Profile for LoveGuitar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1099

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LoveGuitar "LoveGuitar" RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Wyndmere Naturals - Glass Bottle W/mist Sprayer 4oz, 1 Bottles (1)
Wyndmere Naturals - Glass Bottle W/mist Sprayer 4oz, 1 Bottles (1)
Offered by GlassBottleOutlet by Never Pay Retail Again, Inc.
Price: $4.62
13 used & new from $2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cobalt Blue Glass Sprayer, February 28, 2015
This bottle is exactly what I wanted. I want to be able to spray a fine mist and this worked out great! The deep blue cobalt is beautiful. The first thing I noticed when I unwrapped it from the generous bubble wrap was how magnificently blue it was. I will probably be using it mostly to spray a colloidal silver solution and it needs some protection from light. And being glass, there should be no leaching of chemicals into my solution from it. I chose glass over plastic for that reason. The glass is thick and I think is not prone to breakage from normal use. The spray is a wide, fan mist giving good, light coverage. This can be used to spray on wounds or vegetables or whatever you want to spray. I will be ordering more of these.

Vega One All-in-One Nutritional Shake, Vanilla Chai, 15.4 Ounce
Vega One All-in-One Nutritional Shake, Vanilla Chai, 15.4 Ounce
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Vega One All-in-One Nutritional Shake Vanilla Chai, February 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As of this review the small tub costs $29.99 + $5.99 S&H. It is beyond my measly means but if I could spend lavishly I would definitely consider this product. It smells wonderful and actually tastes quite good for a nutritional shake product. It mixes well with water and does not have a gritty or chalky taste like many other nutritional shakes have. The powder is very light and fluffy. It is sweet, but not overly sweet - just right. The scoop is large so a small tub will not last very long. I have only consumed it mixed with water and it was surprisingly tasty just to be mixed with water. I can only imagine how good it will taste when used in an ice-cold smoothie (which I will make when the weather warms up.)

It seems to be absolutely loaded with ingredients that are very good for the human body such as (per 1 scoop serving in water only):
Vitamin A - 90% Thiamine - 60% Pantothenate - 50%

Greens - 6 servings
Vitamins and Minerals - 50%
Fiber 25%
NO SUGAR ADDED! (stevia)
When mixed with water it has 170 cal of which 50 calories are from a vegetable source. It does not contain gluten, dairy or soy ingredients and is certified "vegan" by Vegan.org. The small tub only contains 10 scoops so it roughly averages to about $2.50 per serving, again.....too expensive for me but for those of you that can afford this you should maybe consider it. It serves as a great meal replacement and is loaded with energy producing vitamins and minerals.

SilBlade FLX 2018 Premium Beam Wiper Blade Set - 20"/18"
SilBlade FLX 2018 Premium Beam Wiper Blade Set - 20"/18"

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wiper Blades, February 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These came in the nick of time with all the wet, sleety, rainy and some snowy weather, but mainly it's been raining. I drive an old Honda 1996 Civic and these wiper blades were very easy to attach. The included instructions are very detailed - much better than other wiper blade instructions. The installation instructions include instructions on how to attach "J" Hook-Type (mine), Top Lock Style I, Top Lock Style II, Bayonet, Side Lock and Side Pin. The pictured illustrations are very detailed and clear.

I've been doing a lot of driving today with my new wiper blades going and they do an awesome job of wiping the windshield glass totally clear with minimal noise (squeak). Every wiper blade I have ever used on this car (and there have been many) have all squeaked a little bit, with some squeaking a lot more than others. These are very quiet in comparison. They really hug my windshield with no skipped spots. The box they come in can be recycled or composted. The blades have a piece of hard plastic covering the new blade rubber that needs to be removed before using. I removed the protective plastic strips after installation.

Overall - very good. As of this review I don't know how much these cost.

RND Ripple Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with two front speakers subwoofer and microphone (Gun Metal Grey)
Offered by RND Power Solutions
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars RND Ripple Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, February 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
For $35.00 (price as of this review), this is a great little speaker. It's roughly the size of a 12 oz. can of Spam but a little bit longer. For this tiny size it packs a pretty good sound. It's NOT a party speaker so don't expect a lot of volume, but for podcasts, and general listening it's nice. I like the small size. It will be very easy to carry to places and it only weighs at most, maybe 1/2 a pound. It's black and beautiful and the controls are very easy to use. It connected lickety split to my cheap android tablet and to my cheap pay-as-go cell phone.

