Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for ejclark > Reviews

Browse

ejclark's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ejclark RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
LED Lytes Flameless Candle, Battery Operated Pillar with Remote, A Tall 8" X 4" Ivory Colored Wax with a Flickering Soft Pale Yellow Flame for Wedding Decorations, Brides, Parties, Gifts ...
Offered by GlobalVen, LLC
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $11.06

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this candle and remote!, June 13, 2016
This candle looks great! I am using it inside a lantern on a ledge in my house. It looks very real.

Wild Card
Wild Card
DVD
Price: $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped this movie over half way through..., June 11, 2016
This review is from: Wild Card (Amazon Video)
This movie was very difficult to follow as the plot line did not flow well.

RCA Digital Alarm Clock with Large 1.4" Display
RCA Digital Alarm Clock with Large 1.4" Display
Price: $10.49
124 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome alarm clock with large time!, May 31, 2016
Originally I bought this for our guest bedroom. However, once I received it in the mail, I swapped out my alarm clock for this one. It is wonderful! I can actually read the time in the night instead of squinting and having to get up close to the clock. I was a little nervous about the amount of light it would project, but it is fine. It is not any brighter or dimmer than my old alarm clock. It certainly does not keep me up. I do not use this clock as an alarm clock. (I use my phone.) So, I cannot state how well the alarm system works. My old clock will work well in our guest room. ;)

SlenderFit Fashion Orthotic-W, Black/Black, Women's 9.5 - 10.5
SlenderFit Fashion Orthotic-W, Black/Black, Women's 9.5 - 10.5
Price: $28.18
19 used & new from $28.17

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, but tight dress shoes, May 24, 2016
These seem very comfortable. However, putting them into my flat dress shoes, made for a very tight fit. I had to put my tennis shoes on after just a couple hours of wearing these. They do provide good arch support. I think my major problem was how tight the shoes were.

Sunnydaze Three Tier Flowing Tabletop Fountain with LED Lights, 8 Inch Tall
Sunnydaze Three Tier Flowing Tabletop Fountain with LED Lights, 8 Inch Tall
Offered by Serenity Health & Home Decor
Price: $39.95
3 used & new from $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fountain!, April 11, 2016
I really like this fountain. It is a bit cheaply made though. If you do not want to spend a fortune on a fountain, this is the one for you.

Per other suggestions (from reviewers), I added rocks. Doing this improved its looks, and you can hear the sound of the water better. The motor is a bit noisy, but not too bad. It has quieted down overtime.

Conair Battery Operated Fabric Defuzzer - Shaver, White
Conair Battery Operated Fabric Defuzzer - Shaver, White
Price: $12.47
29 used & new from $12.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing device!, April 11, 2016
I will admit I was very skeptical of this defuzzer. I came downstairs last Friday with a sweatshirt that had pills all over it. I told my husband that I probably could not wear it again. He told me about little battery operated de-pilling devices that clean up fuzz, similar to what was on my sweatshirt. I hopped on Amazon that morning, and ordered this one. We received it yesterday. Oh my goodness. This thing is AMAZING!!! I have already used it on my sweatshirt, my husband's fleece, and a sweater. They all look like new. I cannot believe I had never heard of these before. I will never go without again.

This particular Defuzzer works really well. It has three adjustments so that you can adjust the height depending on the piece of clothing you are looking to defuzz. It also has a nice little container that catches all the fuzz. Be sure to empty it often! I emptied it once after using it on the sweatshirt and fleece, and then again when I defuzzed my sweater. It got a little clogged when doing my sweater. It is very easy to take apart and clean. I had no issues doing this.

Update: I added photos of a Northface fleece I worked on today with the defuzzer. This fleece is not old, but I had problems with pilling immediately. Now it looks like new!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Car Charger, Nexcon Apple MFi Certified 2.4A Lightning Car Charger with Integrated Built-in Apple 8-Pin Coiled Cord for iPhone 6s / 6/ Plus SE 5S iPad Pro Air 2 mini 4/3 iPod 5 iPod Nano, White
Offered by Nekteck Direct
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, April 11, 2016
I bought this for my husband who has an iPhone 6. It works great! I can also use it for my iPhone 5S. We have not had any issues with it.

Pets First No.12 NFL Pet Team Mesh 'Vee' Neck Jersey with Team Logo, X-Small
Pets First No.12 NFL Pet Team Mesh 'Vee' Neck Jersey with Team Logo, X-Small
Offered by Emerald City Pet Rescue
Price: $16.95
9 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jersey!, March 7, 2016
I bought an extra small for my 7 pound miniature Yorkie. It fits him perfectly.

adidas Team Speed Small Duffel, Onix/Light Flash Red Pink, One Size
adidas Team Speed Small Duffel, Onix/Light Flash Red Pink, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size Gym Bag!, March 7, 2016
I LOVE this bag! It is big enough to fit my running shoes, gym clothes, a snack, and my water bottle. I love the inside pocket for hair ties, gym card, headphones, etc. Overall, I have been very happy with this bag.

New Balance Women's Silver/Purple W 980 11 B(M) US
New Balance Women's Silver/Purple W 980 11 B(M) US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe!, May 20, 2015
I was fitted for and bought another pair of these shoes at a running store. I wanted another pair to wear to work. So, I bought these from Amazon. I absolutely love the fit! I have high arches and these do a decent job of supporting my arch. On top of that they are super comfortable!

Page: 1 | 2