Profile for LoveGuitar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1238

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LoveGuitar "LoveGuitar" RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Purell 9674-06-ECDECO Advanced  Design Series Hand Sanitizer, 8 oz Bottles (Pack of 4)
Purell 9674-06-ECDECO Advanced Design Series Hand Sanitizer, 8 oz Bottles (Pack of 4)
Price: $15.16
3 used & new from $13.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Purell 9674-06-ECDECO Hand Sanitizer, July 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is great stuff as far as hand sanitizers go. This is made from ethyl alcohol and has a nice aloe scent and a light, clear green color. The pump works smoothly delivering a nice blob of hand sanitizer and it's cool and quick drying and does not leave my hands dry. I rarely use hand sanitizer at home and prefer hand washing with my handmade soap and water but we do use it on a nearly daily basis when in the car. I always keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in both cars since we are always touching things that the public touches (door handles, gas pump handles, shopping carts, etc....) and I insist that everyone use it after getting back in the car.

I highly recommend this product, and it should fit nicely inside the door of your car within easy reach. There's really no excuse not to use hand sanitizer while away from home to protect yourself and family from all sorts of nasties out there.

EAS Complete Protein, Vanilla, 2 Pound
EAS Complete Protein, Vanilla, 2 Pound
Price: $19.98

4.0 out of 5 stars EAS Complete Protein, Vanilla, July 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I mixed two scoops in a tall glass of whole milk and was really surprised at how thick and creamy this tasted. I was expecting the usual hard to dissolve, chunky and slightly off tasting but this was none of those. It dissolved easily had a rich vanilla flavor. The next time I use this I will mix it up in a smoothie.

As far as vitamins go, this seems to have about a quarter of a daily's allowance of the basic vitamins. The calories are 150 per serving (in water) which is kind of high but since this is a protein drink I am assuming people who are trying to build muscle can use the calories too. It has 25g of protein per serving which in my opinion is lot. I think this could be used as a meal replacement every now and then since it has a lot of vitamins and minerals and I will most likely use this as a meal replacement. I guess the only thing that I'm not very pleased with is the container itself. It is total plastic and a lot of it - terrible use of natural resources. The scoop is separate from the powder mix by being placed on top of the foil covering the powder and underneath the high lid.

Be aware that it contains milk and soy ingredients so if you are allergic to dairy or soy please do not use this product.

NOW Foods Rose Hip Seed Oil, 1 ounce
NOW Foods Rose Hip Seed Oil, 1 ounce
Offered by Nutricelebrity
Price: $6.50
29 used & new from $3.77

3.0 out of 5 stars NOW Foods Rose Hip Seed Oil, July 1, 2015
I hope this is really Rose Hip Seed Oil because it's kind of pricey and I cannot detect any scent at all. It could be veggie oil for all I know. But, it feels good on my skin and I use it on my face. Rose Hip Seed oil is supposed to be good for fine lines though I cannot really tell if it has helped or not.

VANILLA Pure Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade - 10 ml
VANILLA Pure Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade - 10 ml
Offered by Fabulous Frannie
Price: $6.25
2 used & new from $6.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Vanilla Essential Oil, July 1, 2015
I wanted this to scent my handmade soaps but the scent is too faint. I will be buying vanilla fragrance oil from now on however this oil would be very good for smaller amounts such as in lip balms. It smells nicely of vanilla but the scent is just too weak when I try to smell it in my soap.

Wool Mens Heavyweight Large Trapper Hat for Camping,skiing,snowboarding
Wool Mens Heavyweight Large Trapper Hat for Camping,skiing,snowboarding
Offered by Brooklyn Shop
Price: $64.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Wool Heavyweight Hat, July 1, 2015
I just loved this silly cap and had to buy it. It's a bit large for my head, but it's still warm and I don't regret buying it. I like that it is mainly made out of wool which is very insulating.

Grapefruit - 100% Pure, Best Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 10ml
Grapefruit - 100% Pure, Best Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 10ml
Offered by Prime Time Commerce
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Grapefruit Essential Oil, July 1, 2015
Smells of grapefruit - no doubt about it! Smells wonderful! I just need more than this small bottle provides and will probably be buy grapefruit fragrance oil from now on instead of grapefruit essential oil. I make handmade soap and I need more to scent my soaps. This would be very good for smaller amounts such as that needed for lip balms.

100% Palm Oil - 16 Fl Oz
100% Palm Oil - 16 Fl Oz
Offered by Organics Overseas Inc
Price: $10.00
2 used & new from $10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Palm Oil - Good, Orangutan Displacement - BAD, July 1, 2015
This review is from: 100% Palm Oil - 16 Fl Oz (Misc.)
It's a very good quality palm oil and I have no complaints about that. At the time I purchased this palm oil I was unaware of the severe deforestation going on and the Orangutan displacements just to make room to make palm oil plantations in the rain forest. I will never buy palm oil again and will use other oils that also are of very good quality. I make handmade soaps and though palm oil is an exceptionally good ingredient, there are other exceptionally good ingredients I will use from now on.

Ivory Aloe 10-Bar Pack: Personal Size 3.1 Oz, 31.7 Ounce
Ivory Aloe 10-Bar Pack: Personal Size 3.1 Oz, 31.7 Ounce
Offered by The Itty Bitty Shop
Price: $10.11
14 used & new from $3.35

2.0 out of 5 stars Icky Ivory Soap, July 1, 2015
I'll never go back to store bought soap ever since I've learned how to make my own REAL soap at home. This Ivory stuff is just a bunch of skin-stripping detergents and nowhere does it say, "soap" on the label because it's NOT soap. The glycerin has been removed leaving a harsh detergent bar to wash with. It floats because a lot of air has been whipped into it and has nothing to do with purity. Do your skin a BIG favor and spend the extra money and buy real soap from a soap artisan. You will not be sorry and your skin will feel and look much better.

The Odd Life of Timothy Green
The Odd Life of Timothy Green
DVD
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The Odd Life of Timothy Green, July 1, 2015
My kids liked it more than me. The acting was kind of stilted though the child actors did a MUCH better job than the adult actors. Also, the story was very formulaic - same o same o. The parents were stupid and irritating while Timothy was much more mature than them. The scenery and settings were quite beautiful, however they didn't make up for the weak story line.

Prodyne 805B Thick Beech wood Cheese Slicer
Prodyne 805B Thick Beech wood Cheese Slicer
Price: $14.64
15 used & new from $7.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheese Slicer, July 1, 2015
It's pretty small and when I tried to cut the cheese (hardyharhar!), the cheese log kept sliding towards me and it was difficult to get a straight cut. It really needs to be bigger for what I want it for but for smaller sized cheese logs it should do fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20