Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Who? Where? > Reviews

Browse

Who? Where?'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Who? Where? "Who? Where?" RSS Feed (Cjbville)

Page: 1 | 2
Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Starter Pack - Playstation 3
Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Starter Pack - Playstation 3
92 used & new from $30.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Very glitchy and buggy for us, January 5, 2016
This comes loaded with glitches and bugs, in my opinion. Considering this is the 3rd iteration of the game, you would think it would be somewhat polished, but that is not the case.

I experienced huge load/wait times and there were frame rate problems galore. Collision programming of objects appears to have been set up by a student in a Beginning Programming course. Star Wars area in toy box had sidekicks freeze, while enemies kept trying to shoot them while leaving us alone. We couldn't shoot them, and they didn't shoot us. This is just one specific example of what could have been a fun time that turned into an exercise in frustration. We are constantly running into more issues than I care to type here.

This seems like a rush job to take advantage of the timing of the movie release and the holidays. Not acceptable! I would highly suggest waiting on this until (if) they fix a ton of issues. I will (hopefully) update my review and my rating if/when they make this a more playable and enjoyable game.

Egyptian Queen hologram 3d picture - Black Matted Hologram in 3/16" extra thick acrylic desk display with adjustable LED light
Offered by The Hologram Place
Price: $58.00

2.0 out of 5 stars not sure what I'd be ordering, September 14, 2015
No way to know what you are purchasing. The description makes no sense. It mentions information regarding two different holograms; one is Shakespeare (color, and putting finger to head, to be or not to be), and the other must be for the actual holo for sale as it mentions a queen, who appears to be in the pictures for the item. How can someone order this with a confusing description such as it has?

Margaritaville Men's Mango In Paris Short-Sleeve Silk Shirt, Montego Bay, XX-Large
Price: $88.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and nice fit., May 6, 2015
Fabulous shirt. Very soft and nice fit.

Blue Dolphin Cafe
Blue Dolphin Cafe

1.0 out of 5 stars the best part of Benedict, May 6, 2015
This review is from: Blue Dolphin Cafe
Not impressed at all. My Eggs Benedict (with crab) was over-cooked; so no runny yolk...the best part of Benedict. Wife felt the same way; said her dish had no flavor. Too busy, long wait, poor service, high prices, blah food...these are our thoughts.

HDE Non-Contact Infrared IR Temperature Gun Digital Thermometer
HDE Non-Contact Infrared IR Temperature Gun Digital Thermometer
Offered by HDE
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $15.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, in my experience. Would not ever buy again., December 26, 2014
Junk, in my experience. Seemed ok, but then went to use it some time later and partial numbers would show. Battery is tested and fine, but thermometer is junk. Would not buy ever again.

Lego Movie The (3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray + DVD +UltraViolet Combo Pack)
Lego Movie The (3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray + DVD +UltraViolet Combo Pack)
DVD ~ Chris Pratt
Offered by Ultimate_Discounts
Price: $38.60
34 used & new from $15.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Lame manipulation of 3D version, May 19, 2014
I am getting very tired of this type of nonsense by the movie companies. You've already made a fortune on the movie, so this is how you repay fans? Just release the movie as you were going to and stop playing games!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2014 7:05 PM PDT

Peacock Pattern Sequin Fabric Hand Fan Decorative Fashionable (New Blue)
Peacock Pattern Sequin Fabric Hand Fan Decorative Fashionable (New Blue)
Offered by SeaCLoud
Price: $1.91
61 used & new from $1.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken dreams, April 7, 2014
Looks great, but broke within 2 minutes of my daughter opening it. The end wasn't pressed down correctly so everything slid right off. I MAY have been able to fix it (with some broken plastic, and a bloody finger, as a casualty), but it'll probably come undone again. Would not recommend at all! I hate when I THINK I'm doing my kid a favor, but it ends up a complete disappointment.

There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Books!
There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Books!
Offered by Scholastic Trade Publisher
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No rhythm, nor reason..., March 3, 2013
There once was a publisher named Scholastic.
They published a book that they thought fantastic.
It made me sick.

There was no rhythm, nor reason to it.
The author just sent them a big pile of $(-)!+!!!,
and they published it.

Small wonder that kids out there can't seem to write.
Due to garbage like this that they read every night,
they aren't real bright.

Absolutely atrocious! My kid's school was pushing this through some Scholastic program. Luckily, we opted for renting it from our local library. I am so glad I didn't waste any money on this pile. Does anyone actually read books before they publish them, or before they try to sell this crap to our children? C'mon folks, it's like 30 sentences! Take a minute or two for some QA before allowing this kind of garbage to infest our schools and make our kids into idiots.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but strong, November 4, 2012
Anyone who hasn't played around with "modern" magnets, and only messed with those magnets found in the back of big, colorful, fridge letters and numbers that the kids use for edumacation, really needs to check these out as they are crazy magnetic! Hard to get them apart sometimes! They are very tiny...get a ruler out so you know what you'll be getting. They more than make up for their size in magnetism.

Small Parts 08057 Magnet Squares with Adhesive, 1/16X1-Inch, Pack of 24
Small Parts 08057 Magnet Squares with Adhesive, 1/16X1-Inch, Pack of 24
Price: $5.41
8 used & new from $3.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, November 4, 2012
These are pretty good. They have decent magnetism and a good size for many projects. Price is ok too. Thumbs up.

Page: 1 | 2