several days. It is only after application that you see that initial tinge going down the shower drain but you are still left with beautiful color. I have even used it on my face with no problems breaking out. In my opinion the key to the even look of the tan is to use the mitt that is included. Although, I am sure I am losing some of the product to absorbtion into the mitt. The results make it totally worth it. I will buy this product again and again this summer! This is surely my new "gold standard!"

Kindle Fire (1st Generation)
Kindle Fire (1st Generation)
279 used & new from $53.05

5.0 out of 5 stars KindleFire, April 2, 2012
It took me a while to decide which kindle to buy. I have never had any version of kindle I was waffling between the Touch and the Kindlefire. My primary reason for purchase was for reading ebooks and after reading the reviews I was concerned about the performance of the fire for books. In the end I decided on the kindlefire because I couldn't resist all the bells and whistles and I am so glad I did! The screen is in beautiful color and very responsive despite the reviews contrary to that. Every once in a while when trying to turn a page by tapping the screen, it doesn't work immediately, but I just slide my finger and that never fails. No biggie to me. I also have never accidentally turned the page as some others claim. There is a border around the page so unless you have hands like hams I don't see how this could occur! I have read in sunlight and had no problems there either. It is very easy to adjust the backlight when needed. I have also emailed tech support many times and usually receive an email response within an hour. I found the kindle to be very user friendly. My only 2 minor complaints are that you cannot catagorize your books. I am hoping that will come in a software update as I'm sure they have received many complaints about this. Also, it is a bit heavy (as others have mentioned) if you are reading for a long time, but I just rest it on my lap or knees. That being said, I would definatly recommend Kindlefire!

Soybu Women's Full Circle Tank (Hibiscus, X-Small)
Soybu Women's Full Circle Tank (Hibiscus, X-Small)

2.0 out of 5 stars MATERIAL TOO THIN, January 15, 2012
While I like the hibiscus color, I did not like the inner bra. I purchased this to wear to yoga class and hoped it would be lined or slightly padded so it wouldn't be necessary to wear an additional bra under it. There is really no way to go without a sports bra underneath because the material is just too thin. Sadly, I will be returning this one!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 9, 2012 5:58 AM PDT

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT OFF THE SHOULDER AS SHOWN, January 15, 2012
I ordered this because I wanted something off the shoulder to wear over yoga tanks. While I like the blue color, this IS NOT an off the shoulder shirt which is a disapointment as that is the entire reason why I purchased it! I am 5ft 1in and 103lbs. I ordered the small and the length was just under my belly button. While I am keeping the shirt, I wish it fit as the picture showed.

Renegade
Renegade
by Diana Palmer
Price: $12.66
83 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars From Christabel to Tippy??!!, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Renegade (Paperback)
I have read and enjoyed many of DP's books and thouroghly enjoyed them. The problem I had with this book is that I read "Lawless" before it. Lawless is a wonderfully intense love story that made me love Cash Grier and really feel bad that he didn't "get the girl" (Christabel) in the end. Tippy was introduced in this story as a mean, conceited, self centered, spiteful, stuck up brat. There was just no way I could like her after her treatment of Christabel and I don't care that she ruined her designer sweater to help in the end! To me the damage was already done!

Cash loved Christabel who's personality is the complete opposite of Tippy so I couldn't believe that Cash could go from her to Tippy. I didn't care about Tippy's sob story and it didn't excuse her behavoir. I thought Cash should deserved better!

The bottom line is that if you read "Lawless" and hoped for the best for Cash you will be unsatisfied (and maybe even angry!)with these two characters finding love together.

A Loving Arrangement (Candlelight Ecstasy No 113)
A Loving Arrangement (Candlelight Ecstasy No 113)
by Diana Blayne
25 used & new from $3.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving Arrangement, October 18, 2011
I have read many of DP's books and I really enjoyed this one. Different from her other stories in that hero was not overly cruel as they are in most of her books. Abby didn't let Grey completly walk all over her, which was refreshing. I enjoyed the way the relationship evolved and there were some nice sensual moments. I wouldn't say this was one of my favorite DP books, but I did enjoy it and would recommend it for sure!

White Sand, Wild Sea
White Sand, Wild Sea
by Diana Blayne
38 used & new from $5.61

3.0 out of 5 stars White Sand Wild Sea, October 18, 2011
This review is from: White Sand, Wild Sea (Paperback)
This was a romantic story overall but was one of her tamer stories. If you are looking for the trademark sizzle and/or love scenes this is not the DP book for you!

Spasilk 100% Pure Silk Facial Beauty Pillowcase, Standard/Queen, White
Spasilk 100% Pure Silk Facial Beauty Pillowcase, Standard/Queen, White
Price: $30.59

3.0 out of 5 stars silk pillowcase, October 11, 2011
Received the item quick enough, but not good quality. The pillowcase is very thin and flimsy. Wish I had spent more for a better quality product.

Love on Trial (Under his Spell)
Love on Trial (Under his Spell)
by Diana Palmer
77 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Love on Trial, October 9, 2011
I generally enjoy DP's work and have read and enjoyed many of her books. She has a wonderful ability to build smoldering chemistry between characters. This book however, had none of that. I found myself so bored that I didn't really care about the background storyline or the romance. The relationship wasn't developed in a way that made me care if the characters worked out their feelings for each other. Just didn't care at all if they got together in the end (as they always do in DP's books)! Sorry, but I would certainly pass this one by!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3