Profile for ISB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ISB "Irina" RSS Feed (usa)

Dr. Tobias Phytoceramides Plus Biotin and Skin Bliss Blend - Supports Healthy Skin, Growth of Hair and Nails - For a Young and Healthy Look (60 Capsules)
Offered by Dr. Tobias
Price: $26.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. I am now on week 4 and ..., February 1, 2015
Great product. I am now on week 4 and am starting to see results, both in my skin and hair. Definitely takes time for the supplements to kick in, so I'm planing to continue taking them for at least a couple more months.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wallet case I've had!, April 3, 2013
I've only had this case for a few days, but loving it already! It has very sleek design, great color (got it in pink) and good quality leather. I also like how it protects my screen while also adding privacy when I use my phone in public because I can hold it as a booklet. The only word of caution for future buyers is that the white case insert is glued to the wallet case and it doesn't come off - so you can't easily take your phone in and out of the case. It's an added advantage for me as it creates fewer opportunities to drop the phone! but did come as a surprise once I started using the case.
The credit card compartment is also nice - I store 3-4 cards + my drivers license and have space for some cash.
Overall, love my new purchase!

Blueline Business Notebook, Quad Ruled, 9.25 x 7.25 Inches, 192 Pages (A9Q)
Blueline Business Notebook, Quad Ruled, 9.25 x 7.25 Inches, 192 Pages (A9Q)
Price: $4.97
16 used & new from $4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Best notebook for work, October 26, 2012
It lasts forever! which means that I don't lose my notes. The paper is really good quality and I had no problem writing on both sides of the notebook (which was an initial concern for me). And it looks really professional and does not take too much space in my bag.

How to Get Into the Top Consulting Firms: A Surefire Case Interview Method - 2nd Edition
by T. Darling
Price: $20.06
29 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing interview prep tool - short and sweet, April 22, 2011
Having successfully gone through the interview prep and actual consulting interviews at a top MBA program, I found this book to be my #1 source I'd come back on multiple occasions. It is very concise, to the point, tells you exactly what you need to know about interviews and consulting in general. All in 150 pages! The best thing about this book is that it gives you a foundation to build upon when you're developing your case-solving style. "Case in Point" on the other hand, provides multiple frameworks for very specific cases that limits your ability to develop or customize your frameworks because you automatically start memorizing the given template. I would recommend Tim Darling's book over any other interview prep source as it teaches how to solve cases and go through the interview process.

Phyto Phytovolume Actif Spray-4.22 oz
Phyto Phytovolume Actif Spray-4.22 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 18, 2010
The product does exactly what it's supposed to - long-lasting volume even on thin hair

Project GMAT
Project GMAT
by Veritas Prep
32 used & new from $5.14

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent gmat prep material, July 26, 2007
This review is from: Project GMAT (Paperback)
very challenging problems on statistics, probability & combinatorics. There are enough problems to practice and master math skills for gmat.