It comes with a USB cable for charging and also an audio cable to connect those devices that are allergic to Bluetooth, or when you don't have access to the internet. It also comes with black cloth bag to carry it in but I doubt I'll use it. It has a built-in microphone and can be used for conference calls but I have yet to try that feature out. It supposedly can be used for 8 - 10 hours before needing to be recharged but I suspect it will only last that long if you keep the volume down very low.

Overall, this is a very simple and easy to use Bluetooth speaker and for the price I think it's great. It's not big and powerful like some expensive wireless speakers, but those can get to be very pricey. I like this mainly for listening to my favorite podcasts while doing other stuff and it works great for that.

Premama Essentials Prenatal Multivitamins,  30 Count
Premama Essentials Prenatal Multivitamins, 30 Count
Price: $23.79
4 used & new from $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Premama Essential Prenatal Multivitamins, February 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I poured the contents of an envelope of vitamin powder into 2 oz. of water, stirred and drank it down. I must say that the taste was terrible and the aftertaste harsh. However, I feel it is my fault because when reading the instructions I was not wearing my glasses and thought it said 2 oz of water when it actually said 12. My bad. So I am modify my review to reflect that. I would follow what the manufacturer representative wrote in the "comments" section and mix the vitamin powder with fruit juice or yogurt - something that will mask the taste of the vitamins. The vitamins themselves, are quite good and very necessary for the health of the mother and the unborn baby. If you are one of those who can't tolerate swallowing large pre-natal vitamins, these are a viable option. I have raised the star level from 3 to 4.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2015 7:35 AM PST

Born Free Bottle Genius, the Smarter Bottle Maker
Born Free Bottle Genius, the Smarter Bottle Maker
Price: $169.99
9 used & new from $169.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Born Free Bottle Genius Bottle Maker, February 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Honestly, I think this bottle maker rates around 3.5 stars but I'm rounding up. Bottle making can be a pain sometimes, I know because I've made many of them. However, this bottle maker gives only some relief from that chore but not until after you've thoroughly cleaned all parts read the directions, watched the video and then tried making your first bottle. After that, having a bottle ready for mixing only is kind of nice.

What I like:

1. Fairly simple process once you've done all the above and practiced a few times with it.
2. Parts can be put in the dishwasher
3. Accurately weighs out the amount of dry formula you program in.
4. Keeps dry formula dry while in the dispensing container.

What I'm not too fond of:

1. It takes up a good chunk of countertop space. About the same amount as a coffee maker.
2. The water tank doesn't hold enough water and you have to keep filling it up.

Other than that it does alright and can save you s little bit of time and effort, but only if everything is ready to go and set up ahead of time.

Tacwise 140 1/4 Inch to 9/16 Inch Staple Selection Pack for Hand/Hammer Tackers (compatible with Staples type G11 & T50), Box of 4400 (TAC0350)
Price: $8.78
4 used & new from $1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Staples, Nice Staple Gun, February 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've never seen staples for staple guns in various sizes until I was offered these staples to review. I tried out these staples using a Z3-140 Staple Gun gun that was sent along with the package of staples. However, I think you have to buy the staple gun separately. The Z3-140 staple gun was very easy to operate and does not take a lot of muscle for it to eject staples. I don't have any projects going right now that require the use of a staple gun so I got some plywood and stapled a bunch of assorted things to it using the different sized staples. I stapled some old linoleum, plastic sheeting, thick cardboard, thin layers of wood, a large piece of an old rubberized bathmat and some electrical cord. I even stapled a plastic dog dish to the board and the long staples went right through it. I picked things from the vast amount of clutter in my basement that if stapled, would need to be done with a staple gun. My project was a very odd looking piece of plywood at the end of my testing. I used all the different sized staples and I had no failures or misfires and everything was stapled securely to the plywood. And the staples worked in my old Stanley stapler too which was nice.

I can see how useful having different sized staples can be. I have always used the same size for years and just assumed it would always be that way. Even though I got this pack of staples for free, I will always from now on buy the variety-sized pack. I love being able to choose a more appropriate sized staple for the job I want done. These worked great but I bet they will still rust like all the other ones do.

