Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for loveguitar > Reviews

Browse

loveguitar's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1552

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

loveguitar "LoveGuitar" RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
1 X Silicone Cars Jello Chocolate Pudding Baking Mould Cake Decoration DIY Pan 8Cav
Offered by S PRING
Price: $4.63
40 used & new from $4.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Silicone Cars Jello Pudding Molds, May 28, 2016
I use this to make cold process soaps. They make cute cars and are a good sized bar of soap. I haven't weighed a bar yet, but I'm sure it's over 3 oz. Kids love using them and the molds work great. The soaps are very easy to remove, especially after being in the freezer for a couple of hours.

Adventure Plus for Dogs 4pk 3-10lb
Adventure Plus for Dogs 4pk 3-10lb
Price: $34.99
3 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Adventure Plus for Dogs 3 - 10 lbs, 4-pack, May 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a rather unconventional use for dog flea collars. I like to hike mountain trails, and most, if not all such trails are infested with ticks that cause Lyme Disease. I usually get ticks around my sock line when hiking so I like to place a couple of flea collars around my ankles and cinch them so that they are snuggly holding my socks. This doesn't totally eliminate the possibility of getting ticks but I find that it seems to minimize it. I keep several dog collars and use them until they are no longer effective and replace them with new ones. Since I keep them around my socks, I'm not letting the collar come into direct contact with my skin. These collars come as a 4 pack and are individually wrapped and then sealed in a nice round tin. Each collar fits around my ankles with room to spare.

I have also used them on my dogs the way they were meant to be used, and in my experience, flea collars only work best around the neck and head areas and for only a couple of weeks at best. Fleas avoid them and go to other parts of the body further away from the collar. I would never just use a collar alone but in conjunction with either a topical or internal flea/tick/parasite program. These would never keep your dogs free from fleas or ticks but they do help repel them. But as far as flea collars go, the Adams brand is as good as any of the others.

InterDesign Rain Bathroom Vanity Storage Box with Mirror For Health and Beauty Products, Clear
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars InterDesign Rain Bathroom Vanity Storage Box, May 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This vanity storage box isn't all that great. First of all, the mirror is glued to the underside of the lid. That's fine, but you can clearly see the globby glue marks through the top, and the mirror. Secondly, if you turn the box upside down the lid falls open. I thought there would at least be a latch to keep it closed for travel use. I guess a strong rubber band will hold it shut. And thirdly, the mirror gives a warpy reflection. It distorts your face and that's not a desirable feature.

Other than that, it seems to be a sturdy, plastic box. It won't hold much so don't expect to be able to put toothpaste tubes, toothbrushes, hair brushes or anything else like that in it. The dividers are permanent and cannot be removed. It will hold little stuff like lipstick, cotton balls, etc... but I wouldn't use it to store any jewelry if you are going to use it for travel since the lid won't latch shut and stuff will probably fall out.

Camco 51861 20 oz Caribou Stainless Steel Tumbler with Lid
Camco 51861 20 oz Caribou Stainless Steel Tumbler with Lid
Price: $15.91
3 used & new from $15.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Camco 51861 20 oz. Caribou Stainless Steel, May 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband gave me a 20 oz. Yeti brand stainless steel drink container for my birthday and it works very well at keeping my coffee hot for a nice long time. He said he paid over $30.00 for it. I used this Camco 51861 and it seemed to work just as well as the Yeti, and costs about half as much. As of this review the cost of the Camco is $15.91. It has a very nice sleek, stainless steel look and the lid fits tight and no leaks. I like this just as much as my Yeti. Really, I can't tell any difference between the two except minor changes in appearance - the Yeti has a slight bulge in the middle whereas the Camco does not, and of course the difference in price.

Planet Waves PW-GD-01 Guitar Dock
Planet Waves PW-GD-01 Guitar Dock
Price: $20.95
48 used & new from $17.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Planet Waves PW-GD-01 Guitar Dock, May 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This review is from a Classical Guitar teacher's point of view:

I like this guitar dock a lot but I don't love it.

Pros:
- It clears up space in my studio by eliminating a guitar stand which holds my teaching classical guitar. My students previously had to move around it to get to their chair or I would have to physically move it and my guitar out of the way so they could easily enter my studio. The guitar dock completely ends that necessity.
- It was easy to install on my bookshelf next to my teaching chair.
- It seems to clamp down tightly onto the shelf, so I'm not too worried about it being accidentally knocked off my shelf and my guitar falling down to the floor.
- The back of the guitar will not get scratched because it has a rubberized pad to protect it.
- It's convenient to take with you as long as you have something to attach it too, otherwise a guitar stand always works.

Cons:

- Be aware that the bottom of your guitar might be direct contact with the floor and if the floor is rough, or uncarpeted, your guitar will probably get scratched on the bottom. My floor is carpeted but I still might put down a very soft cloth for my guitar to rest on.
- The two rubber tongs will not automatically flip out to cover the front of the guitar neck. You will need to physically pull them over your strings to add a little extra security so your guitar will not fall out forward facing.
- Also be aware that anything you attach your guitar dock to could have objects or items on it lower down that could scratch the back of your guitar. I have attached mine to a 3-shelf book cabinet and had to move some large books to another spot so they would not touch my guitar.
- The trick to getting the guitar dock out of the packaging is to not cut the enormous tie-down. Just rip the cardboard in half sideways and the guitar dock will come out.

