Profile for J. A. Moore > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. A. Moore RSS Feed (State College, Pa.)

Spectrum 66500 Over The Door Ironing Board Holder, White
Spectrum 66500 Over The Door Ironing Board Holder, White
Price: $8.26
21 used & new from $4.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, June 10, 2013
Got this over-the-door holder instead of the other amazon options because the others had reviews of questionable sturdiness. This model is rock-solid and won't have any problems with holding your T-frame ironing board. I definitely recommend it!

EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Silver
EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Silver
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $34.95
18 used & new from $23.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service, June 13, 2012
I purchased this scale back in October 2011 and it has been used almost daily since then. It's a complete workhorse and has helped churn out many a tasty recipe. Lately, however, the scale had started to drift. It was more of an annoyance than a problem (just a half ounce or so), but I figured I'd contact EatSmart about it. I emailed them Saturday night, had a response on Sunday, and a BRAND NEW scale arrived three days later. If you're considering buying this product, just get it - it works well, it has a 2 year warranty, and the customer support is beyond reproach.

10/10, would buy again

Trico 14-B Exact Fit Rear Wiper Blade, 14" (Pack of 1)
Trico 14-B Exact Fit Rear Wiper Blade, 14" (Pack of 1)
Price: $10.99
25 used & new from $6.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my 2007 SX4, November 30, 2011
Bought this rear wiper to replace the stock wiper on my 2007 SX4. Don't listen to what Amazon's part finder notification--it's a perfect fit for an SX4.

OXO Good Grips Medium Cookie Scoop
OXO Good Grips Medium Cookie Scoop
Price: $13.95
23 used & new from $10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I live without this??, November 3, 2011
This scoop changed my life.

First off, it feels incredible. From the thick spring to the gear at the handle, this thing is sturdy. I wasn't sure how the cookies were going to turn out (I was a bit worried with how small the balls looked coming out of the medium scoop), but they produce perfectly sized cookies when done baking.

After making my first dozen of picture-perfect cookies, I could not believe I previously embarrassed myself and insulted my friends by serving spoon-formed cookies. Like other reviewers say, uniform scoops yield uniform cookies, which makes baking so much easier. I wish I would have found this sooner.

The scoop also makes placing cookies on a sheet pan a breeze and, in the case of snickerdoodles, any cookie topping is incredibly easy. No one should be without this.

Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet
Price: $10.97
22 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This should last a lifetime, October 19, 2011
This pan is great - it feels very sturdy. I feel equally confident baking or beating someone to death with this.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2012 7:40 AM PDT

Staedtler(R) Handheld Pencil Sharpeners, Graphite, 4 pieces
Staedtler(R) Handheld Pencil Sharpeners, Graphite, 4 pieces
Offered by YourShop
Price: $6.87
11 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Sharpeners Ever, March 28, 2007
These are all-metal sharpeners, so they've got the ruggedness to survive being tossed around in a plastic bag during shipment, which is how mine arrived. That aside, the sharpened pencils look like something you would see in an advertisement- nigh on perfect. The angle the pencil is oriented when sharpening focuses the blade on the top half inch so it wont eat the entire pencil like cheaper products.

The blades are held on by a small screw, so if they ever get dull, they're easy to replace. I normally don't get excited about office products, but I finally have a pencil sharpener that is worth keeping. If I lost these, I would definitely buy them again