Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for BENNARDO FRANCESCO > Reviews

Browse

BENNARDO FRANCESCO's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BENNARDO FRANCESCO RSS Feed (CASTROLIBERO (CS) ITALY)

Graph Theory (Dover Books on Mathematics)
Graph Theory (Dover Books on Mathematics)
by Ronald Gould
Price: $17.51
40 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My first love on Graph Theory - Excellent, October 29, 2012
I learned Graph Theory on the 1988 edition of this book. The book is a masterpiece. It cover the average material about Graph Theory plus a lot of algorithms. The book is clear, precise, with many clever exercises and many excellent figures. It is excellent also for self-study (as done myself). The proofs of the theorems are a point of force of the book: superb. I was able to translate some algorithms of the book in the Scheme programming language (a dialect of the Lisp). There are a lot of books on Graph Theory, but if you want to learn this fascinating matter, listen my suggestion: start with this book. I have the 1988 hardcover edition of this book, full of sign, annotations and reminds on all the pages: i will buy this Dover edition at once. Thanks to Prof. R. Gould.

Biotechnology for Beginners
Biotechnology for Beginners
by Reinhard Renneberg
Price: $40.35
52 used & new from $29.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book. A must read., March 16, 2008
I have just ended to read the book: Prof. Renneberg has written a masterpiece. This book is complete, well written, rich of marvelous figures and, very important, the book is strongly didactic. All the aspects of the modern biotechnology are covered.
I really suggest this book to anyone that wants to learn about modern biotechnology: she/he will not be disappointed. The reading of this book is really pleasant.
Thanks to Prof. Renneberg.

An Introduction to Programming with Mathematica®
An Introduction to Programming with Mathematica®
by Paul R. Wellin
32 used & new from $11.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. A must have., June 2, 2006
As a mathematical hobbyist, I love Mathematica(TM). Also, I love the Lisp programming language. This book, at last, opened my eyes. Now, after some years, I finally can say what "programming Mathematica" is. If you really need to learn to programming in Mathematica, this book is for you. A big thanks to the Authors.

The Scheme Programming Language
The Scheme Programming Language
by R. Kent Dybvig
36 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A "must have" and a "must read". Excellent book., June 9, 2005
As I said in a past review to the second edition, this book is wonderful. This book has convinced me to migrate from Common Lisp to Scheme. This is a serious book for the one that really wants to learn about Scheme and require careful study and a strong motivation. Please note: if you are really interested to learn Scheme, then this book is for you; if you are not really interested and/or you like to joke, this book is absolutely not for you. The book is accurate, complete, well written and cover all you need about the modern Scheme. I use Scheme for personal study about bioinformatics. Thanks to the Autor.

Reconstructing Human Origins: A Modern Synthesis (Second Edition)
Reconstructing Human Origins: A Modern Synthesis (Second Edition)
by Glenn C. Conroy
Price: $82.26
53 used & new from $0.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Another masterpiece. A must have., March 25, 2005
I have just finished to read the book in a first reading. This second edition of the book is another masterpiece of the Prof. Conroy. The book is updated and it includes all the aspects of the human evolution, from the plio-pleistocene world to our modern origins. Notable the number of figures, schemes, diagrams and tables present in the book. The book is so updated that it includes the recent dwarf species Homo floresiensis.

Any sort of australopithecus and any sort of homo are included. This is a serious book for the one that really wants to learn the human evolution. I currently think it it is the best. If you purchase it you won't repent of it.

See my previous review of the first edition of this book.

A big thanks to Prof. Conroy.

Differential Equations with Mathematica, Second Edition
Differential Equations with Mathematica, Second Edition
by Martha L. Abell
31 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. Great. Great., July 22, 2001
What a great book! I read it at once. I'm a biologist, not a mathematician, but I can ensure that everyone that have access to the Mathematica (TM) program can learn very much about a such not easy subject, also if he/she is a novice about the differential equations. I think this book is a "must have" and I hope to see soon the third Edition. This edition cover Mathematica (TM) 3, but I used it with Mathematica (TM) 4 and I can say it was very good as well. Very nice the CD-ROM enclosed. A great book, thanks to the authors.

The Scheme Programming Language,  ANSI Scheme
The Scheme Programming Language, ANSI Scheme
by R. Kent Dybvig
27 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, May 18, 2000
A few words only: this book is wonderful. It is a "must read". I like Lisp. I migrate to Scheme and this book was my companion. If you want to learn Scheme, this book is for you, really.

Photosynthesis (Studies in Biology)
Photosynthesis (Studies in Biology)
by D. O. Hall
Price: $54.99
38 used & new from $20.21

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice book, February 13, 2000
This is a nice book. Small but complete. A pleasure to read. I suggest it for anyone that want know enough on the photosynthesis. The tables on the potentials are very useful. Some nice plates are included and a lot of historical notes too. Also, there are many illustrations that make the book valuable. A complete "Further reading" close the book. I now begin the fifth reading of the book just for enjoy myself.

Inorganic Chemistry, Third Edition w/CD
Inorganic Chemistry, Third Edition w/CD
by Peter W. Atkins
45 used & new from $0.97

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book, December 23, 1999
I love this book. It is well written and full of figures, very instructive. The companion CD is very helpful. Nice the section on the Molecular Structure and Bonding. Helpful the Formula Index too. I think this book is one of the best on the Inorganic Chemistry subject. I have many other books written by P.W.Atkins: all excellent books. Thanks Prof. Atkins.

Reconstructing Human Origins: A Modern Synthesis
Reconstructing Human Origins: A Modern Synthesis
by Glenn C. Conroy
50 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book., August 18, 1997
This book is modern, complete, accurate, well written and very instructive, full of figures, tables, diagrams, fossil evidences and about fifty pages of references, an excellent guide to the Human Origins and an excellent textbook.
Thanks to the Author.