Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Duke > Reviews

Browse

Duke's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Duke RSS Feed

Mediabridge ULTRA Series Subwoofer Cable (15 Feet) - Dual Shielded with Gold Plated RCA to RCA Connectors - Black
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual Shielded Cables A Must, February 1, 2011
In order to receive the best possible sound this type of cable should always be used. Ths same goes for all your speaker connections. The better the gauge the best your speakers will sound. I have read some reviews complaining about interferece with their new subwoofer. I think this may be a result of using the cheap wire that comes with the speaker. If your going to buy a new speaker why not buy a quality cable to enjoy it with. The Mediabridge Dual Shielded Cable is well built, and my new sub sounds great with it as my connection.

Onkyo SKW204 Bass Reflex Powered Subwoofer (Black)
Onkyo SKW204 Bass Reflex Powered Subwoofer (Black)
Price: $140.00
6 used & new from $140.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Boom, January 15, 2011
I purchased this subwoofer a week ago, and all I say is wow! The thing is built like a tank. I have it hooked to my Onkyo receiver along with Allison Al-120's fronts, and Paradigm surrounds. I never had a subwoofer hooked to my system because the Allison's are awesome speakers. I decided to give this a try because the price was fantastic, and I know that Onkyo puts out great receivers. Well, now I can add subwoofers to the list. This thing some beautiful lows. It may cause some problems with my fellow condo owners because of wall and window shaking, but thems the breaks. I have not had any problems with humming, rattles, or sensitivity to near by wires. I think if you can put this bad boy in a corner of your listening space it may be the best spot for it. Listening to music, and watching movies are alot more fun these days. You'll never find a better buy!