Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for loveguitar > Reviews

Browse

loveguitar's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1454

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

loveguitar "LoveGuitar" RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Aveeno Absolutely Ageless, Daily Moisturizer SPF 30, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Aveeno Absolutely Ageless, Daily Moisturizer SPF 30, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Price: $21.51
5 used & new from $21.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Aveeno Absolutely Ageless, Daily Moisturizer, February 8, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have used this moisturizer several times and though it seems creamy and rich when it comes out of the bottle, it doesn't keep my face moisturized as long as some other products I use. I used a lot of it this morning and about 2 hours later I was digging through my purse trying to find my bottle of hand cream to smear on my face. I like the Aveeno o.k., but the best overall moisturizer I have ever found is Curel, believe it or not. Just a plain ol' big bottle of Curel really keeps my skin including my facial skin very moisturized for a long time.

South Beach Skincare All In One Anti-Aging Treatment 2.54 oz
South Beach Skincare All In One Anti-Aging Treatment 2.54 oz
Offered by LIVING ESSENTIALS
Price: $189.00
6 used & new from $189.00

2.0 out of 5 stars South Beach Skincare All In One Anti-Aging, February 6, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This product does nothing to help reduce wrinkles or lines. And the price is outrageous - as of this review it costs $189.00/tube. I have used it several times and all it does it make my skin feel tight and does not moisturize much at all. I have to apply a good moisturizer shortly afterwards just so I can tolerate how my facial skin feels. I am not very wrinkled even at being nearly 58 years old but I do have some squint lines that I would have liked to see diminished but nothing changed.

Vichy Thermal Spa Water 150G
Vichy Thermal Spa Water 150G
Price: $14.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Vichy Thermal Spa Water, February 3, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
$14.00 for a can of water? It says it contains 15 rare minerals, but does it really? I've used this product several times and it's just water........I couldn't tell anything was different than just using tap water in the same way. You can get a gallon of distilled water and add all the extra minerals you want yourself for next to nothing as far as cost goes, and pour it all over your body. Sorry, but I just think this is another waste of resources, money and landfill fodder.

Lavender Essential Oil 4 oz. with Detailed User's Guide (E-book Sent by E-mail) and Glass Dropper by Essentially KateS.
Offered by Essentially KateS
Price: $46.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lavender Essential Oil, January 27, 2016
This oil has a wonderful lavender scent. I make hand made soaps and a lot of people love the smell of lavender. For my purposes, this lavender oil works great and the scent holds through the cold and hot process and smells lovely. I have some soaps that I made well before Christmas and they smell of Lavender as much as the day I made them. I expect the scent to hold up indefinitely.

Viva Labs Pycnogenol - French Pine Bark Extract, the Best Free Radical Scavenger, 100mg, 30 Veggie Capsules
Offered by Premium Vitamins
Price: $45.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Viva Labs Pycnogenol - French Pine Bark, January 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like it in that I have not noticed any negative effects. I have a very sensitive stomach and these supplements don't seem to set off any digestive problems. I understand that compounds in French Pine Bark are supposed the be powerful anti-oxidants and help retard the aging process. I hope that is true, but I can't really say that I can see or feel anything different in my appearance or health. I can't afford to buy these to keep taking them but for those who have the extra bucks to blow these might be worthwhile if you take them long enough. I only was given 30 pills which really aren't nearly enough to accurately determine if any positive results are happening or not.

Allnites Youth Pants for Girls, 15 Count (Pack of 4)
Allnites Youth Pants for Girls, 15 Count (Pack of 4)
Price: $37.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Allnites Youth Pants for Girls, 15 count, January 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My niece's youngest daughter is at about 50 pounds and still needs a little extra protection at night although she is beginning to show signs of making it all night without peeing. However, not every night is a success and these "youth pants" have saved her sheets several times. They have cute designs and though not heavily padded, they hold well enough to keep her bed completely dry. I wish I had these when my two girls were in that in between stage. These are supposed to be large enough for girls weight up to 65 pounds.

