ARRAY(0x958d330c)

Customer Reviews: 818

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Loveguitar RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ilusion Girls' Antistatic Full Slip with Lacy Details WHITE 4
Ilusion Girls' Antistatic Full Slip with Lacy Details WHITE 4
Price: $8.00 - $13.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small in Size but Good Slips Overall, April 19, 2014
These slips are well made and quite lovely, however, I would buy up in size. I ordered two different sizes - 8 and 10. My two daughters are small for their ages (10 and 12) and I usually have to order things down a size, but these just barely fit them. I would send them back for larger sizes but I need them for Easter Sunday so I'm stuck using them. I found it very strange that I couldn't find any girl size slips in brick and mortar stores.

I Forgot to Remember: A Memoir of Amnesia
I Forgot to Remember: A Memoir of Amnesia
by Daniel De Visé
Price: $18.63
77 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I Forgot to Remember A Memoir of Amnesia, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This book shook me up on several levels but the most being the lack of support Su Meck received after her traumatic brain injury/ I wanted so badly to step into the novel and take over and kick her husband completely out of the way but, unfortunately all I could do was watch from the sidelines. I will not go into details about this book since anything I had to say about that would just be a re-hash of the other many good reviews. I will say that I was aghast at the medical system, my heart broke tremendously for Su and her children, and sometimes I just had to read this book in bits and pieces in order for me to emotionally process the events for my own sanity.

What a book. What a book.

Amprobe AM-560 Commercial HVAC Digital Multimeter
Amprobe AM-560 Commercial HVAC Digital Multimeter
Price: $80.71
4 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Amprobe AM-560 Commercial HVAC Digital Multimeter, April 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First of all, there is little I can add beyond what is already given in the product description. In a nutshell, it has the following capabilities:

continuity
capacitance
frequency
non-contact voltage
back light and work light
duty cycle
2 temperature inputs
low-pass filter
bar graph
dual display

It does not calculate exact RMS voltage measurements of an AC circuit, but gives an average of peak to peak cycle. This is close enough for most work, i.e. - measuring the voltage output of the wall outlets in your house.

Some things to take notice of are:

The low and high voltage fuses are very easy to replace although there is no place inside the voltmeter to store spares. You should keep extras in the case.
Battery compartment has prongs for a 9 volt battery instead of a clip pad. The prongs are very durable and much better than a clip pad.
Flash light is a nice extra
the leads fit snugly into the voltmeter, however the points are very short. I tried to remove the casings at the end of the leads by hand but could not get them to come off giving me a longer point. They turn, but will probably need a tool to grip them.
There are no covers for the lead points to protect them from damage
easy to use built-in stand
readouts are easy to see
No alligator clips are included which would have been a very nice extra.
Outer casing is durable enough but I would be careful and not drop it
Large overall, but still easy to hold

This is an overall good voltmeter for the money. However, if all you need is something to measure battery voltages only, I would buy something much less expensive and smaller such as the Innova 3320 which is ideal for measuring battery voltages and is very intuitive. Also, the Innova uses the voltage of the batteries being measured to give a very accurate reading of their work ability. Unless you need exact RMS measurements, the Amprobe AM-560 should do practically everything needed for most hobbyists and some professionals.

Wahl 9791 KM10 Professional BRUSHLESS Motor 2 Speed Corded Clipper Kit, by Wahl Professional Animal
Price: $206.01
6 used & new from $196.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Wahl 9791 Km10 Professional Bushless Motor 2 Speed Corded Clipper Kit, April 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I guess I'm the first person not to write a raving review about these clippers. My cat has never been a self-groomer, and hates to be combed so it's always a battle to get her hair coat combed out. She fights me so much over this that I have unfortunately allowed tough, thick hair matts to form here and there and I always end up having to carefully cut them out with scissors. I used to work for a vet years ago, so I'm careful and know what I'm doing. I have to take it stages cutting out a matt or two each day until I finally get her all nice looking again. Well, I was really excited to try out these clippers on her instead of using the scissors.

I wasn't real happy with the only blade these clippers come with which is a no. 10 blade, as it seemed to want to catch hairs and pull them while cutting. It is a quiet motor so my cat wasn't too freaked out about that, but I just couldn't get the clipper to cut smoothly through the hair matts. I think a no. 30 blade would have worked better. So here's why only 3 stars - It really didn't do a good job removing the hair matts, I ended up using scissors again. For what this clipper kit costs they should have thrown in a few more blades. I looked for additional blades which cost around 20 dollars each, and I also wanted a set of various sized grooming combs. The comb set costs around 40 dollars and I'm not even sure if they will fit the K-10 clipper. I e-mailed the company and they weren't helpful in sorting out for me what combs and blades would fit this particular clipper.

