Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for loveguitar > Reviews

Browse

loveguitar's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1522

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

loveguitar "LoveGuitar" RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DOGSWELL 842043 Nutrisca Salmon Cat Food, 13-Pound
DOGSWELL 842043 Nutrisca Salmon Cat Food, 13-Pound
Price: $45.81
6 used & new from $45.78

5.0 out of 5 stars My 20 Year Old Cat Likes This Alot, April 29, 2016
I have a 20+ year old cat and lately she has become a little particular about her food. I have bought all sorts of different cat foods, canned and dry and she will eat them for a while but then she stops. I bought a 3 pound bag of Nutrisca Salmon cat food the other day at the grocery store and to my great pleasure, she really seems to like it. The cat food is very small pellets and obviously very tasty. It's expensive, but at her age I give her whatever she wants to eat, and have been doing so for quite a while.

API Perfect Start Aquarium Additive
API Perfect Start Aquarium Additive
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars API Perfect Start Aquarium Additive, April 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a good way to get started taking care of your aquarium. On the front of each packet are very good instructions on how to use this product and how much water to remove from your tank for each cleaning. This box contains enough packets for 3 tank cleanings. It would probably be more economical to buy this in bulk instead of the individual packets to save you money, but again, this is a good way to get started cleaning fish tanks and taking care of your fish if you've never done it before. The instructions are written in English, French, Spanish and German.

API Monthly Care Aquarium Treatments
API Monthly Care Aquarium Treatments
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $6.91

4.0 out of 5 stars API Monthly Care Aquarium Treatments, April 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a good way to get started taking care of your aquarium. On the back of the box are very good instructions on how to use this product and how much water to remove from your tank for each cleaning. This box contains enough packets for 4 tank cleanings. It would probably be more economical to buy this in bulk instead of the individual packets to save you money, but again, this is a good way to get started cleaning fish tanks if you've never done it before.

100% Egyptian Cotton 300 Thread Count Soft and Smooth 2 Piece Pillowcases, King, Solid White
Price: $22.36
3 used & new from $22.02

4.0 out of 5 stars 100% Egyptian Cotton 300 Thread Count King-Sized Pillow Cases, April 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These pillowcases are really long and can easily hold a king-sized pillow. The material is soft and it washes and dries well. I expect these pillow cases to last a long time. You get 2 pillowcases per pack.

Coleman Divide+ 350 lm LED Flashlight with Battery Lock
Coleman Divide+ 350 lm LED Flashlight with Battery Lock
Price: $34.53
6 used & new from $32.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Coleman Divide+350 lm LED Flashlight, April 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm a little hesitant to give 5 stars, but so far this flashlight does seem to be a really good one. It has a nice, hefty weight to it, is made of metal and very sturdy, has a wrist strap, the rubber on/off button is very easy to depress and the flashlight can be adjusted so that the batteries are not being drained when not in use. The single LED bulb is very bright at the high setting, and still bright at the lower setting. I would be careful around water with it since I don't think it is waterproof and will probably sink like a rock. It also come with 4 brand name Duracell AA batteries and not some cheap Chinese knock-off batteries.

The only things I did not like is that you need the jaws of life to tear open the packaging, and the instructions on how to install the batteries should be in larger print and a better diagram could have been drawn instead of the ones given. But other than that I really can't find anything negative to say about this flashlight. If it should malfunction later on I will update this review to reflect that. The flashlight is made in China.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's 3-Pack Cotton Boxer Brief, Black, Medium
Tommy Hilfiger Men's 3-Pack Cotton Boxer Brief, Black, Medium
Offered by Bare Necessities
Price: $39.50
4 used & new from $21.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Hilfiger Men's 3-Pack Cotton Boxer Briefs, April 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Only time will tell if these briefs wear well and for how long. However, they appear to be well constructed, and the legs are longer than on my husband's other underwear of the same style. I've already washed and dried them and they came out fine. Husband really seems to like them and they easily hold his junk. We received the black briefs and they are very black in color, and the waistband stretches nicely to get around hubby's expanding mid-section.

