Profile for Adryenn Ashley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 172

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adryenn Ashley "Outspoken Pundit" RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
AmazonBasics Portable External Battery Charger - 3,000 mAh
AmazonBasics Portable External Battery Charger - 3,000 mAh
Price: $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my first choice of backup options but not bad, December 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The size is great but these tired old eyes had a hard time figuring out how to charge it up. Once fully charged I hooked it up to my Nokia Lumia 1020 that was dead, just to see really how much umph this little lady had. Well, it charged it up about 70%, which, from complete dead is pretty good! The drawback is that its microusb specific. I attempted a little hack to convert it to lightning for my iphone but that was a bust. So if you have android devices, you're golden! Still testing it to see how long it holds a charge but so far its doing well.

Best Pet Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator: Professional Industrial Strength Remover & Neutralizer of Urine Smell! Safe on Carpet, Litter Boxes and Upholstery! Easy Spray. Home, Office, Boat and Car Protected. Child Safe & No Animal Testing! Ironclad Guarantee. Vet approved.|urine stain|pet deodorizer|pet stain|carpet cleaner|hamster cage odor|upholstery cleaner|upholstery stain remover|carpet cleaner|rug cleaner|spot remover|urine stain remover|carpet stain remover
Offered by EVS Brands
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $18.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on pets, also on kids!, December 9, 2014
Simply the BEST! Gave this as a gift for my friend with a new puppy (who piddles EVERYWHERE) and her house smells so clean and fresh!!! I knew it worked because I use it too, but this is the first time I saw it with a puppy! Easy to use, spray and go, and keep your house smelling fresh... now, going to experiment and see if it works on the pubescent child foot odor... lol. crossing fingers!

Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $21.54
24 used & new from $19.85

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!!, October 3, 2014
I drink it every day! Tastes disgusting, but you get used to it.

Koryo Card Game
Koryo Card Game
Price: $9.66
28 used & new from $9.66

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't hold attention long, October 3, 2014
This review is from: Koryo Card Game (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I thought this would be super fun for the kiddo but after a few times playing it, he hasn't touched it in weeks. The game itself is pretty cool, well made,

Stargate SG-1 Season 2
Stargate SG-1 Season 2
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Binge worthy series, July 13, 2014
Great series! Love the characters.

HDE 2 Pack Gaming Chat Headphones Headsets with Microphone Mic for Xbox 360 Live (White)
Offered by HDE
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value, June 17, 2014
My kiddo goes through xbox headsets faster than he grows out of his clothes so I'm always looking for a great value. These are pretty good. We just got them so who knows if they'll last. The mic is already loose and drooping, but he loves them and is so excited. So, we'll see. For the price, and with two in the pack, you can't beat it!

Louis Garneau 1 Calory Gloves - Women's Atomic Blue, M
Louis Garneau 1 Calory Gloves - Women's Atomic Blue, M
Offered by Niagara Cycle Works
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars run a bit small, June 17, 2014
they run a bit small but are awesome. Also there are little straps between the fingers that aren't shown in the photo.

Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures!
Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures!
Offered by Duciespade LLC
Price: $109.97
165 used & new from $34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Are you watching me?, June 14, 2014
It just now occured to me that kiddo leaves the xbox and kinect ON and just turns the tv off. Sooooooo, does that mean people can watch me walk by to the kitchen in the middle of the night in my underwear???? Suddenly this doesn't seem like such a good idea!

iPhone 5S Case, Spigen® iPhone 5S Case Slim **NEW Release** [Ultra Fit] [Crystal Clear] *VALUE PACK* Premium Clear Screen Protector + Premium Clear Hard Case - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Slim Case for the New iPhone 5S and iPhone 5 - Crystal Clear (SGP10608)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars First time I've ever cracked a case, June 14, 2014
First drop, the corner cracked and like a windshield, sloooooowwwwwllllyyyyy crept up the back over time. Finally replaced it. Not great, but not too expensive. Love my Elago case now. Bullet proof. My 3 one (each new phone got a new one).

myCharge Peak 6000 Rechargeable Power Bank
myCharge Peak 6000 Rechargeable Power Bank
Offered by aSavings
Price: Click here to see our price
21 used & new from $52.82

4.0 out of 5 stars If only I remembered to put it in my purse!, June 14, 2014
Works awesome! Except I have an iPhone 5 now. But for everything else, and using the usb charging port for my iPhone 5S, it's awesome. HEAVY, which is why I don't lug is around with me ALL the time, but a total lifesaver at events! No more sitting on my tush near the plugs on the back wall. :) Now I can stay front and center and still stay fully charged so I don't miss any of the action!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18