Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for terster > Reviews

Browse

terster's Profile

Customer Reviews: 444

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

terster "Terster" RSS Feed (Madison, WI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer with LED light. Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by ToiletTree Products
Price: $22.95
3 used & new from $17.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, powerful, only 1 AA battery. LED not very useful. On/Off Switch is hit or miss. Nice unit though., March 29, 2016
This is a tough review. AT first when they arrived and i saw this was for 1 AA battery i thought... NO WAY! But, i'm totally surprised by how powerful it is with just 1 battery.

It has a little LED light. I thought this would be super cool but it's not. It's too low and not bright enough. They are on the right track though. If they added 3 more... and they moved them up closer to the top i think there would be much better benefit as you could then see what you're missing. So... there's potential, but i find the LED light to be fairly worthless. That's ok though.

I have used this daily now for the past week. I find that the switch sometimes doesn't work. I need to turn it off then back on a few times and it goes. I'm not sure what's up with that. I changed batteries but i knew that would not be the issue. It doesn't happen each time... but it's happened a couple of times now and so i'm wondering if this is going to become a problem or not.

I'll probably need to get the company contact into for when this does go out. They have a great warranty... nice and long, so that's good. What's sad is i didn't think i'd be needing them this fast.:)

In all, they clip well and the unit is VERY comfortable in my hand. I love the feel especially because my FIRST IMPRESSION when i saw it in the packaging was that this would be kinda junky. IT's not. It totally rocks.

Just ass more LED's and move them up 1/2 way to the top... and fix the on/off switch...

Thanks

PS... what would be a nice companion product... would be the small cutters, the ones with the 1" blade so that you can super close to areas where the round blades can't get to. The package should also have a .08 oz tube of oil. Then they could sell more of that later on tool The little side trimmers though... that's the only thing missing. :) I would buy this ToiletTree item again, despite the LED (again it's not that they don't work, it's just hat there isn't much use for them due to where they are positioned) and fixing the switch to work 100% all the time.

Thanks for allowing my feedback.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2016 8:38 AM PDT

100 Tablet CleanGuard Nightguard Cleaner
100 Tablet CleanGuard Nightguard Cleaner
Offered by ACENT SYS
Price: $9.90
2 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love these things, March 29, 2016
I absolutely love these things. My wife too. Both of us wear night splints. They are rubber. Soft rubber. Each morning we drop them into an over sized retainer case with hot water and 1 tablet and in an hour they are clean. They need very little rinsing off. These work 1 BILLION times better than Efferdent and related tablets. Those get slimy and yucky. These... work super awesome for softer rubber splints. Totally Recommend. The tube they come in are cool too. Each small tube is about 5/8 wide and 6 inch long... holds 20 tablets.

Hand Held Scalp Head Massager - Pack of Two (Colors May Vary)
Hand Held Scalp Head Massager - Pack of Two (Colors May Vary)
Offered by NEOONE
Price: $1.93
29 used & new from $1.91

1.0 out of 5 stars they are not comfortable at all, March 29, 2016
$2. Need i say more? LOL. That's all it took for me to buy these. I saw the decent review numbers and for 2 bucks, thought how could this go wrong? Suffice to say, they are not comfortable at all. the beaded ends need to be larger. They are too small and so the don't massage, but instead they kinda DIG. 3 people played with these and 3 people stopped playing in less than 5 minutes time. Pretty disappointing.

New Replaced LG ZENITH AKB36157102 Replaced Remote Compatible With DTT900 DTT901 LSX300 LSX3004DM LSX3004PM
Offered by Gvirtue
Price: $5.87
6 used & new from $5.87

4.0 out of 5 stars It works great. Nothing fancy, March 29, 2016
Its a very basic remote. Mine was lost and this is the replacement. It works great. Nothing fancy. Price is awesome though here on amazon Vs. other sellers.

Pfister Bell Showerhead, Polished Chrome
Pfister Bell Showerhead, Polished Chrome
Offered by stores123
Price: $13.46
14 used & new from $7.40

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice shower head, March 29, 2016
This is a nice shower head. It has 2 basic speeds... 1.5 gpm and 2.5 gpm. Sometimes i need to flip it to the higher water flow. But not always. It also is a single spray head, meaning there are not other water patterns. No misting, no massaging, no streams. Just all the ports showering down at the same rate. There is a pulsing that happens, not sure what's up with that, but it's ok. In all, we all like this shower head. i just wish i could change the spray pattern. I would buy it again and recommend to others. Has something like a 10 year warranty too!

