Profile for Julia Meadows > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Julia Meadows RSS Feed (El Paso TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Lone Star Survivor (Harlequin Romantic Suspense)
Lone Star Survivor (Harlequin Romantic Suspense)
by Colleen Thompson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $5.50
95 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great one, December 1, 2014
I am a Colleen Thompson fan. So, naturally, I was very excited to receive this book. I wasn't disappointed. Captain Ian Rayford returns to America in a haze. The only thing clear in his mind and that he credits with his survival from the desert wastelands of the middle East is the memory of the love he lost. Andrea, a psychologist now engaged to another man, has a passion for counseling veterans with PTSD. She has been assigned to his case. But Ian doesn't want her counseling. He just wants her back. Soon after they find themselves dangerously caught up in something bigger than they could have imagined. Danger, suspense, betrayal, healing, friendship, family and enduring love. It certainly entices me to read the other books in the series.

Frankincense and Myrrh - Box of Six 20 Gram Tubes - HEM Incense
Frankincense and Myrrh - Box of Six 20 Gram Tubes - HEM Incense
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: $4.87
13 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My son has asthma and it's too cool lately to provide a lot of ventilation to burn ..., November 22, 2014
First off I have to say I actually do not burn much incense. I stick them in all my houseplants around the house and when I walk by I get a whiff. My son has asthma and it's too cool lately to provide a lot of ventilation to burn sticks. But I HAVE burned this and when it was finished the wonderful aroma stayed in the air for hours after. The unburned sticks I have sticking out everywhere continue to have a wonderful scent wafting in the air as I walk by them. I'm addicted and just ordered more.

Precious Lavender - 120 Sticks Box - HEM Incense
Precious Lavender - 120 Sticks Box - HEM Incense
Offered by Mantra Store
Price: $6.09
12 used & new from $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars This has such a wonderful, relaxing scent, November 22, 2014
I am not a major fan of HEM. This has such a wonderful, relaxing scent. Not cheap! I actually don't burn them all. I stick them in my houseplants all around and the wonderful scent wafts as I walk by.

4" Hand Held Service Bell - Polished Brass
4" Hand Held Service Bell - Polished Brass
Offered by RedSkyTrader
Price: $4.95
3 used & new from $4.75

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a sweet little bell, November 22, 2014
This is a sweet little bell. The sound it makes is very pleasant. It's very pretty and a nice little size. I did have to reattach the piece inside the bell as it had come loose. But since then it has functioned well. It has a good weight on it.

Lapis-lazuli Pendant Necklace- Water Drop Shape Stone ,18" Long Silver Plated Rolo Chain Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful, big pendant, November 22, 2014
This is a beautiful, big pendant. I love Lapis Lazuli. It's my new thing. This piece is everything I wanted. The only drawback is the chain. I will replace the chain with a more expensive chain. But I knew what to expect with the chain and that wasn't a deterrent.

7 Chakra Crystal Grounding Stone Bracelet
7 Chakra Crystal Grounding Stone Bracelet
Offered by thebargainbookstore
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 22, 2014
I love this bracelet. So beautiful!!!! So much better on in person than it seems in the picture.

AcuRite 01360 12.5-Inch Basic Thermometer
AcuRite 01360 12.5-Inch Basic Thermometer
Price: $7.98
17 used & new from $6.48

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, November 22, 2014
What a waste of money. Does not work!

Reeves Water Soluble Wax Pastels, Set of 48
Reeves Water Soluble Wax Pastels, Set of 48
Price: $18.02
6 used & new from $11.39

4.0 out of 5 stars These are fun to use, November 15, 2014
These are fun to use. A few had broken tips when it arrived. Amazon should have packaged these better. I wish Amazon would package art supplies with much better care - I mean DUH! This stuff breaks easily! But all of it was still usable. I love love love how vibrant and easy it is to apply these to paper and used with a wet brush you can really have some fun with the shading. My 5 year old loves to use these along with me for his homeschool art projects.

The Witness
The Witness
by Nora Roberts
Price: $12.38
403 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened half way through?, November 15, 2014
This review is from: The Witness (Paperback)
This book began fantastic. I was so riveted. I was hoping by the 2nd half the main character would have evolved somewhat into something more human. And the Sheriff was just ridiculous to me. I was not rooting for these two to come together or really for them at all as individuals. I just didn't care by the 2nd part of this novel - the plot fell flat on its face. I was so disappointed and I rarely just give up on a book. But life is just too short man.

Doctor Who - The Tenth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
Doctor Who - The Tenth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $17.00
75 used & new from $16.36

3.0 out of 5 stars I like how it makes the sounds and lights up, November 15, 2014
I need it for a prop for my 10th Doctor costume. It does the job. I like how it makes the sounds and lights up. I never use the pen so I can't comment on that. But I have to scotch tape the nub/cap to the rest of the body of the sonic so it won't fall off when I'm carrying it around for cosplay. And it's pretty cheap plastic! Treat it gently is all I am saying. It's overpriced but I wanted one that didn't totally break the bank and so I am glad I have it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6