Abena Bambo Nature Premium Baby Diapers, Training Pant , Size 5, 20 Count
Abena Bambo Nature Premium Baby Diapers, Training Pant , Size 5, 20 Count
Price: $17.34
3 used & new from $17.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Abena Bambo Nature Premium Baby Diapers, February 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got these for my 3 year old nephew who often stays overnight with us. I have a pack of Pampers and they work well, but I thought I'd give these a try. He's good at going to his potty during the day, but at night he still hasn't learned to wake up when nature calls and diapers are now too small. These Bambo Nature pull-ups are a nice fit for him and seem to contain everything and the bed is dry in the morning. I LOVE that they are compostable and I toss them into our compost pile and soon they decompose with the urine (great stuff for the garden) along with all the other vegetative matter. There seems to be no artificial ingredients used in the construction of these pull-ups and so far my nephew has not shown any sign of a rash or allergic reaction (however, to be honest, he didn't have any reactions to the Pampers either).

My main delight in these is that they don't have to go into a landfill and as far as I'm concerned, are perfect for the garden in the form of compost as long as there is no poop in them. They are a bit pricey, but I will be buying these now knowing that I don't have to put them out in the trash for the garbage truck to pick up. They also hold everything he puts out during the night and who can complain about that?

The Organic Artist: Make Your Own Paint, Paper, Pigments, Prints and More from Nature
by Nick Neddo
Price: $19.07
63 used & new from $13.86

5.0 out of 5 stars The Organic Artist: Make Your Own Paint,.., February 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This book is a homesteader's dream come true. It is loaded with practical artistic projects that if practiced and done correctly can give one a very well-founded sense of accomplishment and joy. I haven't done any true home creative projects in quite a while and reading through this book really got my juices flowing to start on a project using materials that I already have (pet hair galore), or that I can find on my suburban property. These various projects are often linked together such as making glue out of hide pieces then having to add your iron/vinegar solution that you made as a previous project. I am looking forward to trying out some of the more simple projects with my kids this spring when we can work outside and not stink up the inside of our house cooking up what is required in a project to cook.

One of my kids is really wanting to make home-made quills from large bird feathers. We won't be able to find any of large feathers around here so we will have to purchase them somewhere but the experience of knowing how to make the quills is what we are after. Then later, we can choose what type of ink we want to make - coffee, berry, soot, black walnut or some other? I've reached the age where I'm now very interested in what my ancestors did and how they did them, and I want to try to instill that interest in my kids, if possible. Honestly, I don't see our way of life being sustained forever and the day will probably come sooner than we think that all of this stuff we've had for years available all the time nearly everywhere we go just might not be around anymore, or nearly in as much a quantity and cheap price. It might behoove a person to learn to make things the way they used to be made. And besides, it's fun!!

Love the projects in this book and I look forward to making a lot of them with my kids or without. I am especially interested in making paper, which we can write on using our home-made quills and ink!

Venum "Contender" Kids Karate GI Uniform, 130cm, White
Venum "Contender" Kids Karate GI Uniform, 130cm, White
Price: $24.90
2 used & new from $24.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Venum "Contender" Kids Karate GI Uniform - White, February 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like this Uniform a lot. It's very well constructed with very good stitching. I sew so I know good sewing from not-so-good sewing. This uniform should last a long time and with all the seams being triple-stitched, I doubt it will ever rip apart. The sturdy material feels like 100% cotton but the tag says it's a cotton/poly blend though it doesn't give the percentages. I can tell that it's mostly cotton but the polyester should keep it from shrinking when dried in a hot dryer.

My 13 year old daughter is small for her age and the uniform fit nicely with room to spare in the jacket. The pants fit well except for being short in length. I would suggest getting a size larger than you think you'll need simply because your child should grow into it, and the pants length runs short. My daughter is not tall at all. The jacket has 4 tie-straps (two on each side) which makes the jacket fit better until she gets her first belt. The insignias look very cool and are not overdone.

Overall, a very good uniform though the pants length may run a bit short.

UPDATE: 2.14.15 - Does not wrinkle very much after washing and drying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20