Cuties Training Pants, Girl, 76 Count (Pack of 4)
Cuties Training Pants, Girl, 76 Count (Pack of 4)
Price: $37.96
2 used & new from $37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuties Training Pants, Girl 76 Count, January 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My niece uses these on her 4 year old daughter at night and on long car rides. She can usually use the toilet alright during the day, but for those times when she's asleep at night or away from home these are a perfect solution. She loves the princess and her mother likes to be able to notice the princess fading away if the training pants have been used. The velcro tabs are a nice and easy way to check on things. They fit well and hold a lot of urine.

FURminator deOdorizing Ultra Premium Shampoo, 16-Ounce (285319)
FURminator deOdorizing Ultra Premium Shampoo, 16-Ounce (285319)
Price: $9.24
10 used & new from $8.29

4.0 out of 5 stars FURminator deOdorizing Ultra Premium Shampoo, January 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's dog shampoo. Honestly, I can't really tell that much difference between it and regular fruity smelling human shampoo. I've been using my shampoo on my two little short-haired beasties and it does fine. The Furminator shampoo works well too though the smell doesn't last for more than a couple of days which is probably o.k. with my dogs. I still avoid the eye area as it will sting but overall it lathers well, rinses out fairly easily and smell nice. Easier to use than bar soap and it doesn't take very much to work up a good lather. As of this review it costs $9.24 and I can get a bottle of cheap Suave shampoo/creme rinse combo for less than $2.00 at Wally World and it works well too.

Vega Clean Protein Powder, Vanilla, 18.3oz
Vega Clean Protein Powder, Vanilla, 18.3oz
Price: $34.34
2 used & new from $34.34

3.0 out of 5 stars Vega Clean Protein Powder, Vanilla, January 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After some vicious tennis matches against men (I'm a woman), in which I really had an enormous work-out, I drank a glass of Vega Clean Protein Powder mixed in some water. I'm in my upper 50's now so I tend to get very stiff and sore the next day after playing as hard as I can. I will say that I was not nearly as stiff (only a little bit for a short while) and basically felt pretty good. So I do believe that the ingredients in this after workout drink do help to relieve next day soreness/stiffness. However, it was a real chore to get an entire glass of this stuff down. I first mixed a level scoop full into a 8 oz. glass of water and it thickened up like thin pudding. I had to add a lot more water and then some ice to get it to a consistency I could tolerate. The flavor was not good either. Vanilla? I think not.

So, this product does seem to do what it says by easing muscle soreness after a seriously hard workout. However, the flavor and consistency leave a lot to be desired. I have tried other after workout concoctions and they tasted much better, were easier to drink and did the job just as good.

Dorcy International 41-1081 Rechargeable Power Bank Lantern with USB Input/Output
Price: $52.90
49 used & new from $52.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Bank Lantern, January 15, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I think this is pretty much the most perfect flashlight/charger/emergency flasher that I've ever had. It has a very bright and powerful beam on the high setting, I love the side light with which to read by and it also has 2 settings, and the red flasher side is very bright and easy to see from a distance. I don't particularly mind that the battery is non-replaceable as long as it lasts as long as the manufacturer says it will. It's supposed to charge up to 600 times. That will last me several years which is all I ask of it. It's easy to carry and feels sturdily constructed. I do kind of wonder about the durability of the main beam toggle switch but only time with use will tell. It comes with a USB cord for recharging but if you want to use a household electrical outlet you will need an adapter. Most people have several of those lying around the house anyway and I have more than enough of those. I really love the ability to charge small electronics with it. The detachable shoulder strap is a nice extra.

I just wish I had this "Power Bank Lantern" earlier this morning when we had a several hour power outage. I really wanted to use the time reading and this device would have been perfect. So far, I can not find anything to complain about concerning this product. I will update this review if necessary. Also, though it comes with instructions, you don't need them. It's totally user-friendly right out of the box.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20