Profile for Adryenn Ashley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 175

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adryenn Ashley "Outspoken Pundit" RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures!
Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures!
Offered by Exuby
Price: $136.16
142 used & new from $34.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Are you watching me?, June 14, 2014
It just now occured to me that kiddo leaves the xbox and kinect ON and just turns the tv off. Sooooooo, does that mean people can watch me walk by to the kitchen in the middle of the night in my underwear???? Suddenly this doesn't seem like such a good idea!

iPhone 5S Case, Spigen® iPhone 5S Case Slim **NEW Release** [Ultra Fit] [Crystal Clear] *VALUE PACK* Premium Clear Screen Protector + Premium Clear Hard Case - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Slim Case for the New iPhone 5S and iPhone 5 - Crystal Clear (SGP10608)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars First time I've ever cracked a case, June 14, 2014
First drop, the corner cracked and like a windshield, sloooooowwwwwllllyyyyy crept up the back over time. Finally replaced it. Not great, but not too expensive. Love my Elago case now. Bullet proof. My 3 one (each new phone got a new one).

myCharge Peak 6000 Rechargeable Power Bank
myCharge Peak 6000 Rechargeable Power Bank
Offered by Comfort Shopping
Price: Click here to see our price
27 used & new from $38.99

4.0 out of 5 stars If only I remembered to put it in my purse!, June 14, 2014
Works awesome! Except I have an iPhone 5 now. But for everything else, and using the usb charging port for my iPhone 5S, it's awesome. HEAVY, which is why I don't lug is around with me ALL the time, but a total lifesaver at events! No more sitting on my tush near the plugs on the back wall. :) Now I can stay front and center and still stay fully charged so I don't miss any of the action!

Tinkyada Brown Rice Spirals with Rice Bran,  Gluten Free, 16-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Tinkyada Brown Rice Spirals with Rice Bran, Gluten Free, 16-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Offered by Peters Select
Price: $47.01
16 used & new from $43.75

5.0 out of 5 stars best gluten free spiral noodles, June 14, 2014
I've tried them all, these are by far the best! Since our local store doesn't always have them, ordering on Amazing just got way easier!

elago S5 Slim Fit 2 Case for iPhone 5/5S - eco friendly Retail Packaging (Extreme Hot Red)
Offered by elago design
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim and Sassy, June 14, 2014
Fabulous! my color, slim, sleek, slides in and out of my purse pocket holder with ease and is far more than just a beautiful wrapper.

Gmatrix Camo Series Hybrid Case for Iphone 4 & 4s - Retail Packagiing (Grey)
Gmatrix Camo Series Hybrid Case for Iphone 4 & 4s - Retail Packagiing (Grey)

3.0 out of 5 stars Instructions would be nice, June 14, 2014
You'd think that a phone case with no seeming way to get the phone inside it would come with instructions. Nope. So if you are having the same trouble I did, here's a quick tip: peel off the rubber outer skin. No, you won't ruin it, it stretches, just be gentle, then pry apart the inner hard plastic shell, yes, it's two pieces, be gentle it will snap apart. :)

Kiddo couldn't figure it out and took a knife to the plastic front cover thinking that was part of the display packaging... whoops! Thankfully that ripped off perfectly, so, now no screen protector, but the rest works.

Corel VideoStudio Pro X7
Corel VideoStudio Pro X7
Price: $26.54
34 used & new from $26.33

4.0 out of 5 stars ProSumer video editing, June 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
All the bells and whistles of the big boys brands, and certainly does the job. But, if you want to work in the professional field, you need Adobe Premiere, or AVID.

However, Corel VideoStudio Pro packs an awesome punch. Fast editing, even in 4K, enhanced extras like visual effects and templates to make quick projects a snap. If you have no video software, you can't beat the price, and you will learn the techniques and hone your edit skills. Then you can upgrade.

If you just want to make the most killer holiday video letter to family and friends, this is totally it!!! I have my 11 year old working on it now and he's mastered it. Its just that easy!

Office 2013 eLearning Kit For Dummies
Office 2013 eLearning Kit For Dummies
by Faithe Wempen
Price: $27.98
47 used & new from $4.66

4.0 out of 5 stars So easy even my 67 year old Mom could use it!, May 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
That's really the test, how effective is the training! Well, I put my 67 year old Mom to the test and she did fabulous! the best part is the online learning, and the lessons. While the books is great as a reference, reading it cover to cover is tough. So I recommend logging in to the included platform and learning that way. Super simple!

Self-Management for Actors: Getting Down to (Show) Business
Self-Management for Actors: Getting Down to (Show) Business
by Bonnie Gillespie
Price: $21.19
63 used & new from $17.57

5.0 out of 5 stars The #1 Resource Every ACTOR Needs, May 22, 2014
Want to be an actor? This book is like getting your MBA in entertainment! When you follow the steps in this book, you could be a working actor in 6 months or less. The author Bonnie Gillespie is one of the most well respected casting directors in the industry and understands how to present yourself as a professional to be taken seriously. So save yourself time and stress and do it right the first time!

John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color, Glosser Warm Blonde, 6 Fluid Ounce
John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color, Glosser Warm Blonde, 6 Fluid Ounce
Price: $8.99
13 used & new from $3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Leaves hair glossy, May 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I ordered it I thought it was hair color, so I was a little disappointed when it arrived, but after using it, wow! Nice and glossy. I have really dry hair and this gave me the ability to look salon fresh everyday!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18