The clipper is much smaller and easier to hold than those big black ones the groomers used when I worked at the vet. Cordless would be better to get under the belly without the cord being in the way. And, will these cut human hair? Why not use them if they work for that too? I cut my husband's hair at home and having some additional blades and combs would be great but I'm hesitant to buy them if they don't work on human hair.

Nutrience Original Healthy Adult Cat Food, 18-Pounds, Chicken Meal with Brown Rice Recipe
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutrience Original Healthy Adult Cat Food Chicken Meal, April 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a 18 year old cat that doesn't know she's 18 but thinks she only 7or 8. However, she has for years had a tendency to urp after eating several times a week. I always kept a bottle of carpet cleaner and a roll of paper towels nearby to clean up the mess. It got especially bad when changing her food from one brand to another. I was wondering how bad the urp factor would be after changing from her regular food to Nutrience Organic. I have been really pleased! She's been eating this food for over a week now as her only food, and as far as I know, she hasn't urped once.

The cat food also isn't artificially colored and has chicken as the 1st ingredient. If my old calico can eat this, seems to like it, and isn't herking some of it back up then it gets a full 5 stars from me!!!

Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum, 500 mg, 60 Count
Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum, 500 mg, 60 Count
Price: $16.01
26 used & new from $13.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum, 500 mg, April 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have only just begun taking Mastic Gum, but am overdue for a review. I have had stomach problems in the past - severe bloating, nausea from god only knows what. I have been taking other supplements that had to be reviewed and held off on the mastic gum because I really want to know if it will help me with my periodic bouts of gastric distress. I will most definitely be back in a few weeks to update this review. This is personally very important to me and I really hope I return with a raving review and cure for my gastric problems. But, from what I've researched, mastic gum has been used for centuries to help alleviate digestive and other problems.

Jarrow Formulas Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Nutritional Supplements, 20 mg, 30 Count
Price: $21.19
14 used & new from $15.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Jarrow Formulas Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Nutritional Suppements, April 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This product seems to have a lot of good things going for it. I've been taking it for a couple of weeks and can't really say I've noticed any change......I rarely can tell if a supplement is helping me or not. But I didn't really have anything particularly wrong to begin with. From what I've read about this product, I think it will help with cognitive problems and possibly other health benefits such as better cellular repair after an injury. I like that these pills are very, very small, but they are also rather expensive. Well worth the price if you are suffering from cognitive problems. I will continue to take the remaining pills in my sample, and if I notice any improvement (or negative effects) I will update this review.

Bright Beginnings Premium Milk-Based Baby Powder Formula with Iron, Stage 2, 24.0 Ounce
Price: $20.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright Beginning Premium Milk-Based Baby Powder Formula with Iron, Stage 2, April 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have checked the ingredients list of the Bright Beginnings 2 with the ingredients list of Bright Beginnings 1 and I can only find just the slightest of differences. They seem to be basically the same product and the Bright Beginnings 2 is a few dollars less expensive. But, it meets my standard of approval for baby/toddler formulas because it contains NO corn syrup! Non fat milk is the first ingredient. My baby niece drank this down without any fuss (she also loved formula #1), and formula #2 it has a long list of vital nutrients just like formula #1.

Bright Beginnings Premium Milk-Based Formula with Iron, 23.4 Ounce
Bright Beginnings Premium Milk-Based Formula with Iron, 23.4 Ounce
Price: $26.52
3 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright Beginnings Premium Milk-Based Formula with Iron, 23.4 Ounce, April 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My baby niece really drank this up without any fuss. What I like about it is there is no corn syrup. You wouldn't believe how many infant formulas are out there that have corn syrup listed as the main ingredient! My only complaint is the price. I find it rather expensive and would only use this product if my baby really had digestive problems. But, it mixes up well, smells good and even tastes good (I tried it myself), just wish you got more of it for the price.

Jarrow Formulas Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg, 120 Count
Jarrow Formulas Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg, 120 Count
Price: $20.06
23 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Jarrow Formulas Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 mg, 120 count, April 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've only been taking this product for little over a week, but I can feel more of a bounce to my step when going up a flight of steps. I can't honestly say that it's the Acetyl L-Carnitine that is behind it because I take several different supplements each day, but I think I noticed it a while after starting to take it along with the other supplements. As far as "brain fog" goes, I found a supplement that really helped me with that about a year ago and it's Jarrow brand Methyl B-12. Even my husband noticed his brain fog reduce after he starting to take it. You can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013OQGO6/ref=oh_details_o09_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 But other reviewers have noticed a great reduction in brain fog after taking Acetyl L-Canitine, I just wanted to let you know what I know has helped me in that area.

The price of the Acetyl L-Carnitine seems reasonable but it's still up for debate as to whether or not this product will help with dementia or the symptoms of Parkinson's disease. It's certainly worth a try if you are having those type of problems.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20