Profile for Grady > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Grady "Grady" RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA)

Neverwinter Nights 2
Neverwinter Nights 2
Offered by Digitalville
Price: $24.93
36 used & new from $4.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't meet expectations, November 9, 2006
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Neverwinter Nights 2 (DVD-ROM)
I am not a hardcore gamer. NWN is the only "intense" game that I invest the time to play. I have been waiting for the 2nd version with anticipation for quite a long time.

On release date, I bought two copies of the game. Sadly, I have only even bothered to open up one of them. The game, as is, only beta quality in my opinion.

It is very buggy, and some of the new design decisions that were made in terms of UI and such were not good ones. Online gameplay is almost impossible with the way things are right now due to bugs and poor UI.

I am still hopeful that they will patch the game and make it the game we all expected it to be, but I am extremely disappointed that it is 8 months late and still in the condition it is in and I still had to pay $50 for it.

Unless you absolutely have to have it, wait until after the new year before buying it. There will probably be a half a dozen or so patches out by then.

If they fix some fundamental things like NPC AI, the Camera, and Inventory I will reconsider my rating, but at this point in time I am very disappointed.