Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Stefanie LJ > Reviews

Browse

Stefanie LJ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stefanie LJ RSS Feed (Washington, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Souldier Custom GS0274BK04DB Handmade Marigold Guitar Strap, Black/Brown/Orange
Souldier Custom GS0274BK04DB Handmade Marigold Guitar Strap, Black/Brown/Orange
Price: $31.78
3 used & new from $27.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Father's Day gift, May 24, 2016
This was the gift my kids chose to give their dad for Father's Day. He likes it and uses it happily on both an acoustic and electric guitar. It's great quality, gender neutral (who doesn't like flowers?), and has a nice folk feel. He prefers a wider leather strap for standing/performing, but says this one is comfy too. I wish it didn't have Souldier stamped in the leather, but that's more of a quibble with the implications of the brand name.

Catit Jumbo Hooded Cat Litter Pan - Warm Gray
Catit Jumbo Hooded Cat Litter Pan - Warm Gray
Price: $25.99
38 used & new from $22.09

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE!, May 24, 2016
It's huge. Really really huge. The door is attached in such a way that you don't have to touch the gross part, which is obviously nice. It's a neutral color, nothing fancy, but much cheaper than the ones at big pet stores or the farm supply stores!

LANACARE Organic Wool Baby Cap with Lace, Natural White, size 80 (9-12 mo)
LANACARE Organic Wool Baby Cap with Lace, Natural White, size 80 (9-12 mo)
2 used & new from $34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I will buy these until my kids stop fitting in them!, May 24, 2016
I buy a new one of these for each of my kids every winter. They are lovely, warm, and durable. This was the first one with lace that I've bought, and it's not cheesy, just a little something delicate to make it special.

Angerella Vintage Two Piece High Waist Swimsuit Bikini(SST016-B1-3XL)
Angerella Vintage Two Piece High Waist Swimsuit Bikini(SST016-B1-3XL)
Offered by Angerella
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $17.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bottoms, April 8, 2016
I'm a size 10/12 with a 36F bra. I bought 2XL. The bottoms are divine. Heaven sent. They cover my bum and come up high enough to be really truly high waisted and are cut low on the leg like a retro suit but NOT like boy shorts. The top was NSFW. It got passed on to a less voluptuous friend. The bottoms are worth it. I got a different, appropriately sized top, no big deal.

One Dozen (12) Whoopee Cushion Party Favors [Toy]
One Dozen (12) Whoopee Cushion Party Favors [Toy]
Offered by Shop Zoombie
Price: $9.87
21 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't sit on it too energetically, but..., April 8, 2016
Bought these for my kid's class as valentines ("Whoopie! It's Valentine's Day!"—they were a hit. You should do it too), and they did not stand up to particularly vigorous sitting-on. But the kids worked up to that after gingerly sitting, tricking their friends, and "tricking" their teacher/parents. Not sure what the standard lifespan for a Whoopie cushion should be, but plenty of fun was had even if I felt like they shouldn't have blown out so easily.

Hildafolk
Hildafolk
by Luke Pearson
Price: $11.00
54 used & new from $4.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and weird, April 8, 2016
This review is from: Hildafolk (Paperback)
Our whole family loves this sweet, weird book. A lot more than I'm used to paying for comics (of which we have a lot, mostly indie) but worth it for the sturdier binding and gentle, accessible story.

iPhone 6S Case, Caseology® [Savoy Series] Chrome / Microfiber Slider Case [Navy Blue] [Premium Rose Gold] for Apple iPhone 6S (2015) & iPhone 6 (2014) - Navy Blue
Offered by Caseology®
Price: $13.99
8 used & new from $10.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and functional, April 8, 2016
This case is so soft and smooth to hold. Not very grippy, which is how I like it since I often keep my phone in my back pocket and I hate it sticking to my pants, but not too slick to keep hold of. The rose gold is shiny rather than the sort of matte finish of the iPhone; it's luxe looking, especially with the flat navy. I appreciate the inconspicuous logo and the snap-apart construction. I love this case and look forward to seeing how it holds up!

Channel Craft Birchwood and Pewter Audubon Bird Call
Channel Craft Birchwood and Pewter Audubon Bird Call
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $7.37
15 used & new from $6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and useful, April 8, 2016
This was a birthday gift for my 4 year old birder. She wears it on a chain around her neck, and is always thrilled when birds respond to her calls, which they actually do! I'm not sure how exact it could be if one were trying to attract specific birds, since you just turn it until it squeaks and chirps, but if you're looking for any old bird to talk to, it works a treat. The tiny resin capsule you need to replenish the resin inside is just that—tiny—and while it contains plenty of resin it's easy to lose, not terribly easy to open without spilling, and generally pretty irritating to use, but that aside, for the price this is a lovely little bird call and is one of my girl's most treasured possessions.

The First Rule of Inner Peace: Jesus' Sensible Way To Be Happy
The First Rule of Inner Peace: Jesus' Sensible Way To Be Happy
Price: $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Inner peace? Hardly., March 31, 2016
This rape apologist and Twitter misogynist doesn't deserve to make a penny peddling his thoughts on "inner peace."

DK Readers L2: LEGO Mixels: Let's Mix!
DK Readers L2: LEGO Mixels: Let's Mix!
by Shari Last
Price: $3.99
118 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Only actual Lego brick Mixels are pictured (yay!), December 25, 2015
Part of me hates these DK Readers because they're so thin and when you have as many books as we do, 1/8th inch thick paperbacks get lost on the shelf, nevermind the ones that slide under the couch. That said, my kids like the occasional licensed character book and they're inexpensive! My 6 year old is super into Mixels, but we don't watch the television show, so I was really pleased to discover that these illustrations show only the Lego brick versions of the mixels rather than the cartoon ones.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4