American Standard A954120-0070A Cartridge For Dual Control Lavatory and Kitchen Faucets
Price: $9.41
19 used & new from $6.41

5.0 out of 5 stars how cool is that, March 29, 2016
This came as a compete kit. I got the metal pipe nut, the plastic handle nut w/screw too. I was expecting just the cartridge but it came as a kit. how cool is that? I will immediately go buy 2 more for long term storage so i have the parts in another 15 years when it will be unlikely i won't be able to gt them then. Works great.

O-Flo Dual Shower Adapter - All Brass with Chrome Finish - Enables the use of Twin Showerheads
Offered by Direct Mart
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This works great with 2 low flow shower heads, March 29, 2016
Very inexpensive unit. I had my own individual shut-off valves so that was not needed. This works great with 2 low flow shower heads, such as those i reviewed here on amazon. Very pleased with this unit.

DuPont TY122S Disposable Elastic Wrist, Bootie & Hood White Tyvek Coverall Suit, Size: XXLarge, with XLarge IPT Protective Gloves (InPrimeTime Exclusive)
Offered by InPrimeTime
Price: Click here to see our price
4 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars So i got this suit and i'm glad i did, March 29, 2016
This was a life saver! I have crawl space under my kitchen. It's lined with plastic, from 15 yrs ago. This fall some mice go in, i put out bait but hen they died in many areas stinking up the house. I had to go hunting. This crawl area was totally nasty. So i got this suit and i'm glad i did. I was covered in who knows what... filthy dirty. I found 5 mice and got them out. I re-insulated area's. I found the holes the mice were coming in through and filled with steel wool soap scrubs and insulating foam. :) i then fixed a few other things and laid down brand new, CLEAN plastic and doubled the thickness. I will be too old to do this in another 15 years. So hopefully i did it right today and it will last longer. I did however, buy 4 more of these to have on hand.

Niagara Earth Massage Handheld - 1.5gpm
Niagara Earth Massage Handheld - 1.5gpm
Offered by TheEnergyConscious
Price: $15.95
14 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this one and it had great reviews. I bought this and another head to ..., March 29, 2016
Our water bill has been going up fast over the past 5 months and so i'm looking for ways to get the bill back down. we had a dual rain shower 3.0 gpm shower heads.

I found this one and it had great reviews. I bought this and another head to get the volume down. Due to the high reviews... it was an easy buy.

It came, i installed it using the other fittings and it's great. The other head is a 1.5 gpm head.

Both work fantastic. This head i can change the stream from massage to regular. It's shiny. It has a 10 year warranty.

In all, i like this a lot. I'm gong to get the SINGLE HEAD too, because again, our current set up is for 1 head and then one hand held that goes in a holder. So now, i just need a matching head.

Without question, i would buy this again. Price is great and i DO DO DO get enough water to wash my hair and soap off my body. I'm very pleased.

Rada Cutlery Regular Paring Knife, Aluminum Handle - Pack of 2
Rada Cutlery Regular Paring Knife, Aluminum Handle - Pack of 2
Offered by Express Health
Price: $11.02
5 used & new from $8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars i did consciously make the decision to dish washer them to turn the handles from super shiny aluminum to more dark, March 29, 2016
Where to start? My mom gave use a few old knives from the kitchen drawer last year. I used them when i was just a kid. Here i am using them again and Deja Vu kicked in. Man they were sharp. She told me to take the knives with me, so i did. I looked them up and found they were RADA brand. The handles were slightly darkened but that's due to years of dish washer washing.

I immediately dumped all of my Roswell and Farber ware knives and bought the starter set of Rada for about $60. I then bought a 6 pack of steak knives and a few others. i did consciously make the decision to dish washer them to turn the handles from super shiny aluminum to more dark. That's what we wanted.

In nearly 18 months, not a dab of rust. And they are super sharp!

I also got 2 of the potato peelers and man those things work slick! I have a contest weekly with my son peeling potatoes and carrots. he often wins.

Anyhow.... i now use these almost exclusively for everything. Occasionally i need to get down the Cutco knives, but it's pretty rare now. RADA are the knives of choice. I even buy them now as gifts for weddings, etc. Now and then i buy another 2 pack or so of knives to supplement my own set. :)

I will never, ever, buy knives again... if they are not RADA. We absolutely love them. I'm not going to get more, like the wisk and pizza cutter, cutting boards, etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20