Overall, I think this is a good product and I'm glad I got to try it out for review. I will continue using it and update this review if needed.

First Response Pro Digital Pregnancy Test Kit
First Response Pro Digital Pregnancy Test Kit
Price: $21.79
4 used & new from $21.79

5.0 out of 5 stars First Response Pro Digital Pregnancy Test Kit, May 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Omigosh! There have been 231 reviews already written for this pregnancy test, I don't know what I could possibly say that has not been said before. I am definitely NOT pregnant. I knew I wasn't (would have to be emaculate conception), but wanted to give this test a try just to see if I would get a false positive or not. Actually, it was kind of fun in a weird way.......I'm 58 and using a pregnancy test kit lol! The result was a NO- and I was happy with it. Btw, collecting urine in a cup is probably easier than trying to pee on it for 5 seconds.

I'm not into using the apps for stuff like this, but I can see where younger people would be. Technology just keeps on going and going and going.

Miracle-Gro Orchid Plant Food Mist (Orchid Fertilizer) 8 oz.
Miracle-Gro Orchid Plant Food Mist (Orchid Fertilizer) 8 oz.
Price: $3.99
10 used & new from $3.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle-Gro Orchid Plant Food Mist, May 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I found my Phal in the clearance bin of a grocery store. It was unkindly tossed into it as if it were nothing more than a dented can of potted meat. It broke my heart. I gently pulled it out and went straight to the manager and told him to "give me this plant!", which he did. I re-potted it in Dr. Brown's orchid mix and it bloomed nicely. I haven't fed it until fairly recently so I can't say for certain that this Miracle-Gro Orchid Plant Food Mist will make it even happier, but I'm sure it will. It sprays a nice, fine mist evenly over it's air roots and leaves. I try to be careful and not let it pool up where the leaves join the stem.

This product has had 214 reviews so far, not including mine, with a 4.5+ star rating. That tells me that I most likely did the right thing in selecting this Orchid food to review. I will continue feeding it weekly as per the directions, and will report back any changes in my plant, good, bad or otherwise.

LivDry Protective Underwear Large size Super Absorbent Count: 72
LivDry Protective Underwear Large size Super Absorbent Count: 72
Offered by TYE Medical
Price: $40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LivDry Protective Underwear Large Size, May 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These LivDry protective underwear absorb wonderfully and hold a lot. These are very good for nighttime use. They are soft, have tear-away sides for easy removal and both men and women can wear them. I have reviewed a lot of incontinence products and this one ranks up there with the best.

Coleman Divide+ 225 lm LED Headlamp with Battery Lock
Coleman Divide+ 225 lm LED Headlamp with Battery Lock
Price: $21.66
12 used & new from $15.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Coleman Divide+225 lm LED Headlamp, May 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I rarely give such devices 5 full stars, but this is by far the best headlamp I have ever owned. I have several of them by different brands and they all work, but none of them are as easy to use as this one. First of all, the head strap is already attached to the lamp right out of the package. On the others I had to attach the head strap(s) and that was a very difficult task. The Coleman Divide headlamp strap is also very soft, elastic and adjustable. I had to adjust a little bit and it was so simple to do.

The batteries are easy to insert and it comes with 3 AAA Duracells. The instructions are o.k. but you don't really need them. All of my headlamps including this one have the red light and I've never really known it's purpose (I guess I'll have to check that out) but it has an array of lighting modes from low to very bright. And since it's LED I doubt the light will ever burn out. And this is the first headlamp that I've seen that saves your batteries by disconnecting them with a simple pull. I love it!

Only 2 things weren't exactly perfect: The packaging is a little bit of a monster to get into but with some sharp scissors the job was done. Also, don't pull on the headlamp itself after you have it on your head to adjust it, unless you grab it by the sides. If you grab it on the top and bottom you might pull the headlamp apart as if in changing the batteries. I did that 2 times before I realized not to pull it like that. Other than that I can find absolutely nothing wrong with this product and it deserves 5 stars.

As a Vine reviewer I got this headlamp for free, but I am going to buy some since I really like it. And if you've ever been camping at night, or had the power go off at night and stay off for awhile, trying to do simple tasks while holding a flashlight is like working with one hand. This headlamp will free you to do everything you need to do with a nice light to clearly see by.

Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Market Grain-Free Freeze Dried Chicken Recipe Nuggets for Dogs, 15 oz. Bag
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Market Dog Food, May 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I just finished writing a really good review but something happened to it and it disappeared into cyberspace. But basically, I think this is a very good dog food, albeit very expensive. Both of my two small dogs wolfed it down and begged for more. The ingredients list looks healthy with raw chicken listed as the first ingredient. I would love to buy it but it is out of my price range. It would make a good travel food since it is very light weight but substantive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20