STAINMASTER Carpet High Traffic Foam Cleaner, 22 Ounce
STAINMASTER Carpet High Traffic Foam Cleaner, 22 Ounce
Price: $8.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Stainmaster Carpet High Traffic Foam Cleaner, April 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been really spoiled when it comes to carpet cleaners. I've used now for several years "Spot Shot" aerosol carpet cleaner and have always been pleased with the results. But, when the Stainmaster carpet foam cleaner was available for review I thought I'd try it out. It does an o.k. job of cleaning those areas that really get walked on a lot, but I don't like using foam. And then I have to use the vacuum cleaner afterwards. I guess I'm just used to using the Spot Shot since it's so easy and requires no vacuuming afterwards.

The Stainmaster's foam reminds me of upholstery cleaner. After foaming I try to rub it into the carpet as best I can, then vacuum it afterwards. the carpet does look cleaner and you do get a big can of this stuff. If you're o.k. with foam and vacuuming then you should be very happy with this cleaner.

Havahart Wireless Radial-Shape Select Fence for Medium-Large Dogs
Havahart Wireless Radial-Shape Select Fence for Medium-Large Dogs
Price: $359.00
3 used & new from $279.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Havahart Wireless Radial-Shaped Select Fence, April 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm hesitant to give this more than 3 stars at this time though the Wireless fence does seem to work alright. I'm concerned with it consistently operating properly since other reviewers have had problems with it later on after installation and use. I selected this product to review mainly because I need it to keep my brother's big dog under control when he come to visit us. I have more than once run after his dog down the street screaming for him to come back. He likes to bolt and run. I've never used a wireless fence before so I don't have anything to compare it too.

Our front yard is fairly flat and unobstructed and so far this fencing system has kept "Woo-Woo" under check. I used the static setting for a little while just to get Woo-Woo's attention and then changed it to tone. I was surprised that Woo-Woo learned to stay inside the boundary so quickly. Installing it took about 2 hours but a lot of that time was used just re-reading and re-adjusting the flags. The instructions are pretty clear so I won't go into any detail about those. 79 reviews have already been written about this product so I really can't think of anything profound to say about it. It seems to work, I don't know for how long yet, but I still feel I need to watch Woo-Woo when he's outside just in case he tries to bolt, but it does make me feel a lot better about Woo staying in the yard and not getting out in the street and into a horrible accident.

Advecta II Flea Drops for Dogs 11-20 lbs
Advecta II Flea Drops for Dogs 11-20 lbs
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Advecta II Flea Drops for Dogs 11 - 20 lbs., April 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Unless the fleas/ticks have developed an immunity to the chemicals used in these flea drops, it is an act of true love to keep your dog(s) free of these potentially deadly external parasites. I used to work as a vet tech years ago before these types of flea preventatives were formulated and I saw so many sad, and sick dogs with severe flea infestations. It's cruel and inhumane to allow your pets to get infested with fleas since there are so many good topical products at reasonable prices, such as this one, to be used.

I have a 12 pound dog and these drops have worked great so far on her. The drops are easy to apply and since she is pure white, it's easy to spot fleas running through her hair coat. I have seen zero fleas since using these drops.

Viva Labs High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine®, 200mg, 90 Veggie Softgels
Viva Labs High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine®, 200mg, 90 Veggie Softgels
Offered by Viva Naturals
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Viva Labs High Absorption CoQ10, April 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have longed to take CoQ10 but when I see it for sale in regular stores it's just out of my price range. I don't know what they are selling this for but when I was given the opportunity to review it I took it. I was looking at the list of ingredients and noticed it has black pepper in it. I can only guess that the peperin (sp?) is needed to bind with the CoQ10 to pull it into the bloodstream. I add freshly ground pepper to my Golden Paste that I make at home for the same reason. (Google "Golden Paste" and you will find something wonderful).

I am at the age where I need all the anti-oxidants I can get and anything that will help with heart health is wanted. As another reviewer noted, I can't possibly eat enough CoQ10 in my food to get what one of these pills will easily deliver. And these pills (softgels) are very easy to swallow since they are nice and small and slick. I feel as one grows older, if such supplements are available and found to be helpful then they should be used. I can't say I can "feel" any improvement physically, but I rarely notice an actual physical feeling of improvement with most of the supplements I take. That doesn't mean they don't help with health since I do feel good by far most of the time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20